Omo Sensitive

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No
Blackbird

Blackbird

Caused terrible allergic reaction

I bought this powder because it is apparently for sensitive skin - I wish I'd read the reviews here first! It took about a week, but I developed a rash on my face and generally itchy skin all over. Unfortunately it took me 6 weeks to work out what was causing it, as I figured it couldn't be the detergent because it was for sensitive skin. My face rash is getting better now I've changed detergent, but I'm faced with re-washing everything and waiting for the allergic reaction to calm down.
This product should be removed from the market or reformulated to actually be kind to sensitive skin!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible itchiness, blobs left on clothes

Didn't fully realise that my terrible itchiness problems were caused by this rubbish until I read the other reviews here. They have improved though certainly not to a satisfactory extent since switching to another big brand but will be looking to buy Bosistos or Euca from now on given the good reviews about them that I have read here. I think it was irresponsible of my washing machine manufacturer to recommend it and will never use it again.

SaoirseMackay

Never been so itchy!!

Have been using OMO sensitive for some time but in the past 12 months I have been terrorised by itching. Could not figure out what was causing it, but it tended to be where clothes touched closely e.g waistband of jeans etc. SO relieved to read these reviews that it is something as simple as being allergic to this stuff. Coming into summer here and my skin looks horrendous from perpetual scratching. Off to the supermarket now to buy an alternative and give my poor skin a break. You'd think I would have realised when the skin on just my hands feels tight from hanging out the washing. Oh well...live and learn!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$10.00.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Omo Sensitive compares to other Laundry Detergents

Mini N.

Mini N.asked

Where can i find a omo washing powder plastic measure cup?

Laasya K.asked

how fast does it dissolve in how water approximately??? quick reply pls

Saoirse

I didn't find it bad but have not used it in some time. Have since found I really like Bosisto Eucalyptus Powder or liquid for very allergic skin. Hope that helps.

Laasya K.

I asked how fast does it dissolve????

John W.

John W.asked

There is nothing on the label or OMO website that I can find to say if his is suitable or unsuitable for septic systems. Does anyone know?