Omron HV-F128

Omron HV-F128

Halo

HaloPerth, WA

Very happy

Works very well. Helps alleviate lower back pain. Have tried other tens machines and this is far superior. Have used for a month now about six times per day. Pads will not last forever.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amcal for $150.00.

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would give this zero stars if possible

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $149.00.

Dan

Here we are 23 of Jan and still replacement lead or refund. I have asked for refund today agin via FB messenger.

I read the Tens Machine Australia reviewS they seem much more positive I would buy one of their machines online if I was you

Himark

HimarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great little machine.

I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews but I bought it and I'm so glad I did. This is a fantastic little machine and the range of settings and options is excellent. I can't get it anywhere near max setting for pulse but it certainly packs a punch. I've had a cheaper TENS machines before but this blows it away. I highly recommend it. This is my 2nd Omron product and I couldn't be happier with the brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $160.00.

Erin Gregg

Erin GreggSydney, NSW

Over priced

The machine is under powdered and not very effective for $150 and that’s with a $70 discount. I would not buy this machine again nor do I recommend it. Also the pads are very costly and you need to constantly replace them.

Mikeperth

This may or may not help

I bought this product using my health insurance (it was paid in full) some years ago to address my lower back pain, however I was recently told that electrical current may help with accumulated liquid in the joints, e.g. knee so I'm giving it another try to see how it might help.
Don't forget that you can't use these electrical stimulators on mussels close to your brain or heart, e.g. neck or chest.

Hazel Dasked

my feet and legs slightly numb/cold can the tens machine be helpful

Mike

See a chiropractic and acupuncture for spine issues. You may need daily and regular stretch to fix that. No machines is going to help with that. But you can.
See a doctor for artery blockage CT Scan check, if you don't feel having spine issues as the cold legs may mean lack of blood supply.

Hazel D

Thank you for your advice - it is much appreciated.

Hazel D.

Hazel Dasked

can I use this machine for Peripheral Neuropathy

can this Tens machine be helpful for Peripheral Neuropathy

Leis

Leisasked

Im 53 with bad osteo. Which vibrator would be best for me?

Mike

These type of equipment are claimed to be good for muscles, which I even doubt that. For such issue like what you seem to have, I don't see any use of such equipment. There are good medications prescribed by doctors, combined with good life style, good diet including salmon fish (oven baked), vegies, etc. and having sun to bump up different type of vitamin D's in the body should be more helpful that these equipment. Good luck mate!

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives