OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V (page 2 of 17)

Ivan

Ivangold coast

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Not what I expected

I read all the great reviews so I was excited to get an Omniblend for me as well. I have been using it for a year and unfortunately it's a bit disappointing- it gets very warm (2mins on high make room temp liquid very warm) and also after a while it starts smelling plastic-y. If I want to make anything other than a smoothie or blend a soup (hummus, chop veggies, nut butter..), it gets pushed to the side and I have to keep scraping it off and adding liquid. Occasionally it makes strange sounds that I'm scared it's going to explode.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

wonderful

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Henry

HenryNorth Ryde

Consider

This blender crushes ice very well but it is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base. So, while it works well I will probably get something smaller next time, especially since we just use it for a smoothie in the mornings. It also leaves a fine mist of black grease on the bottom part after each use which I'm hoping will stop after it is used for awhile.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Blender

The Blender does all they say it can and handles solids very well and it is easy to use and the functions on the blender are ideal
I had to take off 1 star as i ordered a cherry red blender and received a black one instead never mind it still works maybe a little more care with getting the orders correct

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Dave, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry you have received wrong colour this should not happened. I would be more then happy to organise the correct colour. Please call us on 02 66 856 360
Kind Regards,

perfect

I own a small cafe we had two blendtec units untill they burnt out tried the omniblend v and was so impressed we bought another get one you wont be sorry

Daniel

Daniel

Powerful blending ability.

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.
We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.
We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.

Troy Berton Smith

Troy Berton SmithKent Town

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
deus_zeus

deus_zeusSydney, NSW

5 years on, still going strong

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Great for me

My blender arrived quickly and does what it said it would do. Hoping to put it to great use especially in summer. Happy to recommend it. The plastic jug makes it light to use, a bonus.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best and easiest to use blender

Love my new blender, not just for performance but so easy to use. Forgot that last ingredient and want to add it? Not a problem, unlike some blenders that are difficult to undo and then messy to put back together you just pop it in the top. Cleaning a breeze too. Love, Love, Love.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Tamper keeps on breaking during processing

We have a NEW superfood bar in QLD. the tampers are breaking on us every couple of weeks, unless this is checked after each use we don't know if has broken or not. Apparently this is an issue that shouldn't exist so Customer Service says. However it HAPPENS we have done about 3-4 tampers, in 2 months - we even have the lid on correctly. So yes the tamper shouldn't touch the blades. Yes it is used with frozen fruit in the jug as it is supposed to handle this. However we are still breaking the tips off & sometimes the tamper then breaks further up the stem. Really would like an alternative to the plastic to alleviate this problem. Really NOT GOOD to have plastic in customers bowls...

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best blender in the world

It's easy to use. Blends just about anything silky smooth in a few seconds. Couldn't be happier after several other blender brands have failed in every way literally. Worth paying more for this if you need to. Support has also been fantastic after I had 1 small issue.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing!!

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.
AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The perfect kitchen item!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Terrible customer service but a great product

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

realmc26AU

Poor Quality for the money, poor after sales service

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Sandra

SandraTownsville

Two years on still going strong.

The best blender I have ever owned. I regularly make hummus and smoothies. It replaced another blender brand that kept burning out. The Omniblend has been a workhorse. It's also great for nutballs etc. We keep ours on the bench because it is used nearly every day. I'm very pleased with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Dean M

Dean MCooma

Should have bought a long time ago

A lot better than blenders we have had in the past. Very strong motor gets the job done fast. Jug design forces ingredients back into blades unlike blenders we had in the past where the blades spin & nothing happens. Easy to clean so we don't mind using it often. Would recommend Omniblend to others in the market for a new blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Fredaasked

Does OmbiBlend 5 grind corn?

Freda

Does OmniBlend have a meat grinding and sausage maker?

Gclan
Gclan

Not sure check there we site

Milee L.

Milee L.asked

Hi there,
Could OmniBlend blend bones? Which model is the best to do this job? Thanks.

Milee

Joel Anderson
Joel Anderson

My Omniblend failed after blending frozen bananas (and I was made to pay for a new drive socket). Bones? Not a chance

Hi Milee,
Apologies for not responding sooner Product Review has just updated there platform and we stopped receiving notifications. I have heard of customers blending cooked chicken and fish bones but I think you will run into problems depending on size particularly anything larger and denser like beef or pork bones. If this is something you are still considering please call us on 0266856360 and we can discuss it further. Also please note Joel's machine failed due to blending a tamper (misuse) which is the stirring stick normally used through the lid.
Kind Regards,
OmniBlend Australia

jackasked

hi I have a jug that is leaking maybe a washer?
cheers John

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi John, Please call our team on 0266856360 tomorrow 9am-5pm and we will work out what is going on and get it fixed ASAP. We are closed for the public holiday today. Thanks,
OmniBlend Australia

jack

Hi why can I not get a reply from email? as it seems excessive to ring!
cheers John

Hi John,
In order for us to determine what is causing the leak we need a little more information on the issue. This was the reason for the request to call our office.
We usually request a number of photos of your machine (this is the quickest and most accurate way to get an idea of the condition of the machine). This is also very use full as you may only need to replace a part of the jug and not the entire unit.
The most common causes on a leaking jug are:
1. A crack in the bottom of the jug or wear on the straight edges of the hole that the blade set fits in. Have you removed the blade set and inspected the jug shell?
2. A damaged bearing on the bottom of the blade set causing it to take in liquid then releasing it again giving the impression of a leaking jug.

Is the liquid that is leaking out, the contents of the jug or is it a brown or black liquid coming from the bearing?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Josh

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives

CategoryBlenders