Listing monitored by Onebed

4.3
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (2)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Heat Retention Yes (5) · No
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Perceived Firmness

It's pretty good.

I quite like the mattress. I bought it towards the end of June. I am concerned, though, that with excessive use born out of lockdown, that I might see soft spots or sagging sooner rather than later. But all in all, for now, pleased.

Purchased in June 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Purchased in June 2021 for $570.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, our mattress should not sag. If it is sagging, you may send us some photos so we can check if there is any issue. If we find it faulty, we can work on sending you a replacement. You may email support@onebed.com.au so we can check. Thank you! :)

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for letting us know. If you need any further assistance, you may reach out to us any time. Cheers to sleeping better with the Onebed. :)

Other Mattresses

LAnne
LAnnePerth

Excellent mattress for price

Comfortable, firm, sturdy, good quality mattress for the price. Ease of delivery and set up. Only downside is it gets a bit hot after lying on it for a while. Not as hot as memory foam though. Its a strange mattress texture. Its firm and when you first use it you would think it would be uncomfortable due to its weird material but definite improvement in back & joint pain. The ad where the guy puts a glass of wine on one side and lies on the other is pretty true! You don't feel the other person moving on the mattress unless they're two and elbow you in the eye repeatedly. Would reccomened.

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $500.00.

Sagging No
Perceived Firmness Hard
Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Yen
Yen

Versatile

A really great mattress at such an affordable price! Biggest standout is the versatility of being able to change the firmness thanks to the layers! The only minor downfall I personally find is the heat retainment - not as breathable as compared to coiled mattresses. Would still recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Sagging No
Onebed S.Onebed

Good to know that you enjoy the feature of the interchangeable layers. Thank you for the review, Yen. :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews