OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V (page 2 of 17)

Powerful blending ability.

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.
We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.
We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017

5 years on, still going strong

I'll keep this short and sweet. Bought in March 2013 and the blender is used easily once a day, sometime 4 times (depending on season).
The blending quality is fantastic, and there is nothing I've thrown at it, that it could not chew through. I believe it is a 3HP motor. I also picked it up incredibly cheap, as they were having an end of year sale ( I paid $266 including delivery ) which is an absolute bargain for the quality of this machine. I'd still pay $480 for it today, as it is simply that good, and I believe on par with the vitamix.

The only consumable part I had to replace was the blade, which cost me $98 for 2 (you can also order from froothie.com.au, using the Optimum 9200 blade replacement) . This was back in 2014 and I'm still using the same replacement blade, and have the spare ready to go.

Highly recommend this product - has exceeded my expectations.

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Great for me

My blender arrived quickly and does what it said it would do. Hoping to put it to great use especially in summer. Happy to recommend it. The plastic jug makes it light to use, a bonus.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best and easiest to use blender

Love my new blender, not just for performance but so easy to use. Forgot that last ingredient and want to add it? Not a problem, unlike some blenders that are difficult to undo and then messy to put back together you just pop it in the top. Cleaning a breeze too. Love, Love, Love.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Tamper keeps on breaking during processing

We have a NEW superfood bar in QLD. the tampers are breaking on us every couple of weeks, unless this is checked after each use we don't know if has broken or not. Apparently this is an issue that shouldn't exist so Customer Service says. However it HAPPENS we have done about 3-4 tampers, in 2 months - we even have the lid on correctly. So yes the tamper shouldn't touch the blades. Yes it is used with frozen fruit in the jug as it is supposed to handle this. However we are still breaking the tips off & sometimes the tamper then breaks further up the stem. Really would like an alternative to the plastic to alleviate this problem. Really NOT GOOD to have plastic in customers bowls...

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best blender in the world

It's easy to use. Blends just about anything silky smooth in a few seconds. Couldn't be happier after several other blender brands have failed in every way literally. Worth paying more for this if you need to. Support has also been fantastic after I had 1 small issue.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing!!

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.
AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The perfect kitchen item!

I absolutely love my OmniBlend, I purchased it early this year and don't know how my kitchen has lived without it. I use it daily to make morning smoothies, dips, protein/bliss balls. I even used it to blend my butternut pumpkin soup last week (instead of using a stick blender) and it was unreal! So smooth and creamy! It's so quick and easy, everything is blended in less than 60 seconds!

I received three recipe books with my OmniBlend, which are handy because they have a few tips and tricks too - including an easy cleaning suggestion. The customer service has been fantastic, friendly, full of knowledge and easily available via phone or email and even social media if need be. For extra ideas, I have been following their Instagram account - which is packed full of user recipes and new suggestions.

My OmniBlend has taken pride of place in my kitchen and I honestly don't know how I lived without it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible customer service but a great product

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Robbie, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Did you purchased through us directly or another company? We do have a very comprehensive warranty for home use covering the whole machine for two years and the base of the unit for seven years which not only covers your motor but also all the electronics. We also cover parts, labour and postage. Please call me on 0266856360 and I will personally look further into this for you. Kind Regards, Raphael

Poor Quality for the money, poor after sales service

I sincerely regret buying my Omniblend and not buying a Vitamix. Yes I saved more than half the cost of a Vitamix but it is a poor quality product with poor after sales service. I purchased the extended warranty which I found out is not worth purchasing as it only covers factory defects. So the burning smell which they say goes away after a few uses does not. I hadn't noticed but after a year or so of use it was rusting and I sent photo's to the importer. They blamed me as they said I either must have washed it in the dishwasher (not once did I do this) or that I allowed large quantities of water to splash over it while it was on the bench. Seriously? I was tipping buckets of water over it? The after sales service was rude, and they clearly must be dealing with these issues all of the time. Had no interest in honouring the warranty or explaining the defect other than accusing me of doing the damage. I should have just bit the bullet, paid for the quality of a vitamix which I am now about to do having thrown away my money on this poor quality blender. If you cannot afford a Vitamix, I would get a Sunbeam cafe series over this one. The warranty is solid. My mother had an issue within the warranty period and they replaced it without question. Blended better than the Omniblend, was quieter and no burning smell.

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Hi realmc26, I am not sure if you purchased through us back in Oct 2012 or another company, as in 2012 there were a number of business selling fake copies! If you actually purchased through us (OmniBlend Australia) with an extended full cover 7 year warranty then what your describing is defiantly covered. I also spoke with the customer service team and they are not aware of any claims similar to what you have described. Did you contact OmniBlend Australia on 0266856360? or did you purchase from another company? Either way please call us and we can help. OmniBlend blenders really do last forever so if it is a genuine OmniBlend blender then it will not take much to get it back to running at 100%. Please call me on 0266856360 so we can get this resolve ASAP. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaAre you serious? I went through your official site and instead of honouring the warranty you sent a part that was never going to fix the problem, which was leaking as others have reported in the reviews on this page. Like sending me tyres for a blown up engine.Hi realmc26, This does not make any sense. If we sent a part to you under warranty and it was miss-diagnosed we would still honour the warranty and resend the correct part. We take our customers service very serious and as the Managing Director I will see to this personally. Please call on 0266856360 and ask for Raphael. I will make sure this is correctly resolved.

Two years on still going strong.

The best blender I have ever owned. I regularly make hummus and smoothies. It replaced another blender brand that kept burning out. The Omniblend has been a workhorse. It's also great for nutballs etc. We keep ours on the bench because it is used nearly every day. I'm very pleased with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Should have bought a long time ago

A lot better than blenders we have had in the past. Very strong motor gets the job done fast. Jug design forces ingredients back into blades unlike blenders we had in the past where the blades spin & nothing happens. Easy to clean so we don't mind using it often. Would recommend Omniblend to others in the market for a new blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

This is the best blender by far!

This blender is seamless. It blends everything from frozen vegetables (solid) to liquids in a matter of seconds without complication. It provides a quality finish with a low level of noise.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Absolutely Perfect

I make a lot of smoothies and the OmniBlend is perfect for that but more importantly it performs brilliantly for other blending jobs. It stays on my bench in my pantry and looks fantastic. Great value for money

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Best thing I have brought!

This blender has been of great value in the household. We use every morning for smoothies etc and it has paid itself off within the first days of owning! The blender is easy to pack away and great size to store away easy and very reliable.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Best blender!

Great machine!! We use it all the time. Super easy to make milk shakes and smoothies. It’s so easy to use and easy to adjust the speed and clean. Another great thing is that it comes with a 7 year warranty. Recommend it. Great purchase. Finally a blender which works very well!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great machine. My second machine as my daughter “stole” the first machine.

Great machine. We use it all the time. Grand kids ask for milk shakes all the time. It’s so easy to use and clean. They make fantastic gifts as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Switch fried, lots of smoke

Our omniblend was used occasionally in my wifes kitchen. It suddenly stopped working and it smelled weird. Turned out the main switch was melting from the electricity. His was a but dangerous. It appears as if low quality parts were used in this blender.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Hi Arsch, What you have described is very strange. We have checked our records and have not had any warranty inquiries of that nature. Did you purchase from OmniBlend Australia? There have been fake copies of OmniBlends sold in Australia! If you have purchased from us in the last 5 years than it should be under warranty. Please call us on 0266856360 so we can get this resolved ASAP. Kind Regards, Raphael

Hi there, Could OmniBlend blend bones? Which model is the best to do this job? Thanks. Milee
My Omniblend failed after blending frozen bananas (and I was made to pay for a new drive socket). Bones? Not a chanceHi Milee, Apologies for not responding sooner Product Review has just updated there platform and we stopped receiving notifications. I have heard of customers blending cooked chicken and fish bones but I think you will run into problems depending on size particularly anything larger and denser like beef or pork bones. If this is something you are still considering please call us on 0266856360 and we can discuss it further. Also please note Joel's machine failed due to blending a tamper (misuse) which is the stirring stick normally used through the lid. Kind Regards, Raphael OmniBlend Australia

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer? cheers John
Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks, Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaHi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring! cheers JohnHi John, In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office. We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit. The most common causes on a leaking jug are: 1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell? 2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug. Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing? I look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Josh

Hi, I was using omniblend I for smoothies since the early of this year and it work all good. But recently it become very noisy when blending. It was start getting noisy after I used the pulse fuction on my frozen fruit which I believe it too hard to blend. What is getting wrong? Blade or motor??
Hi there. I have bought the same product and occasionally have the same problem. Usually the issue is that the frozen fruit is too dense (frozen) and that there is not enough liquid to make the ingredients circulate properly which could in turn be wearing out the motor as it might not be blending anything. Possibly add some more liquid to the mixture or change the order in which you put the fruit into the blender itself, this I have found can make quite a difference.Hi Rezona, It sounds like possibly the drive socket (coupling between the motor and blades) may need to be replaced. It is a $29 part and is covered under warranty as long as there has been no misuse. The OmniBlend machines should not have any issues blending frozen fruit and the motors never burn out which is why we cover them under warranty for 7 years. James is also right in his advice if there is only frozen fruit in the jug and the machine is put to high without the use of the tamper the blades will float the ingredients and spin freely. The tamper is designed to help with really thick ingredients allowing you to do more food processor tasks, a bit more liquid also helps. Please email us on info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 0266856360 and we will assess your machine, making sure it is running at 100%. Kind Regards Raphael OmniBlend AustraliaGet used to the noise getting worse. It's ok for smoothies if not too much frozen fruit in there but try and make nut butter or other recipe's that comes with the recipes and it struggles. Noisy and the burning smell does not go away. What other new blender or electrical item comes with the proviso that a burning smell is normal and will go away with use? Mine certainly didn't. Good luck getting your warranty honoured!

V