Listing monitored by Onebed

Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing mattress

I have fibromyalgia so every part of my body hurts. Sleeping has always been difficult and painful until I purchased this incredible mattress. The very first night I used it I felt the difference. It didn't take days or weeks to get used to it. From the first night I slept better and was in way less pain. I can't express how grateful I am and how much I love this mattress.

Purchased in for $599.

Great mattress

After sleeping years on second hand spring mattresses it's a bliss to finally have a brand new foam mattress that provides me with the desired firmness.
As i guess my sleeping pattern is non-mattress related it did not change anything in that regard.
Comfort wise i'm very pleased, especially since the bouncing when turning is finally over with this beautiful foam mattress.
The shape has maintained well so far (3ish months in), the only improvement i see would be in edge stability when sitting on the side of the mattress.

Purchased in for $599.50.

• Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
  • Adjustment PeriodWeeks
  • Caused Discomfort Yes
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Glad that you were able to transition and adjust quickly coming from a spring mattress. :)

My elderly mother is over the moon with her new bed thanks Graham

It's very comfy and she is sleeping much better very durable have not noticed any sagging

Purchased at Pain Stop for $600.

• Heat Retention Yes
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Your mum definitely deserves to have a comfy but supportive mattress. We're thrilled she has found this with the Onebed, Graham. ❤

Aliya H
Aliya HAU

Quality mattress with ultra fast shipping

I couldn't be happier with my OneBed. Not only is the quality outstanding, but the customer service and shipping were the best I've ever seen - from any online business. OneBed helped me out when another mattress shop stalled my order for over a month. I couldn't believe it turned up the day after ordering. OneBed is AMAZING.

Purchased in for $545.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Awww, we're grateful that you appreciate our service, Aliya. We do our best to meet customers expectations and provide great products to our customers. Thank you for choosing Onebed. ❤

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super comfortable and supportive.

Suffering from chronic back pain, this mattress has helped alleviate it very well. Speedy delivery and good customer. The adjustable layers allows you to tailor the mattress to your specific requirements which is also an added bonus. Overall very happy!

Purchased for $600.

• Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We're happy that the Onebed Original has been the perfect mattress for you, Jimmy. ❤

Firm but very comfortable

The company was organised with shipping, box came a little banged up but no damage to the actual bed. Love being able to change the firmness and it’s very easy to change the layers in the mattress. Mattress is very firm but feels very supportive. I’ve had less back pain since having the mattress as this one has replaced an 9 year old spring mattress that was sagging and unsupportive. Don’t regret my purchase, would definitely get another if needed in the future.

Purchased in for $599.90.

• Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Good to know you're having better and supportive sleep with the Onebed Original, Ashley. :)

Badgamer1967
Badgamer1967South East Queensland, QLD

Total comfort

I needed new mattress but I was on a budget, saw 40% sale online, checked some online reviews and purchased a double orginal 10". I was still dubious as never bought a mattress online before always in store. Mattress had Delayed delivery which was sorted out by Onebed customer service. Onebed was well packaged but once it was on bed I was immediately impressed by quality of construction, I can't state highly enough that this is the most comfortable Mattress I've ever owned and its been over 2 months of comfortable sleeps. I'm 188cm and 95kg and I highly recommend this mattress especially if you're a hot and restless sleeper like me . My only complaint, a week after I purchased it to was 50% off.

Purchased in for $630.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We will send you an email regarding the sale. We're so glad you love the mattress. Cheers to sleeping better. :)

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Asad M.
Asad M.

Excellent product - highly recommended

Purchased this after going through several online reviews of both OneBed and its several other competitors. Have a chronic lower back pain issue and the better half also has intermittent issues with neck and shoulder pains. The mattress works as intended - firm but flexible enough and provides great back support during the night. No complaints whatsoever.

Purchased in for $750.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

So glad you the Onebed mattress has helped with your back, neck and shoulder issues, Asad. ❤

Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just one night on this mattress was enough to start healing my back pain.

This mattress is incredibly good, the 3 different firmness settings will fit any person's needs.
I was having a terrible back pain from sleeping on a cheap spring mattress, but from the first night sleeping on the Onebed, my back started feeling much better. Also, the delivery was so quick,the next business day.

Purchased in at Onebed for $599.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We hope the mattress continues to align your back and provide you better sleep, Ricardo. Thank you for the positive feedback. ❤

Barbara Nicholls
Barbara NichollsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best nights sleep I’ve ever had

The mattress is so comfortable and I love it so much, I bought a second one too. I used to wake up to lower back pain daily,since getting my one bed mattress all that has now gone away and I’m asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow? At first I thought it was a little bit too firm but they assured me I could adjust it to my likings but the Standard firmness turned out to be perfect, no adjusting needed!

Purchased in at Internet for $640.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Glad you have your body time to adjust to the feel of the Onebed, Barbara. Thank you for choosing Onebed! ❤

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

Great mattress, great service!

The mattress is great, comfortable and pretty amazing considering it came out of a box. Only suggestion would be to possibly off the option of a cushion top. I like a little softness on top of the firmness.

Purchased in for $518.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestion too, Jane. Some customers like to get the topper as it helps with making the mattress softer/more comfortable. :)

Carly
CarlySydney, NSW

So good I went and got another one for my daughter!

Super supportive and comfortable mattress. I always had back and hip pain on all other mattresses until I was recommended Onebed, 3 nights on this mattress and I no longer have any pain when sleeping meaning I'm not waking up tossing and turning trying to relieve pressure. This mattress is built to last, no sagging and it's maintained its shape. I highly recommend their mattresses!

Purchased in for $570.

Anne R.
Anne R.Illawarra, NSW

Princess & the pea

Purchased in .

Fantastic!

As a shift working nurse I can confirm this mattress has improved my sleep! I am no longer waking up with a sore back and shoulders like I was previously. It is firm without being too firm and has not changed shape over the few months that I have had it. I am a front sleeper and still find this very comfortable. I really enjoyed the ease of the purchase, delivery and set up as a time poor person! A good investment.

• Sleeping PositionFront

Tracie J.
Tracie J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect , my son was complaining of stiff neck and back .. He is now having the best sleep ever !

Great quality product that is well made , My son is now having the best night sleep will definitely be purchasing again. When we unwrapt the bed it was easy to see this matress will last many many years

Purchased in for $599.