Onebed Mattress Original Double

Onebed Mattress Original Double (page 3 of 15)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Grace
GraceHobart, TAS

Amazing!

The mattress is extremely comfortable and makes for a wonderful night's sleep. It is also really easy to remove from the packaging and set it up! I've only had it for about 2 months but it is still perfect and has no sagging.

Love this mattress, slowly upgrading everyone in the house to it.

I love this mattress. We now have 3 in the house, daughter recently upgraded her bed and we wouldn't go past getting this mattress as we love ours and so does our other daughter. Mine and my husband's backs feel so much better sleeping on this mattress.

Joanne
JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing night sleep!!!

Mattress was exactly the quality they advertised. Daughter said she fell asleep within 5mins of lying down. She absolutely loves her new mattress! I’ve bought 3 previously and I’ve never been disappointed. Quality sleep so money well spent!!! I definitely would recommend it to everyone.

Kieran J.
Kieran J.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfection!

Absolutely as advertised. I'd love to buy a king for the other room but they won't give me any idea when it's back in stock! Great for my snoring. Just do it!

Abbey
AbbeyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service!

Only had this mattress a month or two but I love the firmness of it and don’t wake up with any pains or aches. So easy to order and assemble.

Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Covid lie-ins are so much better

My mattress retains heat an hour after rising. This is with an an all-year-round doona. The mattress is comfortable and I don't wake up as often as I did previously.

Lillie
LillieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! I have been having better rests.Very soft, comfortable and I love the memory foam!

The mattress is very supportive, I love that I don’t have springs poking my back
No more back pain since having this mattress!
Had better quality of sleep.
The mattress has not sagged at all, and has not lost its shape!

Surprised!

I have always had spring mattresses and was apprehensive about buying a foam mattress but the Onebed money back guarantee enticed me. Straight away I was impressed with the customer service. I received updates on when my mattress would be shipped and even an offer of an alternative product as my item was on backorder. One month on I have no regrets about purchasing the Onebed mattress. It is actually firmer than I was expecting (a good thing!) and I sleep well and dont wake with a sore back. I like that the cover can be removed and washed. Very happy with the product and service received.

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

Feels like a firm cloud

I've used this mattress for about a month. It inflated almost immediately, which was different to other box mattresses I've tried before.
Lying on this mattress is like a firm cloud. Super supportive and comfortable - but doesn't give you the feeling of sinking in at all.
I have some neck and back issues and unfortunately the mattress doesn't seem to have helped either of those issues, but the feeling of first lying down on the mattress at night to sleep is still an amazing feeling.

Omochiii
OmochiiiPerth, WA

Love it. Super supportive! Helps my back so much

The mattress is very supportive and I have been feeling much more rested since changing. My lower back pain has also decreased and neck is much less strained. Very happy I changed over to the onebed original.

Fanstastic mattress

Very good mattress, at first its not that firm. But switching it to the blue side made the mattress perfect. Would be even better if it was more firmer, but its still fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

Super comfy! So happy with my purchase

The mattress is super comfortable! I have managed to fall asleep a lot faster with this mattress compared to my old one. It has maintained its shape very well and no sagging in any areas is evident

NMP
NMPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Option!

Blaik W
Blaik WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress

Very comfortable mattress, is firmer than I'm used to however I wake up feeling better because of it. My nights sleep feel more restful, and when I have to use other mattresses, like at work, I find I miss my onebed. It has maintained its shape thusfar and seems quite durable

Other Mattresses

Great mattress, value, and service

This mattress is fantastic. Initially I thought it felt too firm but its actually perfect. There's also zero partner disturbance which I always thought was a myth! Would buy again.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews