Onebed Mattress Original Double

Onebed Mattress Original Double (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jack
JackPerth, WA

This is perfect

This mattress is really comfortable and helps me sleep. This mattress is one the best I have ever bought since time I havent had back back problems. The other that this really good and I would recommend to who has problems sleep I used to have really bad back pain but since sleeping on this I havent have any problems

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to know that the Onebed has become the answer to your back problems and to sleeping better every night! Thank you for the review, Jack! :)

Marnz
MarnzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Missing layers

Didn't realise until I had it for 6months that It only had 2 layers, not 3.....can the layers be purchased separately? Currently it is very uncomfortable with top layer constantly sliding off bottom layer.

Other Mattresses

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bed and fantastic customer service

Comfortable bed, no movement with others entering and exiting makes for a very satisfying sleep. No sagging or other distortion, easy to set up and great after sales support / customer service

Onebed S.Onebed

Cheers to zero motion technology and convenience with bed in a box. Thank you for the positive review, Jim! :)

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Raph
RaphSydney, NSW

Perfect sleep

Prior to having the onebed mattress and pillows my sleep was interrupted and my snoring would keep the household awake as I work nights that’s not good for those at home during the day. Since having this mattress I sleep soundly deeply and snore free and in turn wake rested and refreshed

Onebed S.Onebed

Rest and good sleep is very valuable and a good mattress is most often the answer to it. We are happy to know that the mattress and pillows are helping you sleep better, Raph! <3

Gabby
GabbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it !!!!

Love this bed will be getting for the rest of the family. I used to wake up tired every morning now i wake up feeling refreshed and like i have had enough sleep !!!! Its great!

Onebed S.Onebed

We really love loyal Onebed customers! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with the Onebed, Gabby! We look fowrard to serving more orders for you. :)

Liam
LiamSydney, NSW

Great product

Added a one bed mattress topper to my bed, has greatly improved the comfort a d quality of my bed. Would highly recommend anyone to pick one up if they are thinking of it.

Onebed S.Onebed

Our topper has 5 comfort zones that provide the right amount of support in all the right places. Such a simple addition of a Onebed mattress topper can really make all the difference, right?

Christopher F.
Christopher F.New South Wales

Amazing Mattress

Bought the mattress during one of their regular sales. Has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made, I don't think I've had a night yet where I haven't fallen asleep after 30 minutes of lying on it. After being so satisfied with my mattress I bought one for my parents and they also love it. Highly recommend

Onebed S.Onebed

That's awesome! It always makes our day to hear back from happy, loyal customers! Thank you for the review and recommendation, Christopher! :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews