Listing monitored by Onebed

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No (11)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes · No (11)
  • Heat Retention Yes · No (11)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Perceived Firmness

This is our 4th Onebed Mattress!

Our family loves the Onebed Mattress!
We have continued to buy these mattresses over the years because they are a firm, super comfy and after years do not sag or have lost any shape. These mattresses are great for light sleepers (I no longer wake up when hubby gets up or moves through the night)
I would highly recommend.

Sleeping PositionFront
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Awww! Always heart-warming to hear support from loyal Onebed customers. We're lucky to have you, Kelly! ❤

I love my mattress, no back pain, so comfortable. Best sleep ever!

I have been using for a month, so far very firm. In time it might change but so far so good. I would recommend people around me. Comfartable and not shaking all around the mattress.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We can assure you the mattress would maintain its shape for many years to come. Appreciate the recommendation, Adam. ❤

Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.Sydney, NSW

I never realised how much I needed this

After a series of lumpy hand-me-down mattresses, I finally bought my own one bed mattress last year. It was the easiest purchase to make. No fuss, a one-size-fits all kind of design. It made what could have been a daunting task so simple. Delivery was so efficient, and by the next day I had a new bed. It feels amazing to sleep on. I’m sold forever.

Purchased in for $599.

Perceived Firmness Hard

I love my one bed mattress!

My one bed mattress is exactly what I’ve been needing! My old mattress always had me waking up in pain but ever since getting my new mattress I’ve had super restful sleeps. Highly recommend for people that love sleeping on their back. The support is great and I love that I can adjust the firmness. Never thought I’d be able to get a quality mattress at such a good price too!

Purchased in for $570.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Edel T.
Edel T.South East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was hoping for!

Purchased this mattress for my toddler’s new ‘big girl bed’ and it’s absolutely perfect. Firstly I loved how quickly and easy ordering and delivery was. The bed in a box concept was also great, so easy to get upstairs before opening.
Next I really love how firm and comfortable it is, even though it’s for my daughter, lots of nights one of us end up sleeping with her in the bed and it’s truly super comfortable if you like a more firm mattress like we do.
Would highly recommend it to all of our friends. We’re even considering replacing our king size Seally with one as well!

Purchased in for $570.

Sleeping PositionBack

StuB
StuB

My son is finally sleeping well...

I bought a Lazybed mattress over four years ago and LOVE IT, so when my teenaged son expressed troubles sleeping properly I knew where to go. Lazybed is now Onebed, but the product is still extremely comfortable. Four years ago I purchased a simple coil spring mattress for my son since he was young and didn't weigh much. He's now two meters tall, but still doesn't weigh anything. I can confirm that Onebeds are good for skeletons, too.

Purchased in for $750.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

We're glad your son is loving the Onebed. ❤️

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Comfortable and reasonably priced!

Purchased the Onebed Mattress 'Original Double' about a couple of months ago. Smooth delivery, easy to unpack, and excellent customer service. The mattress itself is extremely comfortable, supportive, and firm. I am especially impressed with how you can interchange its internal layers to suit your firmness preference.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

So glad to know you're enjoying the interchangeable layers of the Onebed Original. Wishing you many nights of happy sleep, Cassandra. ❤️

Great new bed for growing boy

We brought this for our son who is 11 and growing quickly. He has been sleeping so much better since he got it and couldn't be happier. Great combo of firm but comfortable.

Purchased in for $500.

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Bec T
Bec TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it since the day I got it

We bought this mattress for our teenage daughter and she has never slept so good. She’s been sleeping on it for nearly two months and loves it. She used to have a traditional coil mattress, but says this new one is a lot comfier and more supportive. This is our second Onebed mattress, as we purchased one for our son a year ago and he loved it so much we bought another.

Purchased in for $599.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Awww, lucky kids to have such caring parents like you! What do you say getting a Onebed for you guys next time? ;)

Blaik W
Blaik WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress

Very comfortable mattress, is firmer than I'm used to however I wake up feeling better because of it. My nights sleep feel more restful, and when I have to use other mattresses, like at work, I find I miss my onebed. It has maintained its shape thusfar and seems quite durable

Purchased in at Onebed for $550.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews