4OmniBlend V

356 reviews · Statistics

93% · 33215 · 4%

Product is used
  • Daily (22)
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (3)
  • Rarely (1)
Noise Level
Safety
Best Blenders
See the Best Blenders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HannahnxDarknx
HannahnxDarknx3 posts

wonderful

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

Henry
HenryNorth Ryde4 posts

Consider

This blender crushes ice very well but it is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base. So, while it works well I will probably get something smaller next time, especially since we just use it for a smoothie in the mornings. It also leaves a fine mist of black grease on the bottom part after each use which I'm hoping will stop after it is used for awhile.

Dave
DaveSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Fantastic Blender

The Blender does all they say it can and handles solids very well and it is easy to use and the functions on the blender are ideal

I had to take off 1 star as i ordered a cherry red blender and received a black one instead never mind it still works maybe a little more care with getting the orders correct

Show details ·  1

RAY
RAY

perfect

I own a small cafe we had two blendtec units untill they burnt out tried the omniblend v and was so impressed we bought another get one you wont be sorry

Daniel
Daniel3 posts

Powerful blending ability

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.

We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.

We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.

Troy Berton Smith
Troy Berton SmithKent Town4 posts

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

deus_zeus
deus_zeusNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Annette
Annette

Great for me

My blender arrived quickly and does what it said it would do. Hoping to put it to great use especially in summer. Happy to recommend it. The plastic jug makes it light to use, a bonus.

Val
ValSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best and easiest to use blender

Love my new blender, not just for performance but so easy to use. Forgot that last ingredient and want to add it? Not a problem, unlike some blenders that are difficult to undo and then messy to put back together you just pop it in the top. Cleaning a breeze too. Love, Love, Love.

Shaye
Shaye

Tamper keeps on breaking during processing

We have a NEW superfood bar in QLD. the tampers are breaking on us every couple of weeks, unless this is checked after each use we don't know if has broken or not. Apparently this is an issue that shouldn't exist so Customer Service says. However it HAPPENS we have done about 3-4 tampers, in 2 months - we even have the lid on correctly. So yes the tamper shouldn't touch the blades. Yes it is used with frozen fruit in the jug as it is supposed to handle this. However we are still breaking the tips off & sometimes the tamper then breaks further up the stem. Really would like an alternative to the plastic to alleviate this problem. Really NOT GOOD to have plastic in customers bowls...

Chris
ChrisTASHobart, TAS2 posts

The best blender in the world

It's easy to use. Blends just about anything silky smooth in a few seconds. Couldn't be happier after several other blender brands have failed in every way literally. Worth paying more for this if you need to. Support has also been fantastic after I had 1 small issue.

Tao
Tao

Amazing!!

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

Tino
Tino

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.

AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Sarina
Sarina

Robbie
Robbie

Terrible customer service but a great product

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

realmc26
realmc26AU20 posts

Sandra
SandraTownsville

Two years on still going strong

The best blender I have ever owned. I regularly make hummus and smoothies. It replaced another blender brand that kept burning out. The Omniblend has been a workhorse. It's also great for nutballs etc. We keep ours on the bench because it is used nearly every day. I'm very pleased with our purchase.

Dean M
Dean MCooma

Should have bought a long time ago

A lot better than blenders we have had in the past. Very strong motor gets the job done fast. Jug design forces ingredients back into blades unlike blenders we had in the past where the blades spin & nothing happens. Easy to clean so we don't mind using it often. Would recommend Omniblend to others in the market for a new blender.

Mollyk
MollykKiama5 posts

This is the best blender by far!

This blender is seamless. It blends everything from frozen vegetables (solid) to liquids in a matter of seconds without complication. It provides a quality finish with a low level of noise.

Janine Foot
Janine Foot4 posts

Absolutely Perfect

I make a lot of smoothies and the OmniBlend is perfect for that but more importantly it performs brilliantly for other blending jobs. It stays on my bench in my pantry and looks fantastic. Great value for money

Dez
DezCaboolture south5 posts

Best thing I have brought!

This blender has been of great value in the household. We use every morning for smoothies etc and it has paid itself off within the first days of owning! The blender is easy to pack away and great size to store away easy and very reliable.

Neeka
NeekaAU4 posts

Best blender!

Great machine!! We use it all the time. Super easy to make milk shakes and smoothies. It’s so easy to use and easy to adjust the speed and clean. Another great thing is that it comes with a 7 year warranty. Recommend it. Great purchase. Finally a blender which works very well!

Michael F
Michael FLismore

Great machine. My second machine as my daughter “stole” the first machine

Great machine. We use it all the time. Grand kids ask for milk shakes all the time. It’s so easy to use and clean. They make fantastic gifts as well.

arsch
arsch8 posts

Switch fried, lots of smoke

Our omniblend was used occasionally in my wifes kitchen. It suddenly stopped working and it smelled weird. Turned out the main switch was melting from the electricity. His was a but dangerous. It appears as if low quality parts were used in this blender.

Timmy
TimmyCarlingford4 posts

This can blend anything!

This is such an amazing product! I can make smoothies with ice in seconds. I'm not scared of it breaking, since it is so powerful that anything I put into it will be crushed into many peices. Would definitely recommend.

Fina Jones
Fina JonesVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Proud Omni blender owner

After owning several blenders including a NutriBullet I will never buy anything other than an Omniblend. It makes the best shakes and smoothies, as well as many other things, and comes with a 7 year warranty.

Redrobban
RedrobbanVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Love it ....... awesome machine

Do I like my cherry Omni V......no.. I love it! I've previously owned a smaller blender that had to leave home after taking up smoking! This machine makes light work of everything I've blended so far, from ice blocks to frozen bananas and berries. I had a dental extraction cuppla days ago, and was very glad we had the Omniblend to whip up delicious, smooth Green Thai Soup. Some lovely recipes in the very generous 3 recipe books. Looking forward to using this blender for many years to come.

Aaron
Aaron

Quality blender for a fair price

My $399 blender does the same function of $1000 blender. Great on making my favorite protein smoothies and fruit shakes. Crushes ice with ease. I will recommmend this to all folks

Julie Butler
Julie Butler4 posts

Cherry OMNI

My new cherry Omni Blends frozen fruit and almonds into a great consistency. The machine is sturdy and appears to be very well built and not too noisy for the breakfast smoothie. The cherry colour looks good on the benchtop.

Starsie
Starsie

Great blender

Got this blender as a present, love it. No chunks. Smooth consistency. Great for blending anything such as nuts. I would recommend this blender to anyone. Easy to clean. Perfect for on the go smoothies in the morning.

Styler
Styler4 posts

Quality Blender, great customer service

Love this blender - the consistency of our smoothies are spot on. I like how it's much quieter than our old blender. I also like the fact that it's Australian owned company so the customer service is great.

Rama
Ramamelbourne4 posts

Best quality vitamix alternative on the market

Have used a vitamix before and cannot see a noticeable difference in results when using the Omniblend. The motor is so powerful that it can heat up soup just through blending. Very rarely leaves chunks and has never choked once. Have owned for almost 4 years now and never had to replace a single part.

Tony
TonyBrisbane4 posts

Excellent value for money, great for nut butters, smoothies, cocktails, soups!

Fantastic value for money blender. It can tackle anything I throw at it from nut butters to soups, smoothies to ice filled cocktails. I like the adjustable speed controls as it lets me gradually build up to the highest setting. This helps to mix the ingredients and then control the speed as I add liquids through the top of the blender. Cannot recommend this blender enough. Great warranty too. I would try this before spending $500++ on a "brand" name blender (Vitamix etc)

Cozmerk
CozmerkAdelaide

Excellent blender

Great consistency and will blend just about anything. Gets a bit warm if trying to blend frozen fruit but pulls through just fine. Highly recommend. Also speak to sales staff for discount code I got mine $35 cheaper !

gumtreelover
gumtreeloverByron Bay2 posts

totallyrecked
totallyreckedVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

This blender beats any other hands down

We purchased our Omniblend Blender over 3 years ago and it is still going strong. We put make fruit and vegetable smoothies every morning and our entire family love it. It totally destroys the large frozen pieces of fruit we put in it. We would recommend Ominiblend Blenders to anyone and would recommend it to café and restaurants as well.

Jess
Jess

Exceeded my expectations

I love this blender and the recipes books that come with it! I’ve made so many healthy treats. The blender blends anything with ease including ice and frozen açai. It makes it smooth like no other blender I have owned. It’s pretty quiet compared to other blenders and very easy to clean. I’ve blended both hot and cold with no trouble. Highly recommend! I can’t believe I almost forked our 100’s more for a vitamix. No need.

Rom
Rom

Best blender used in our cafe yet

We have used and discarded alot of blenders over the 12 years we have been operating and the Omniblend is by far the best blender we have used to date.

Thanks guys the staff love it.

Kazza
Kazza

Great product and great service

Ordered Monday received Wednesday morning. Customer service on the phone was excellent. Blender is great and quick and easy to use. Would suggest to anyone to buy OmniBlend products as they are great and easy to use and well priced

Andrew H
Andrew HNTPalmerston, NT5 posts

Great Service, Great product

We bought an OmniBlend about 6 years ago with the 1.5lt jug.

While it has performed admirably over the years, the only comment I would have is that the jug does not pour cleanly and there was always a dribble.

I bought the 2lt jug for a Christmas present and we are absolutely stoked with it. The jug arrived promptly and is SO much better than the 1.5lt. It fits better, is quieter, and most of all, it has a proper spout that pours with zero spill.

The OmniBlend is to my mind one of the best blenders on the market, and I would highly recommend paying the small additional cost to get the 2lt jug rather than the 1.5lt.

Extra Information