OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V (page 3 of 18)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Troy Berton Smith

Troy Berton SmithKent Town

Little hard to clean but makes great shakes

I've found it hard to clean as bits of blended stuff gets stuck under the blades but apart from that it makes really good organic drinks, veg mixes and has been exelent in chopping up food for our 9 month old baby. The blades are really sharp and blend down to very fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
deus_zeus

deus_zeusSydney, NSW

5 years on, still going strong

Date PurchasedMar 2013

Great for me

My blender arrived quickly and does what it said it would do. Hoping to put it to great use especially in summer. Happy to recommend it. The plastic jug makes it light to use, a bonus.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Find out how OmniBlend V compares to other Blenders

Best and easiest to use blender

Love my new blender, not just for performance but so easy to use. Forgot that last ingredient and want to add it? Not a problem, unlike some blenders that are difficult to undo and then messy to put back together you just pop it in the top. Cleaning a breeze too. Love, Love, Love.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Tamper keeps on breaking during processing

We have a NEW superfood bar in QLD. the tampers are breaking on us every couple of weeks, unless this is checked after each use we don't know if has broken or not. Apparently this is an issue that shouldn't exist so Customer Service says. However it HAPPENS we have done about 3-4 tampers, in 2 months - we even have the lid on correctly. So yes the tamper shouldn't touch the blades. Yes it is used with frozen fruit in the jug as it is supposed to handle this. However we are still breaking the tips off & sometimes the tamper then breaks further up the stem. Really would like an alternative to the plastic to alleviate this problem. Really NOT GOOD to have plastic in customers bowls...

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best blender in the world

It's easy to use. Blends just about anything silky smooth in a few seconds. Couldn't be happier after several other blender brands have failed in every way literally. Worth paying more for this if you need to. Support has also been fantastic after I had 1 small issue.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing!!

This is a professional blender! We use it in our busy restaurant bar every day and it never fails! It blends solid ice cubes and frozen fruit with easy over and over and over again. Never fails!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Perfect machine for personal and commercial use

Brilliant blender the OMNI Blend! I can’t fault it, whether in the kitchen or in the laboratory our OMNI Blender performs outstanding and blends everything we throw in it, herbs and food alike.
AAA+ Customer service too which I love.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The perfect kitchen item!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Find out how OmniBlend V compares to other Blenders

Terrible customer service but a great product

Product is great but jar breaks with a frozen bans and the customer service to replace it sucks and nothing is covered in the warranty besides the engine so you’re always paying for what breaks.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

realmc26AU

Poor Quality for the money, poor after sales service

Date PurchasedOct 2012
Sandra

SandraTownsville

Two years on still going strong.

The best blender I have ever owned. I regularly make hummus and smoothies. It replaced another blender brand that kept burning out. The Omniblend has been a workhorse. It's also great for nutballs etc. We keep ours on the bench because it is used nearly every day. I'm very pleased with our purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Dean M

Dean MCooma

Should have bought a long time ago

A lot better than blenders we have had in the past. Very strong motor gets the job done fast. Jug design forces ingredients back into blades unlike blenders we had in the past where the blades spin & nothing happens. Easy to clean so we don't mind using it often. Would recommend Omniblend to others in the market for a new blender.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mollyk

MollykKiama

This is the best blender by far!

This blender is seamless. It blends everything from frozen vegetables (solid) to liquids in a matter of seconds without complication. It provides a quality finish with a low level of noise.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Janine Foot

Janine Foot

Absolutely Perfect

I make a lot of smoothies and the OmniBlend is perfect for that but more importantly it performs brilliantly for other blending jobs. It stays on my bench in my pantry and looks fantastic. Great value for money

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Dez

DezCaboolture south

Best thing I have brought!

This blender has been of great value in the household. We use every morning for smoothies etc and it has paid itself off within the first days of owning! The blender is easy to pack away and great size to store away easy and very reliable.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Neeka

NeekaAU

Best blender!

Great machine!! We use it all the time. Super easy to make milk shakes and smoothies. It’s so easy to use and easy to adjust the speed and clean. Another great thing is that it comes with a 7 year warranty. Recommend it. Great purchase. Finally a blender which works very well!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Michael F

Michael FLismore

Great machine. My second machine as my daughter “stole” the first machine.

Great machine. We use it all the time. Grand kids ask for milk shakes all the time. It’s so easy to use and clean. They make fantastic gifts as well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
arsch

arsch

Switch fried, lots of smoke

Our omniblend was used occasionally in my wifes kitchen. It suddenly stopped working and it smelled weird. Turned out the main switch was melting from the electricity. His was a but dangerous. It appears as if low quality parts were used in this blender.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Timmy

TimmyCarlingford

This can blend anything!

This is such an amazing product! I can make smoothies with ice in seconds. I'm not scared of it breaking, since it is so powerful that anything I put into it will be crushed into many peices. Would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives