Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Marnz
MarnzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Missing layers

Didn't realise until I had it for 6months that It only had 2 layers, not 3.....can the layers be purchased separately? Currently it is very uncomfortable with top layer constantly sliding off bottom layer.

Purchased in September 2017 for $500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
C ChanSydney

Mattress won’t last

I hope reviews cannot be removed here.
After contacting onebed and let them know that I’m not convinced my mattress has not been damaged by water, they refused to tell me the reason why my mattress has turned yellow in all edges. So I decided to share my experience on Instagram, they have decided to block me and all my messages.
———————————————
Review:
Bought onebed double mattress 2 years ago, recently clean the cover and found out the mattress itself turns yellow on all edges (edges only). Contacted onebed, they replied 9 days later and blame it on water damage (water damage on all inside edges without affecting the cover? Seriously?). Anyway, expect it won’t last if you are getting one.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

We respect your opinion but we also stand by our assessment.

Other Mattresses

Hayley M
Hayley MMelbourne

Only slept on it one night.

They claim it sleeps cool but this bed was the hottest thing I have slept on - made it unbearable to sleep on and only lasted one night before returning it. Although I'm saying this, the bed was well made and supportive, just if you get hot throughout the night then this bed may not be for you.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

unprofessional service

I have not got a chance to use it due to super unprofessional. Prior to the delivery date, Onebed Ltd Pty calls and text me 3 times to confirm but over 9 days my good still not received????

Date PurchasedMar 2017