Omo Sensitive

Omo Sensitive (page 2 of 3)

2.7

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Smell
Dee5

Dee5Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent

I am a old Bio-Zet user and loved it for many years... Omo sensitive powder is great, no scent cleans clothes and I have dirty clothes we are farmers. Please do not change this powder as other company seem to need to do to their's

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Omo Sensitive powder - no smell!

Purchased in January 2017.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
leafy

leafyAustralia

Unscented and effective

This is a review for the Omo Sensitive powder. I switched to it after BioZet changed their formulation and added a strong fragrance. I am very happy to report that this is definitely unscented and effective.

all_alloy

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if you like clean clothes without the perfume

Tutu

Tutu

Very disappointed with this product

My family and I normally use OMO Sensitive Pods which we have been very pleased with. Several months ago, I bought a bottle of 'OMO Sensitive Laundry Liquid' and was very surprised at how BAD it was. Our clothes smelled like mold after using it. I washed the same clothes 4 times and each time they came out smelling of mold. My daughter tried it in her washing machine and found the same thing, clothes smelled of mold when finished. Don't know why, very surprising!!!

corncerned carer

corncerned carer

powders & liquids

It has definitely changed back, can't smell perfume like it had, but I have been noticing lot of products which say for sensitive skin have perfume smell is costly to experiment with cleaning products.
Even have noticed purity sensitive has gone down the wrong path for people with sensitive skin.

Sensitive? Made my allergies 1000 times worse :(

i ran out of my usual powder (Amway SA8 - Amazing stuff!) & in between getting my next delivery, I thought id try Omo Sensitive as I get bad allergies.. The moment I opened the box, eyes burned & watery, nose burned, throat became dry & sore within minutes.. Will never use again.. Unfortunately my son used it while I was at work & I now have to rewash everything! cant even walk through my laundry room without my eyes & nose burning :/

Broke out in hives

Bought this product as it was for SENSITIVE skin and broke out in extremely itch and sore hives all over my body. After over $60 on medicines and 2 doctor visits and 1 hospital visit I am still yet to get rid of his rash. Will never buy Omo again! Absolutely terrible product!

Squeaky

SqueakyBrisbane

Capsules REEK of perfume

I have been using OMO Sensitive liquid and powder for years. Recently I bought the capsules because I thought they might be less messy in the laundry - but the smell is overpowering and has permeated the entire house, is lingering on the clothes, and has triggered allergic reactions. Why would you do that? Why label something as suitable for "Sensitive" skins and then perfume it? I'm dumbfounded :(

boofs

boofsSydney

Not good

Didn't like this powder. It has lumps in it and didn't do the basic washing requirements. I will be trying something different. Needed a good sensitive powder. The kids have allergies so thought I would give this a go.

Bart

BartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Went in the bin!!!

I love the OMO range of liquid washing powders, been using them for years...thought i would switch to the Sensitive one to see the difference...removed washing from my machine and clothes were still stained....rewashed with normal OMO liquid and clothes were clean...unfortunately had bought the largest bottle of it but it all went into the bin..never again!

Must of changed the formula there's no smell before or after wash which is what I wanted

For some reason they must of changed the formula as when I used the powder OMO ages ago it used to have a smell before and after wash but now the sensitive liquid one doesn't have no smell to it is what I want! Very disappointed that I spent $15 for a 4 litre one that changed formula.

Wallaby44

Wallaby44Brisbane

Reeks of perfume

skin reaction

They must have changed the formula . used it for years no problems. recently rashes and welts over intire body. Cleans clothes well but no good on my sensitive skin.

Medhat Tadros

Medhat TadrosWindsor, Victoria

Smooth Washing

Omo has been the best, this liquid laundry detergent is pragmatic, easy to use, also comes in responsible price and good value.

ShoppingBlows

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Great whether you are sensitive or not

I tried this after having an allergic skin reaction and getting hives. I'm still using it now as it is one of the best detergents I've used, smells nice, gets everything clean and comes in great little capsules. A bit expensive but what price do you put on your health? Just buy it on special!

Dee

DeeSydney

Excellent for my baby and husband!

Both my husband and baby have sensitive skin and omo works wonders! It really leaves the clothes super clean and smelling great! My baby does explosive poo's and I only need to spray white king and use omo and its totally done! Worth buying and I would advise buying it when it's on sale and bulking up. Today I purchased 2kgs for about $9! Keep a look out
Smells great, cleans fantastic, ideal for sensitive skin
Bit expensive but worth every cent!

zircosil

zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

Best washing liquid out there

I have sensitive skin and can break out in rashes from detergents with fragrances. Since switching to Omo Sensitive liquid (for front loaders) I haven't had a problem. I was a bit worried about what my work socks would smell like but after washing they do not smell like sweaty feet.
This is the only detergent that I use
Is gentle on sensitive skin
Hard to find the double concentrated liquid bottles anymore.

Samantha323

Samantha323Perth

Great

Have been using this powder for 9 months now with great results. Bought it because i'd heard i'd get a really clean wash that was economical as i only needed to use half the amount recommended by Omo using the provided scoop. Found half scoop cleans as well as one full scoop.
When my washing machine needed maintenance the Bosch repair man suggested i use 1/4 scoop washing powder and i'm finding 1/4 scoop works just as well as one whole scoop.
The 5kg box seems to last forever!
Economical. Only need to use 1/4 scoop. Cleans really well

ArrabelleDiG

ArrabelleDiGSydney

Glad I tried it

We have tried most of these laundry detergents now but this one is definitely the best. We have sensitive allergies and some of the powders really seemed to irratate them, but this Omo Sensitive causes no problems at all. It also smells nice, and so I would definitely recommend it
hypoallergenic