Omo Sensitive

Omo Sensitive

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell

whitish residue left on fabric

Disappointing result. We switched to OMO SENSITIVE LIQUID and the dark coloured fabrics in the wash had whitish stains as if there was undissolved powder residue left on the fabric.

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Omo Sensitive powder - no smell!

Purchased in January 2017.

Smell
all_alloy

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if you like clean clothes without the perfume

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Omo Sensitive compares to other Laundry Detergents

boofs

boofsSydney

Not good

Didn't like this powder. It has lumps in it and didn't do the basic washing requirements. I will be trying something different. Needed a good sensitive powder. The kids have allergies so thought I would give this a go.

skin reaction

They must have changed the formula . used it for years no problems. recently rashes and welts over intire body. Cleans clothes well but no good on my sensitive skin.

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Bad

I didn't think this washing powder was very good at all. I would not buy this powder again as cheaper washing powders on the market clean the clothes and dissolve much better than omo sensitive did.
It is suitable for people with sensitive skin, its not as harsh as normal detergents. It has no fragrance.
I didn't like the performance of this product at all. I found this powder doesn't dissolve properly and leaves white powder specks on the clothes. It is very expensive ans for the price I paid I would expect a lot better performance.

Mini N.

Mini N.asked

Where can i find a omo washing powder plastic measure cup?

Laasya K.asked

how fast does it dissolve in how water approximately??? quick reply pls

Saoirse
Saoirse

I didn't find it bad but have not used it in some time. Have since found I really like Bosisto Eucalyptus Powder or liquid for very allergic skin. Hope that helps.

Laasya K.

I asked how fast does it dissolve????

John W.

John W.asked

There is nothing on the label or OMO website that I can find to say if his is suitable or unsuitable for septic systems. Does anyone know?