Onebed Mattress Original Double

Onebed Mattress Original Double (page 4 of 15)

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Isabelle
IsabellePerth, WA

Amazing mattress!

I am a back or side sleeper and the mattress is perfect and have amazing support! Sleeps so much better and no more pain when waking up. Would definitely recommend to any back/side sleeper! Great sleep the from the first night.

A true memory foam bed.

It took a while to adjust but now I have I can’t go back to a regular spring mattress. I like how it contours with my spine. Very durable, forms back it’s shape after I get up. Easy to set up, no bad smells. But it’s not very firm (better for side sleepers).

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my son

We got this mattress for our son and its been great! Its nice and firm and his sleep has improved since upgrading his bed. Very happy and hoping it lasts!

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know your son is sleeping better! We trust that the Onebed will last him for many years to come. :)

Love it

I have only had the mattress for about a month now and it's perfect for my back and neck.I have a full nights sleep. The mattress has held it shape.

Onebed S.Onebed

That's so good to hear, Darren! We love how Onebed always helps people sleep better. :)

Great

Bought the double for the guest room. Our guests have said they sleep very well and the mattress is very comfortable. We have a similar brand mattress which we paid more for and we cant tell the difference!

Onebed S.Onebed

We do think Onebed provides the best value for money. Lucky for your guests to be experiencing their best sleep ever in your lovely home, Nicola! <3

Jess
JessPerth, WA

fantastic mattress

I've bought two Onebed mattresses now. A double for my eldest son, and a king single for my younger son. Both the boys said it took 2 or 3 nights to adjust to the new feeling of the bed, but since then they have both said that they are sleeping heaps better. They like the soft yet firm feeling of the bed and enjoy the lighter design which makes putting sheets on it much easier.

Onebed S.Onebed

Wow! An entire family using and loving their Onebed mattresses! <3 Thank you for your support and review, Jess! :)

Jack
JackPerth, WA

This is perfect

This mattress is really comfortable and helps me sleep. This mattress is one the best I have ever bought since time I havent had back back problems. The other that this really good and I would recommend to who has problems sleep I used to have really bad back pain but since sleeping on this I havent have any problems

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to know that the Onebed has become the answer to your back problems and to sleeping better every night! Thank you for the review, Jack! :)

Andy Tran
Andy TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZINGGGG!!!

My queen mattress arrived right after the next day I ordered. The mattress is super comfy and supportive. I have had a significant change in my sleep. I recommended my cousin to get one too!!!

Marnz
MarnzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Missing layers

Didn't realise until I had it for 6months that It only had 2 layers, not 3.....can the layers be purchased separately? Currently it is very uncomfortable with top layer constantly sliding off bottom layer.

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bed and fantastic customer service

Comfortable bed, no movement with others entering and exiting makes for a very satisfying sleep. No sagging or other distortion, easy to set up and great after sales support / customer service

Onebed S.Onebed

Cheers to zero motion technology and convenience with bed in a box. Thank you for the positive review, Jim! :)

Raph
RaphSydney, NSW

Perfect sleep

Prior to having the onebed mattress and pillows my sleep was interrupted and my snoring would keep the household awake as I work nights that’s not good for those at home during the day. Since having this mattress I sleep soundly deeply and snore free and in turn wake rested and refreshed

Onebed S.Onebed

Rest and good sleep is very valuable and a good mattress is most often the answer to it. We are happy to know that the mattress and pillows are helping you sleep better, Raph! <3

Gabby
GabbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it !!!!

Love this bed will be getting for the rest of the family. I used to wake up tired every morning now i wake up feeling refreshed and like i have had enough sleep !!!! Its great!

Onebed S.Onebed

We really love loyal Onebed customers! Thank you for sharing your awesome experience with the Onebed, Gabby! We look fowrard to serving more orders for you. :)

Liam
LiamSydney, NSW

Great product

Added a one bed mattress topper to my bed, has greatly improved the comfort a d quality of my bed. Would highly recommend anyone to pick one up if they are thinking of it.

Onebed S.Onebed

Our topper has 5 comfort zones that provide the right amount of support in all the right places. Such a simple addition of a Onebed mattress topper can really make all the difference, right?

Christopher F.
Christopher F.New South Wales

Amazing Mattress

Bought the mattress during one of their regular sales. Has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made, I don't think I've had a night yet where I haven't fallen asleep after 30 minutes of lying on it. After being so satisfied with my mattress I bought one for my parents and they also love it. Highly recommend

Onebed S.Onebed

That's awesome! It always makes our day to hear back from happy, loyal customers! Thank you for the review and recommendation, Christopher! :)

Other Mattresses

Great mattress and great customer service

I ordered a onebed double after researching many different “mattress in a box” brands. I chose onebed because it seemed the most quality/value for money. I’d never had a non-spring mattress before, and the 125 trial period gave me peace of mind in case it didn’t work out. I found the mattress to be too hard the first week or so, but then it softened — the mattress supports and hugs you. I also really appreciate the customer service — I had many questions throughout, and they were all answered efficiently and thoroughly. Also the delivery was prompt — I would recommend this mattresss.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the positive review Maria. Onebed gives the best value for your money! :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews