Listing monitored by Onebed

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness

Surprise extra costs

• Incentivised Review No
Isabella P.
Isabella P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good mattress but retains heat!

This mattress is great if you like a firm mattress however wouldn’t recommend if you run hot or live in a really warm place, as it does retain heat. Aside from that it’s great.

Purchased in at Onebed for $499.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Hi Isabella, you may want to try the 2nd/blue layer, this is the cooling gel memory foam and might work better for you. :)

Comfortable but undersized.

Don't get me wrong this mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've owned.

But my double bed sheets do not fit on it properly... I sleep on it diagonally. Probably should have returned it and gotten a queen size.

Purchased in for $750.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Hi Steve, our mattresses are standard Australian size. We also have AU sized bed sheets available on sale if you'd like to get one: https://www.onebed.com.au/product/onebed-sheets/
Thank you.

Andrew
Andrew

Not so good second time around

I purchased a king size mattress from Onebed a couple of years ago and absolutely love it. We recently purchased a double mattress for one of our kids as we had been so happy with the first one. On removing the new mattress from the box, it expanded slightly, then sat like an unrisen cake for the past week, not rising any further. Onebed's support response was quick, but it would seem that they have quality issues at the moment as they were unwilling to send a replacement in case the same issue happened. I've been advised I'll be receiving a refund, but it is disappointing given the quality of the original mattress, and I was keen to support the same brand. We have now had to go to a competitor to purchase a mattress.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

• Adjustment PeriodWeeks
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in for $599.

• Sleeping PositionSide

C ChanSydney

Mattress won’t last

I hope reviews cannot be removed here.
After contacting onebed and let them know that I’m not convinced my mattress has not been damaged by water, they refused to tell me the reason why my mattress has turned yellow in all edges. So I decided to share my experience on Instagram, they have decided to block me and all my messages.
———————————————
Review:
Bought onebed double mattress 2 years ago, recently clean the cover and found out the mattress itself turns yellow on all edges (edges only). Contacted onebed, they replied 9 days later and blame it on water damage (water damage on all inside edges without affecting the cover? Seriously?). Anyway, expect it won’t last if you are getting one.

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We respect your opinion but we also stand by our assessment.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Hayley M
Hayley MMelbourne

Only slept on it one night.

They claim it sleeps cool but this bed was the hottest thing I have slept on - made it unbearable to sleep on and only lasted one night before returning it. Although I'm saying this, the bed was well made and supportive, just if you get hot throughout the night then this bed may not be for you.

• Date Purchased

very firm but a good mattress overall

My mattress is very supportive but is average for comfort. my girlfriend complains when she sleeps over. But I have thought that for the price I paid it has been a good mattress. Yes it has been durable

Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

unprofessional service

I have not got a chance to use it due to super unprofessional. Prior to the delivery date, Onebed Ltd Pty calls and text me 3 times to confirm but over 9 days my good still not received????

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews