Omron Deluxe HEM-7200

Omron Deluxe HEM-7200

See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A good blood pressure monitor. Trusted brand.

A friend of mine recommended me this Omron blood pressure monitor several months ago. After that, I decided to buy one for myself. It's a well made product and easy to use. The plastic connector that joins the rubber tube and the main unit is an important component. I used to own a X blood pressure monitor which had a flimsy connector which broke after about a year. Whereas the Omron's connector looks more sturdy and I'm confident that it would last much longer.

Awesome blood pressure monitor

I purchased this blood pressure monitor today and have only used it once (on myself) but it's awesome! Quite a few of my work mates were interested too and gave it a try also. Extremely simple to use and feels like a good quality product. Free thermometer too which was a nice bonus :-)
Easy & simple to use, good quality and sturdy product

I changed the batteries on our machine and it has stopped dead. Is this a common problem or is there something I can fix.