OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V (page 2 of 18)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great power. Annoying to get the last bits out of

Purchased in June 2018 for A$399.00.

Product is used Weekly
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really do appreciate it. Please call and ask for Raphael on 0266856360. I would love to have a chat to make sure your are getting the most out of your OmniBlend.
Thanks,
Raphael

Gclan

GclanSouth East Queensland, QLD

We should have got ages ago

We should have got one ages ago, as it would have saved heaps of money not buying a couple of the cheaper blenders that don't last.
We had great service from OmniBlend.

Purchased in February 2019.

Product is used Daily
Used for Smoothies

Joel Anderson

Great blender while it lasts.

This blender was great until the drive socket failed as a result of blending frozen bananas. Some banana got jammed in/around the blade, resulting in an awful noise and smell. I've been told to pay for a new drive socket. I have the Omniblend V and it's barely 8 months old, and it can't blend frozen bananas. What a joke.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$469.00.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Used for Smoothies

Tamper is hopeless

I have also been frustrated by the omniblend 1.5L jug not blending things thoroughly unless I scrape down the sides repeatedly. I wonder if this is because it is square. Do people have the same issue with a round 2L jug?

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Raphael L.OmniBlend

JTC OmniBlend V I bought only 3 months before can't used I contacted the customer service more than

I make hardly 20 smoothie with this blender and only 4 month old.i contact customer service more many times by mail over the phone. They are saying warranty doesn't cover. Please if someone having some problem send complain to Fair trading which is I am going to do.

Jen

JenAdelaide

Cafe quality - best blender by far!!

We own a cafe and have tried every sort of blender to create our smoothie bowls and fresh juices. We have bought the cheap ones - and the expensive ones and they have ALL broken down so it was some trepidation that we purchased the Omniblend but it is the best by far!! We use it all day - every day and it is living up to all expectations. Don't be tempted to buy the others - go straight to this machine.

BobS

BobSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

We love it.. perfectly blends like smooth and silky .. what else you need from a blender. Powerful motor a bit noisy .. but it's not a compliant at all. Recommended

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Anne

AnnePerth, WA

Good Blender

Adas

Adasmelbourne

Great piece of machinery

I love this blender, for almost half the price of Vitamix, which i think isn't even as good as this OmniBlend V, the overall process was simple, and it's commercial grade, so i know it won't wear out too quick.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best $$ spent

I had a Breville blender which died after only a couple of years. After many many hours of online research I decided to buy an Ominblend. For the same price as what I spent on the Breville, they are like chalk and cheese! The power of this machine is awesome! No more having to add more liquid because the motor has got stuck and stopped, the Omiblend just keeps going. I can do so much more in it, that I can now retire other electrical items in the kitchen! All of that and a 7 year warranty, best purchase decision made.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Magic product

I am more than satisfied with the product. It offers a powerful motor, dual blade & is very sturdy.

I made a smoothie with fresh fruit & ice, which it handled extremely well.

Rhian Marie

Rhian MarieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Driver socket breaks quite often

Since my previous review. Omni blend have contacted me and have offered to refund me what I was charged to replace the drive socket. I was advised by the person emailing me that they had been away, hence the lengthy response time. I’m satisfied now with his response and the resolution. The blender is great for the price, I’ve owned a vitamix in the past and these are the gold standard but of course triple the price, the driver socket replacement I received does appear to be upgraded to a stainless steel centre, and am hoping this stops the driver socket cracking as it did when it was previously plastic.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

it Is like Ferrari perfect

Got my blender for my shop it’s like totally new experience does any job , blends frozen fruit like

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Ivan

Ivangold coast

Purchased as Replacement for an Old Blender

My wife is really impressed with our Omni Blend V as she was looking at the VitaMax and I suggested looking for an Australian Manufactured Blender. We purchased and it was delivered the next day which was great as she was about to blend her Organic supplement she requires for her medical condition. And once she used it she can`t speak highly enough of it to her friends and our family.There is no more wastage ( Pulp) from what she produces. And to make it even better the colour that she selected matches the splash back in her Kitchen, A great Product.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Not what I expected

I read all the great reviews so I was excited to get an Omniblend for me as well. I have been using it for a year and unfortunately it's a bit disappointing- it gets very warm (2mins on high make room temp liquid very warm) and also after a while it starts smelling plastic-y. If I want to make anything other than a smoothie or blend a soup (hummus, chop veggies, nut butter..), it gets pushed to the side and I have to keep scraping it off and adding liquid. Occasionally it makes strange sounds that I'm scared it's going to explode.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

wonderful

It's a beautiful and versatile blender, very easy to use, I can make all kinds of solid food and juice for the baby every day, and it can also whisk the meat puree very quickly, which is really great, I'm quite happy with this blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Henry

HenryNorth Ryde

Consider

This blender crushes ice very well but it is very large and heavy and the top is rather hard to get on and off of the base. So, while it works well I will probably get something smaller next time, especially since we just use it for a smoothie in the mornings. It also leaves a fine mist of black grease on the bottom part after each use which I'm hoping will stop after it is used for awhile.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Blender

The Blender does all they say it can and handles solids very well and it is easy to use and the functions on the blender are ideal
I had to take off 1 star as i ordered a cherry red blender and received a black one instead never mind it still works maybe a little more care with getting the orders correct

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Dave, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry you have received wrong colour this should not happened. I would be more then happy to organise the correct colour. Please call us on 02 66 856 360
Kind Regards,
Raphael

perfect

I own a small cafe we had two blendtec units untill they burnt out tried the omniblend v and was so impressed we bought another get one you wont be sorry

Daniel

Daniel

Powerful blending ability.

Powerful blending ability. Our house uses it for smoothies, frozen shakes, nut milks, nut flours. We use it between 2-6 times a day.
We have the OmniBlend 3, and I love the simplicity... On, Off, High, Low. I tossed between models and am so happy with the choice.
We also have a cold process juicer, but use the blender so much more as you get all the fibre and have less washing up! I would not buy a juicer again. The blender is a brilliant option.