One Touch Verio IQ

One Touch Verio IQ

2.6

Best meter I’ve had!

Very easy to use, don’t have to refer to manual when adjusting, like all other meters I have used since 1980! Good to use when traveling by plane, good bright lights, including light on sensor strip. Bottle of test strips has place to stand in case when testing so don’t loose strips every where! Meter readings are all in colour, day and dates are displayed, can also tag readings and has a memory of over 700 readings. Tiny amount of blood needed for reading and results in seconds!

Reply to Fireball 14017 and Busymom.

Helenasked

Sorry typo error. Should read Verio IQ continuous glucose meter.

Is it possible to have cases for blood glucose meters made in bright colours, rather than in. ‘Easy to loose black cases’?

Fireball 14017
Fireball 14017

Hi Helen- that is a very good point. I myself am always losing things that are black coloured as well! I think Accuchek only make this in black at the moment though. Before retirement I used to be in plastic injection moulding and it's my opinion that merely changing the pigment in the material from black to say a red or blue pigment and the product will come out that colour. However, reds, yellows, orange pigments are more expensive than certainly black pigmentation with the advantage for the moulder that black can use cheaper recycled material in the first place - not virgin material . Says it all really - cheap and cheerful !!

Helen

Thank you. I have lost and misplaced many meters over the years....sometimes found ... for those meters I have now, put bright coloured electrical tape on both sides of the cases...this works very well but tape needs replacing every now and again, with frequent use and handling of meter case. I find the yellow and green striped tape stands out but that tape is much harder to purchase. Good luck!

• GTIN14: 00353885007702