Omron HV-F128

Omron HV-F128

See the Best Health Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Himark

HimarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great little machine.

I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews but I bought it and I'm so glad I did. This is a fantastic little machine and the range of settings and options is excellent. I can't get it anywhere near max setting for pulse but it certainly packs a punch. I've had a cheaper TENS machines before but this blows it away. I highly recommend it. This is my 2nd Omron product and I couldn't be happier with the brand.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $160.00.

Erin Gregg

Erin GreggSydney, NSW

Over priced

The machine is under powdered and not very effective for $150 and that’s with a $70 discount. I would not buy this machine again nor do I recommend it. Also the pads are very costly and you need to constantly replace them.

Mikeperth

This may or may not help

I bought this product using my health insurance (it was paid in full) some years ago to address my lower back pain, however I was recently told that electrical current may help with accumulated liquid in the joints, e.g. knee so I'm giving it another try to see how it might help.
Don't forget that you can't use these electrical stimulators on mussels close to your brain or heart, e.g. neck or chest.

Leis

Leisasked

Im 53 with bad osteo. Which vibrator would be best for me?

Mike

These type of equipment are claimed to be good for muscles, which I even doubt that. For such issue like what you seem to have, I don't see any use of such equipment. There are good medications prescribed by doctors, combined with good life style, good diet including salmon fish (oven baked), vegies, etc. and having sun to bump up different type of vitamin D's in the body should be more helpful that these equipment. Good luck mate!

Zoe mobro

Zoe mobroasked

I want to know if I can use the omron hv- 128 on my neck? All tens Machines say avoid putting them on beck area but this is where my pain is and exactly where I want to use it. It's doesn't say not to out it on your neck on this- would it be ok?

Mike

You shouldn't use it on your neck. More over you really don't need to do so. If the pain is too much I suggest acupuncture and a few times of daily massage by yourself. A good option is to also visit a chiropractic. The best simplest stretch you could do is to lie on your back and let your head and neck hang off the side of the bed and hold for as much as you can, then gradually turn to your left or right. Weight of the head would stretch the neck mussels and in a few months you would forget that you ever had pain. But keep stretching!

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives

CategoryHealth Products