On Two Wheels
Brand Manager for On Two Wheels? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Lyndon C.
Lyndon C.Sydney, NSW

Worst first time customer service in 30 years

Pathetic

Absolutely pathetic pay them to do a job for you they stuff up the job completely and brake the new parts and want you to pay for it

Sharad G.
Sharad G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely poor service department

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how On Two Wheels compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Do not get your bike serviced there

Do not take your bike bike there for servicing. My bike went there for minor work. Picked the bike up 2 weeks later with my bill increasing by $430 without phone call or explanation. They did bot follow job card and did work which was bot required then wanted payment for it. Got the bike back with bolts missing and radiator bone dry even though they charged me with 'filling and checking'. Management are rude arrogant a d not worth the time of day. Go elsewhere and get quality work done.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Great deal and excellent service

Bought a brand new Ktm 250sxf 2019 runout model. Bought it at lunch and was ready by early afternoon.

Good down to earth salespeople with plenty of patience.

Head over and see Carl and Sam in the Ktm section.

Great Service

Bought 2 Yamaha from there, Sales Rep Dan, very nice guy and knowledgeable guy. Highly recommend these guys to friends and family. Always willing to help out. They had everything i needed.

Excellent Service. Friendly Staff.

Bought my Z900 just before Christmas. From time of enquiry to purchase, payment and delivery to my home, the staff have been excellent. Just had it's 1000km first service and the little problem I had with the bike was sorted and fixed without fuss. In fact, when I had to pick the bike up, the mechanic was taking it for a ride to make sure the adjustments were right and the problem was fixed. Thanks to all the staff.

Overall a great team

I bought my KLR from the ever so cheeky Ashley ( the one who wears the skirt ) lol. Didn’t push when trying to sell, but the bike was sold as soon as I saw it.
After sales team do a great job and go out of their way to help out.
The only downfall I have is the service department. When booking in for service or additional parts to be fitted, speak to the service manager about book in time and when it’s going to be ready.
Other than that, top place and I will buy from here again.

Great customer service. Great prices. Highly recommended

Great and friendly customer service, competitive prices for a range of products. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at servicing or purchasing a bike.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Great customer services and excellent products

Brought a new MT07 last week, contacted them through facebook within 6 hours of my message they had a bike, exhaust ready. Excellent customer service which lacks in some other store.

Once my bike was choosen they were great in offering me a range of safety gear and explained both pros and cons of each aswell as additional parts for my bike. Great buying experience. Would 100% recommend anyone buying a road or dirt bike to consider buying from OTW.

Great team

I needed tyres and grant and the team are amazing and know there stuff.fitting was quick. Last time I was there I had an exhaust system fitted on the way in to the shop I rode my clean bike through some dirty water on the main road the guys gave my bike a wash love the way they look after their customers

Highly recommended

Great team, super efficient

Just picked up my Z900RS today, thank you to Ashley in sales and Adam in finance. Thank you guys for making the purchase of my bike so easy, see you in 500 kms

Hubby
HubbyMittagong

Sales chick has a great rack

Great team they helped my right threw the purchase also after sales service is still unreal! Recommend them to anyone!

Great people always helped me out

Great friendly team of workers always help out with the prices and call you back asap never had a problem with the team from ontwowheels

Great service in a timely manner

Great service in a timely manner and the cost was a lot less than expected. I’d recommend these guys to anyone!

Read more reviews - page 2