Omo Sensitive

Omo Sensitive

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
brian

brian

Ok though, not as good as expected

Bought this omo sensitive clothes washing liquid as I've got dermatitis . In it went into the washing machine with the clothes and water then out it came relatively clean as it wasn't too dirty however, has a weird smell when wet so might go back to the normal omo clothes washing liquid range.

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Omo Sensitive powder - no smell!

Purchased in January 2017.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo
all_alloy

all_alloySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if you like clean clothes without the perfume

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Omo Sensitive compares to other Laundry Detergents

Must of changed the formula there's no smell before or after wash which is what I wanted

For some reason they must of changed the formula as when I used the powder OMO ages ago it used to have a smell before and after wash but now the sensitive liquid one doesn't have no smell to it is what I want! Very disappointed that I spent $15 for a 4 litre one that changed formula.

fry07

fry07

Was good for the skin but not the pocket

I found it worked well when it dissolved. If I was using it on anything but the longest cycle I found it better to pre-dissolve it in some hot water then add it to the machine, which was a bit of a hassle. But it was good for my son who is sensitive to fragrances and soaps. I also found it washed the clothes well and left the smelling fresh and clean without any soaking which was a bit of a time saver. It was great that it came in a 5kg box too, it lasts for ages.
Sensitive
didn't dissolve well, expensive

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

reviewmatey

reviewmateyAU

OK

On the whole i got this one as it mentioned about anti asthma properties-like fighting dust and to be honest it was effective.I use this for washing beds,quilts,quilt covers and the fragrance is not very strong.
Good fragrance,suits persons with Asthma
This did not dissolve fully and left residue in the powdertray many times.

koshakee

koshakeeAU

Mini N.

Mini N.asked

Where can i find a omo washing powder plastic measure cup?

Laasya K.asked

how fast does it dissolve in how water approximately??? quick reply pls

Saoirse
Saoirse

I didn't find it bad but have not used it in some time. Have since found I really like Bosisto Eucalyptus Powder or liquid for very allergic skin. Hope that helps.

Laasya K.

I asked how fast does it dissolve????

John W.

John W.asked

There is nothing on the label or OMO website that I can find to say if his is suitable or unsuitable for septic systems. Does anyone know?