Once Credit Card Agile Card

Late Payment Fee$35
Annual Fee$99 p.a.
Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee$3
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate25.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers
Introductory Rate 0% p.a. for 6 months on any purchase of $250 or more
Balance Transfer Rates
Balance Transfer Period 6 months
Balance Transfer Rate 0% p.a.
Balance Transfer Fee 0%
Discontinuation dateJun 2019
Compare all Once Credit Card

Another Customer

Another CustomerPerth, WA

Poor service

Not easy to contact at all,
Trying to update my direct debit details over a month now,
First time when initial email sent they get back to me after about 3 weeks saying that I need to print the form and sign it as they do not accept digital signatures.
and I send this again and waiting for response from them over a week as I need to make sure that they have correct bank details.

Card Start DateJanuary 2014

JanenePerth, WA

Disappointed

Tried paying fir a hot water service today which was an urgent replacement. Only to be declined when using my card....
I rang to check why and found that the services have been cancelled..... An email was sent.... hmmm no email.
Thanks by the way once for the embarrassment of not being able to pay for a service

Card Start DateMay 2019
Main Point of ContactPhone

Sent

Worst nightmare of all

Luky

LukyPerth, WA

It's very convenient

The use of the card was very easy with the free interest term and also the customer service was great , called about replacing the card and it get sent 4 days later very good

Card Start DateAugust 2017
janine l.Once Credit Card

Very poor customer service and dishonest staff member.

Requested for details update several time, but fail to do it and yet charge you for late payment which was due to their staff negligence. Very unreasonable staff. Poor English communication.

Main Point of ContactPhone

Hard to deal with

I have to make many phone calls just to get my interest fees sorted out and up till present it is still not sorted out. I know that they have different departments and different operators to address different issues. However I have to repeat the whole story each time when I call once credit and nothing gets sorted out. As a customer I feel that the employees of once credit are not fully equipped with the knowledge and that the company itself is not giving the employees proper training and most importantly I think that the departments in the company are not even having a proper communication with one another.

Consumer1212BRISBANE

So surprised other customers also have had fraudulent charges applied - seems a coincidence (Not)

Final payment of 12 months interest free then discovered fraudulent charges applied to the following month and checking this review found this seems to be common business practice (Thought there were laws against this), unfriendly claim back process with no time frames. Had to battle to cancel card, cancel account and cancel the un-capped direct debit I was not even aware of being in place but assured by the customer service this was standard practice - BE VERY AWARE OF ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY!

. Limit Increase.Highly satisfied

I am very satisfied with the Company. They are very professional and got all my work done with one phone call. Limit increase was done soon after I sent my requested details. I am relay satisfied with them

Worst company I’ve dealt with

I have had to call this company multiple times to confirm fees and charges that were incorrect among other things. I have called to confirm my interest rate on multiple occasions as well as I was told 4 different things by 4 different people. I shouldn’t have to call up a company so many times to sort information that should have been clear from the beginning. Am going to do my best to get out of their company as soon as possible because it’s ridiculous and doesn’t help anyone at all.

Lorenz Ann V.Once Credit Card
FT Sheu

FT Sheu

Amazing card with amazing benefits