Omo Sensitive

Omo Sensitive

brian

brian

Ok though, not as good as expected

Bought this omo sensitive clothes washing liquid as I've got dermatitis . In it went into the washing machine with the clothes and water then out it came relatively clean as it wasn't too dirty however, has a weird smell when wet so might go back to the normal omo clothes washing liquid range.

Wendy L

Wendy L

No smell and cleans the wash (liquid)

We've used Natures Organics Purity for years because it had very little perfume, my husband didn't react to it and it cleaned the clothes. Then they "improved" it. The liquid soap and the conditioner became so smelly that even our daughter said her lips would burn and she suggested this product. More expensive but no perfume and the wash is cleaner.

Dee5

Dee5Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent

I am a old Bio-Zet user and loved it for many years... Omo sensitive powder is great, no scent cleans clothes and I have dirty clothes we are farmers. Please do not change this powder as other company seem to need to do to their's

leafy

leafyAustralia

Unscented and effective

This is a review for the Omo Sensitive powder. I switched to it after BioZet changed their formulation and added a strong fragrance. I am very happy to report that this is definitely unscented and effective.

corncerned carer

corncerned carer

powders & liquids

It has definitely changed back, can't smell perfume like it had, but I have been noticing lot of products which say for sensitive skin have perfume smell is costly to experiment with cleaning products.
Even have noticed purity sensitive has gone down the wrong path for people with sensitive skin.

Must of changed the formula there's no smell before or after wash which is what I wanted

For some reason they must of changed the formula as when I used the powder OMO ages ago it used to have a smell before and after wash but now the sensitive liquid one doesn't have no smell to it is what I want! Very disappointed that I spent $15 for a 4 litre one that changed formula.

Medhat Tadros

Medhat TadrosWindsor, Victoria

Smooth Washing

Omo has been the best, this liquid laundry detergent is pragmatic, easy to use, also comes in responsible price and good value.

ShoppingBlows

ShoppingBlowsIllawarra, NSW

Great whether you are sensitive or not

I tried this after having an allergic skin reaction and getting hives. I'm still using it now as it is one of the best detergents I've used, smells nice, gets everything clean and comes in great little capsules. A bit expensive but what price do you put on your health? Just buy it on special!

Dee

DeeSydney

Excellent for my baby and husband!

Both my husband and baby have sensitive skin and omo works wonders! It really leaves the clothes super clean and smelling great! My baby does explosive poo's and I only need to spray white king and use omo and its totally done! Worth buying and I would advise buying it when it's on sale and bulking up. Today I purchased 2kgs for about $9! Keep a look out
Smells great, cleans fantastic, ideal for sensitive skin
Bit expensive but worth every cent!

zircosil

zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

Best washing liquid out there

I have sensitive skin and can break out in rashes from detergents with fragrances. Since switching to Omo Sensitive liquid (for front loaders) I haven't had a problem. I was a bit worried about what my work socks would smell like but after washing they do not smell like sweaty feet.
This is the only detergent that I use
Is gentle on sensitive skin
Hard to find the double concentrated liquid bottles anymore.

Samantha323

Samantha323Perth

Great

Have been using this powder for 9 months now with great results. Bought it because i'd heard i'd get a really clean wash that was economical as i only needed to use half the amount recommended by Omo using the provided scoop. Found half scoop cleans as well as one full scoop.
When my washing machine needed maintenance the Bosch repair man suggested i use 1/4 scoop washing powder and i'm finding 1/4 scoop works just as well as one whole scoop.
The 5kg box seems to last forever!
Economical. Only need to use 1/4 scoop. Cleans really well

ArrabelleDiG

ArrabelleDiGSydney

Glad I tried it

We have tried most of these laundry detergents now but this one is definitely the best. We have sensitive allergies and some of the powders really seemed to irratate them, but this Omo Sensitive causes no problems at all. It also smells nice, and so I would definitely recommend it
hypoallergenic

fry07

fry07

Was good for the skin but not the pocket

I found it worked well when it dissolved. If I was using it on anything but the longest cycle I found it better to pre-dissolve it in some hot water then add it to the machine, which was a bit of a hassle. But it was good for my son who is sensitive to fragrances and soaps. I also found it washed the clothes well and left the smelling fresh and clean without any soaking which was a bit of a time saver. It was great that it came in a 5kg box too, it lasts for ages.
Sensitive
didn't dissolve well, expensive

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Only one i use.

This laundry powder is great. My family have very sensitive skin and we react to every laundry powder out there, usually by getting rashes and itchy skin. But omo sensitive doesn't give us any allergic reactions and it is great at getting the clothes clean. If you buy iy in bulk it is actually really good value for money.
Great for sensitive skin.
A little pricey in small packs

kiwicoo

kiwicooAU

Perfect

fantastic product. removes stains very well. works great on kids clothing.very gentle on the skin especially eczema prone skins. Very economical as only need to use small amount.
removes stains without harsh chemicals. great for washing all types of clothing. works very well on kids clothing

Chrissy Parker
Chrissy Parker

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

i use this washing powder as it doesnt irritate my skin as some other powders with fragrance makes me itchy, doesnt leave a strong smell on clothes and removes all stains from clothes, doubles as a soaker to remove stains. Concentrated
this washing powder is very gentle on my skin, it is concentrated so i only need a small scoop per washing load and its great for soaking clothes. It removes all stains in the wash and with stubborn stains i make a small paste and put it directly on the clothes
price, quite dear for a small 2kg box

bindy01

bindy01

Love this laundry powder, fragrance free so no overpowering smells on clothes. Can be expensive but I usually buy up in bulk when on special.
Fragrance free and gentle on skin.
Is more expensive than other brands out there.

natales

natales

I really like this laundry powder as my son has very sensitive skin and this is the only power which does not give him a rash. It washes well; just make sure you do not put the power in the washing machine if it is a big clump as this will leave a white residue on your clothes. I find that it really lasts and it takes out a lot of stains and with two small boys I have a lot of stained clothing. Omo is on special very often so I will usually buy a couple which lasts till the next time it is on special.
Great for people with skin sensitivities. Smells nice. A little goes a long way.
Expensive, but it is on special often.

Gabe07

Gabe07Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have been using the OMO Sensitive liquid wash for a very long time now. After having used so many different brands and products over the years, I have found OMO to be the best and have continued to use it for years. I love how it washes the clothes. They are left feeling and smelling clean. One cap is enough for one wash... the price is somewhat more expensive when comparing to the other brands that are available, but well worth it when you think that your clothes are the one thing that are constantly making contact with your body... this is kind to the skin and I'd rather pay that bit extra for comfort.
Cleans well, great for sensitive skin - not overpowering.
Price