One Touch Verio IQ

One Touch Verio IQ

2.6

Gives error after every 3/4 readaings

After 3/4 readings gives error. Says see customer care. Again works sometimes.
Tried to visit the shop. Lulu Muscat Oman. Worst customer care. Kept machine with them and bought another machine.

Busymom

BusymomNot declared

Product safety warning not communicated

A national pharmacy was distributing this for free in exchange for personal information however I found a European safety warning regarding this product with an offer to exchange for another model. I'm wondering why distribution in australia continues to be allowed esp with no associated warnings from pharmacies. It's really scary. I will not be using this product.
None-0 rating if possible
Safety warning

Helenasked

Sorry typo error. Should read Verio IQ continuous glucose meter.

Is it possible to have cases for blood glucose meters made in bright colours, rather than in. ‘Easy to loose black cases’?

Fireball 14017
Fireball 14017

Hi Helen- that is a very good point. I myself am always losing things that are black coloured as well! I think Accuchek only make this in black at the moment though. Before retirement I used to be in plastic injection moulding and it's my opinion that merely changing the pigment in the material from black to say a red or blue pigment and the product will come out that colour. However, reds, yellows, orange pigments are more expensive than certainly black pigmentation with the advantage for the moulder that black can use cheaper recycled material in the first place - not virgin material . Says it all really - cheap and cheerful !!

Helen

Thank you. I have lost and misplaced many meters over the years....sometimes found ... for those meters I have now, put bright coloured electrical tape on both sides of the cases...this works very well but tape needs replacing every now and again, with frequent use and handling of meter case. I find the yellow and green striped tape stands out but that tape is much harder to purchase. Good luck!

• GTIN14: 00353885007702