Listing monitored by Onebed

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (31) · No (28)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (2) · No (58)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8) · No (40)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (54)
  • Perceived Firmness

Meny
MenySydney, NSW

We just love, love, love Onebed!!

After purchasing our King mattress some time ago, we've never looked back. We continue to enjoy a really sound sleep & it's been a big goodbye to sagging in the middle & the exacerbated backaches. We recently upgraded our daughter too, who now finally stays in her own bed savouring her own piece of sleep heaven. Totally recommend Onebed!

Purchased in October 2021 for $570.00.

Vivian T
Vivian THunter Region, NSW

Perfect mattress for me!

I absolutely LOVE this mattress! It’s supportive while being soft enough for my back injuries. Very little edge support, but for me that doesn’t detract from the product. The price, convenience of delivery, and the quality of the product is unbeatable. The quality of my sleep has dramatically increased since receiving this mattress, I can’t believe I didn’t buy one earlier! I’d highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try a mattress in a box.

Purchased in September 2021 for $570.00.

Teresa Armitage
Teresa ArmitageHunter Region, NSW

Finally able to have a perfect nights sleep

I suffer from lower back pain so having a good nights sleep was something I didn’t think would be possible anymore. My onebed mattress has changed that.
I love how I can change it from soft to hard to suite my needs.
There isn’t any sagging and getting out of bed in the morning is a breeze.
At 67 years of age a good nights sleep is very important for my health.
Buying my onebed mattress is a good investment for my health.

Purchased in September 2021 for $570.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

So glad that Onebed is the mattress that you have been looking for and needing, Teresa. We're glad that you took the leap with us. ❤️

This is the most comfiest mattress I’ve had and the features are like no other for the price!!!

Very adjusting for a more sinking in feeling or a more firm sleep. Highly recommend, took some getting shed to when upgrading from my
Crappy mattress. This is like heaven to me. Few people have slept over and the mattress hasn’t lost any shape at all

Purchased in October 2021 at Onebed for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Onebed is surely the best upgrade. Glad that you are happy you made the switch, Shannon. ❤️

Comfortable but undersized.

Don't get me wrong this mattress is the most comfortable mattress I've owned.

But my double bed sheets do not fit on it properly... I sleep on it diagonally. Probably should have returned it and gotten a queen size.

Purchased in August 2021 for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Steve, our mattresses are standard Australian size. We also have AU sized bed sheets available on sale if you'd like to get one: https://www.onebed.com.au/product/onebed-sheets/
Thank you.

Maureen
MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably comfortable

Eases the pain I get from arthritis. I highly recommend this mattress as it is very comfortable and therapeutic . My quality of sleep has improved since I have been using this mattress.

Purchased in September 2021 for $681.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

So great to hear the mattress has helped ease your pains, Maureen. Sleep better, only with the Onebed. ❤️

StuB
StuB

My son is finally sleeping well...

I bought a Lazybed mattress over four years ago and LOVE IT, so when my teenaged son expressed troubles sleeping properly I knew where to go. Lazybed is now Onebed, but the product is still extremely comfortable. Four years ago I purchased a simple coil spring mattress for my son since he was young and didn't weigh much. He's now two meters tall, but still doesn't weigh anything. I can confirm that Onebeds are good for skeletons, too.

Purchased in September 2021 for $750.00.

We're glad your son is loving the Onebed. ❤️

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Wonderful product, worth the money!

Amazing comfort and support that promotes the best sleep and rest. Has made a big difference to my sleeping pattern and insomnia. Wonderful product! Would definately use this company again.

Purchased for $595.00.

Andrew
Andrew

Not so good second time around

I purchased a king size mattress from Onebed a couple of years ago and absolutely love it. We recently purchased a double mattress for one of our kids as we had been so happy with the first one. On removing the new mattress from the box, it expanded slightly, then sat like an unrisen cake for the past week, not rising any further. Onebed's support response was quick, but it would seem that they have quality issues at the moment as they were unwilling to send a replacement in case the same issue happened. I've been advised I'll be receiving a refund, but it is disappointing given the quality of the original mattress, and I was keen to support the same brand. We have now had to go to a competitor to purchase a mattress.

Purchased in September 2021.

Top mattress.

Quality mattress and great value. Turned up in a sec and fixed my dodgy shoulder in 2 nights. Sleep shorter so must be sleeping better. Is also helped my back.

Purchased in April 2021 for $480.00.

Damian.F
Damian.F

Perfect and adjustable

My goodness got a double for the spare room and having the adjustable options for the firmness is awesome. Love it and guests can adapt as they please. Noone wants to wake up in the morning now.

Purchased in August 2021 for $570.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

How quiet is your home in the mornings when everyone wants to sleep in on the Onebed! Love your review, Damian! ❤️

Jules
JulesSydney

SO GOOD.

Super comfy. Super quick delivery. Super affordable!! The mattress arrived one day after ordering it and was well packaged and easy to assemble. Certainly makes for a good night sleep.

Purchased in June 2021 for $499.00.

Awesome that it has been an easy, quick and happy Onebed experience, Jules. ❤️

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Who knew you could sleep so well!

Best mattress we have ever owned. I did not know it was possible to sleep so well. Both my partner and I love it. Provides the support both of us need perfectly.

Purchased in June 2021 for $899.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled you find your Onebed to be the BEST. Cheers to the best sleep, you guys! ❤️

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

My second Onebed for my home from home.

Loved my OneBed at home so much, I bought one for my work accommodation!
Nice firm support, helps me sleep so much better. So happy to have matching mattresses at home and away.

Purchased in July 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Amazing how one can need a Onebed in their life that much. Love it, Kevin! Cheers to sleeping better whether at home or at work. ❤️

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Love it!

Super comfortable mattress and has definitely improved my sleeping/reduced neck and back pain.
So far no signs of mattress sagging (was common with last mattress i owned)
very happy with purchase, would to a friend

Purchased in August 2021.

Sleeping PositionSide