Omnidesk Pro Electric Standing Desk

Omnidesk Pro Electric Standing Desk

See the Best Desks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Omnidesk Pro Electric Standing Desk? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9

Omnidesk delete bad reviews. Great desk, average customer service & terrible choice of courier.

Purchased in August 2021.

Chermaine L.
Chermaine L.

Ordering issues and poorly trained customer service

I was deciding between the Omnidesk and zen space desk and chose Omnidesk because the price was cheaper when I placed the order. Turns out their ordering system made a mistake and now they want to charge me an extra $140 which makes it more expensive than zen space! I’m very annoyed because EOFY is over and I can’t buy the zen space desk now for WFH expenses.

To make matters worse, customer service couldn’t amend the order and they’re expecting me to make payment for a new order before having refunded me my original amount. The whole experience has been extremely frustrating. I online shop all the time and have never had issues with ordering and billing like this.

Purchased in June 2021.