OmniBlend V

OmniBlend V (page 4 of 18)

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Fina Jones

Fina JonesMelbourne

Proud Omni blender owner

After owning several blenders including a NutriBullet I will never buy anything other than an Omniblend. It makes the best shakes and smoothies, as well as many other things, and comes with a 7 year warranty.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Redrobban

RedrobbanWarragul

Love it ....... awesome machine.

Do I like my cherry Omni V......no.. I love it! I've previously owned a smaller blender that had to leave home after taking up smoking! This machine makes light work of everything I've blended so far, from ice blocks to frozen bananas and berries. I had a dental extraction cuppla days ago, and was very glad we had the Omniblend to whip up delicious, smooth Green Thai Soup. Some lovely recipes in the very generous 3 recipe books. Looking forward to using this blender for many years to come.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Quality blender for a fair price

My $399 blender does the same function of $1000 blender. Great on making my favorite protein smoothies and fruit shakes. Crushes ice with ease. I will recommmend this to all folks

Julie Butler

Julie Butler

Cherry OMNI

My new cherry Omni Blends frozen fruit and almonds into a great consistency. The machine is sturdy and appears to be very well built and not too noisy for the breakfast smoothie. The cherry colour looks good on the benchtop.

Great blender

Got this blender as a present, love it. No chunks. Smooth consistency. Great for blending anything such as nuts. I would recommend this blender to anyone. Easy to clean. Perfect for on the go smoothies in the morning.

Styler

Styler

Quality Blender, great customer service

Love this blender - the consistency of our smoothies are spot on. I like how it's much quieter than our old blender. I also like the fact that it's Australian owned company so the customer service is great.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Rama

Ramamelbourne

Best quality vitamix alternative on the market

Have used a vitamix before and cannot see a noticeable difference in results when using the Omniblend. The motor is so powerful that it can heat up soup just through blending. Very rarely leaves chunks and has never choked once. Have owned for almost 4 years now and never had to replace a single part.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Tony

TonyBrisbane

Excellent value for money, great for nut butters, smoothies, cocktails, soups!

Fantastic value for money blender. It can tackle anything I throw at it from nut butters to soups, smoothies to ice filled cocktails. I like the adjustable speed controls as it lets me gradually build up to the highest setting. This helps to mix the ingredients and then control the speed as I add liquids through the top of the blender. Cannot recommend this blender enough. Great warranty too. I would try this before spending $500++ on a "brand" name blender (Vitamix etc)

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Cozmerk

CozmerkAdelaide

Excellent blender

Great consistency and will blend just about anything. Gets a bit warm if trying to blend frozen fruit but pulls through just fine. Highly recommend. Also speak to sales staff for discount code I got mine $35 cheaper !

Date PurchasedJun 2017

gumtreelover

gumtreeloverByron Bay

not that different

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend
totallyrecked

totallyreckedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This blender beats any other hands down

We purchased our Omniblend Blender over 3 years ago and it is still going strong. We put make fruit and vegetable smoothies every morning and our entire family love it. It totally destroys the large frozen pieces of fruit we put in it. We would recommend Ominiblend Blenders to anyone and would recommend it to café and restaurants as well.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Exceeded my expectations

I love this blender and the recipes books that come with it! I’ve made so many healthy treats. The blender blends anything with ease including ice and frozen açai. It makes it smooth like no other blender I have owned. It’s pretty quiet compared to other blenders and very easy to clean. I’ve blended both hot and cold with no trouble. Highly recommend! I can’t believe I almost forked our 100’s more for a vitamix. No need.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Best blender used in our cafe yet

We have used and discarded alot of blenders over the 12 years we have been operating and the Omniblend is by far the best blender we have used to date.
Thanks guys the staff love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great product and great service

Ordered Monday received Wednesday morning. Customer service on the phone was excellent. Blender is great and quick and easy to use. Would suggest to anyone to buy OmniBlend products as they are great and easy to use and well priced

Andrew H

Andrew HPalmerston, NT

Great Service, Great product

We bought an OmniBlend about 6 years ago with the 1.5lt jug.
While it has performed admirably over the years, the only comment I would have is that the jug does not pour cleanly and there was always a dribble.
I bought the 2lt jug for a Christmas present and we are absolutely stoked with it. The jug arrived promptly and is SO much better than the 1.5lt. It fits better, is quieter, and most of all, it has a proper spout that pours with zero spill.
The OmniBlend is to my mind one of the best blenders on the market, and I would highly recommend paying the small additional cost to get the 2lt jug rather than the 1.5lt.

Fii

FiiPerth

My New Love!

Sasha

SashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love my OmniBlend

I am so happy with my OmniBlend and how awesome it blends. I love that it’s so powerful it makes veg smoothies that are lump free and everything tastes so much better because it blends together better. Shipping so so bloody quick which was awesome because my old blender died and the fact you can Afterpay has made it so affordable.

Powerful and great value

Just whizzes through all the hard stuff like nuts and seeds, frozen fruit and ice which other blenders struggle with.
Am now able to make my own nut butters, plant milks, non wheat flours, dressings and gravies which are so expensive in the shops and oft times contain excessive oil, salt, sugar and ingredients from a chemistry lab!
Attractive design, clear instructions for use and care, cleans easily.
I am delighted with my purchase and use it every day.
Staff were helpful and friendly and so efficient - it arrived the day after ordering.

Michelle

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Cant believe the power of the Omni Blen

From the fee and seal of the rubber lid to the way the jug sits perfectly on the base this food processor is so well constructed. I froze bananas to make vegan 'nice cream' - the Omni Blend wizzed the frozen bananas quickly and beautifully. My last machine died from the process. I love it. :)

First impression is 10/10

time will be the test but very happy so far, great price point was my main attraction after using the far more expensive vitamix that didn't last more than 1 year.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Hemali

Hemaliasked

I tried to make almond butter yesterday and eventually succeeded in making it but in the middle of the process, my omniblend started making really loud sounds like something was broken. I can't tell what's wrong with it but could it be the drive socket that requires replacing? And is omniblend able to make almond butter like vitamix, the recipe book I got had Nutella recipe so thought this should work too..

Mis.b

Mis.basked

My omnibkend jug broke. It's out of stock on the website, however it says vitamix is compatible. Would the vitamix work for both wet and dry ingredients because it only says wet item description.

OmniBlend
Raphael L.OmniBlend

Hi Mis.b, We are expecting stock to arrive at the end of this month but we may be able to help you out with ex demo stock and it is possible you do not need a complete new jug. Please email us through info@omniblendaustralia.com.au or call us on 02 66 856 360. Thanks Raph, OmniBlend Australia.

Sharifa C.

Sharifa C.asked

Hi. Can the omniblend work without liquids? I would like to grind seeds.

Get an answer from our members and OmniBlend representatives