Omo Powder / Liquid

Omo Powder / Liquid (page 2 of 2)

Liquid and Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JackJames

JackJamesVIC, 3175

Read the review below!

The Best Laundry Product I Have Used

Bought for the first time last week and I have already upgraded to a larger size and declared it. A stock standard in the shopping list. It reminded me what the colour white was supposed to look like. I have tried so many products but this is the best of all the laundry liquids, everything is clean, stain free, and bright.

Reeviewah

ReeviewahCanberra 2600, ACT

Destroys clothes

I started using OMO powder around 12 months ago and since then I've noticed I've been going through clothes a lot faster. By this I mean shirt collars deteriorating, undies developing holes, t-shirts wearing out. So initially I thought it was just poor timing with clothes getting old but after a year I'm convinced that this stuff is brutal on clothes. I'm going to finish off the box using smaller doses but once it's finished I'm looking for another brand.

excellent results in just a minute

I got free omo liquid, I put it on test using my white uniform that has stains and starting to loose colour . The results where amazing just after a minute. Am loving it and it has brought the whiteness back. Thank you omo

Rose

RoseMelbourne

Pricy but so good!

Honestly I wait for specials when the price drops, it's the best liquid washing machine detergent I've tried so far.
It has built in pre-treaters that do a great job with the "anti-stain" program my washing machine has. My husband is a sportsman and I love the smell of cleaniness that my cloth retain also after air drying.