Omo Sensitive

Omo Sensitive (page 3 of 3)

• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (1)
  • Smell

gave me and my family rashes and i don't normally get skin rashes from anything

Not happy
Not happy
Diane0101

Diane0101gordon

Huge skin reaction all over body!!!

Barbara
Barbara

Yes this has happened to my family we all got rashes to from the same washing powder / it's rubbish go back to radiant had no probs with that /

fry07

fry07

Was good for the skin but not the pocket

I found it worked well when it dissolved. If I was using it on anything but the longest cycle I found it better to pre-dissolve it in some hot water then add it to the machine, which was a bit of a hassle. But it was good for my son who is sensitive to fragrances and soaps. I also found it washed the clothes well and left the smelling fresh and clean without any soaking which was a bit of a time saver. It was great that it came in a 5kg box too, it lasts for ages.
Sensitive
didn't dissolve well, expensive

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Only one i use.

This laundry powder is great. My family have very sensitive skin and we react to every laundry powder out there, usually by getting rashes and itchy skin. But omo sensitive doesn't give us any allergic reactions and it is great at getting the clothes clean. If you buy iy in bulk it is actually really good value for money.
Great for sensitive skin.
A little pricey in small packs

kiwicoo

kiwicooAU

Perfect

fantastic product. removes stains very well. works great on kids clothing.very gentle on the skin especially eczema prone skins. Very economical as only need to use small amount.
removes stains without harsh chemicals. great for washing all types of clothing. works very well on kids clothing

Chrissy Parker
Chrissy Parker
chezryl

chezrylAU

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Bad

I didn't think this washing powder was very good at all. I would not buy this powder again as cheaper washing powders on the market clean the clothes and dissolve much better than omo sensitive did.
It is suitable for people with sensitive skin, its not as harsh as normal detergents. It has no fragrance.
I didn't like the performance of this product at all. I found this powder doesn't dissolve properly and leaves white powder specks on the clothes. It is very expensive ans for the price I paid I would expect a lot better performance.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

i use this washing powder as it doesnt irritate my skin as some other powders with fragrance makes me itchy, doesnt leave a strong smell on clothes and removes all stains from clothes, doubles as a soaker to remove stains. Concentrated
this washing powder is very gentle on my skin, it is concentrated so i only need a small scoop per washing load and its great for soaking clothes. It removes all stains in the wash and with stubborn stains i make a small paste and put it directly on the clothes
price, quite dear for a small 2kg box

bindy01

bindy01

Love this laundry powder, fragrance free so no overpowering smells on clothes. Can be expensive but I usually buy up in bulk when on special.
Fragrance free and gentle on skin.
Is more expensive than other brands out there.

natales

natales

I really like this laundry powder as my son has very sensitive skin and this is the only power which does not give him a rash. It washes well; just make sure you do not put the power in the washing machine if it is a big clump as this will leave a white residue on your clothes. I find that it really lasts and it takes out a lot of stains and with two small boys I have a lot of stained clothing. Omo is on special very often so I will usually buy a couple which lasts till the next time it is on special.
Great for people with skin sensitivities. Smells nice. A little goes a long way.
Expensive, but it is on special often.

Gabe07

Gabe07Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using the OMO Sensitive liquid wash for a very long time now. After having used so many different brands and products over the years, I have found OMO to be the best and have continued to use it for years. I love how it washes the clothes. They are left feeling and smelling clean. One cap is enough for one wash... the price is somewhat more expensive when comparing to the other brands that are available, but well worth it when you think that your clothes are the one thing that are constantly making contact with your body... this is kind to the skin and I'd rather pay that bit extra for comfort.
Cleans well, great for sensitive skin - not overpowering.
Price

reviewmatey

reviewmateyAU

OK

On the whole i got this one as it mentioned about anti asthma properties-like fighting dust and to be honest it was effective.I use this for washing beds,quilts,quilt covers and the fragrance is not very strong.
Good fragrance,suits persons with Asthma
This did not dissolve fully and left residue in the powdertray many times.

bearhouse5

bearhouse5

Several of my kids have very sensitive skin and will break out in rashes with most laundry detergents. I am very sensitive to smell, so most detergents leave me feeling nauseous and give me a migraine. Omo Sensitive does not irritate any one's skin and doesn't leave any strong scent so it is great for the whole family. I am also very fussy regarding my washing, but this gets the clothes clean and keeps all my whites lovely and white. It can be expensive but I have found that it is often on special in the supermarkets so I make sure I buy it then.
Cleans well, keeps whites white, gentle on the skin, no scent, often on special.
Expensive when not on special.

TC2010

TC2010Brisbane, QLD

have been using this for years and I wouldn't use any other product! I used to come out in a rash all over my body from where clothes touched my skin as I was allergic to laundry powder. This is the one product that I can use and not be affected!
Good price, cleans well, wonderful on sensitive skin

koshakee