Listing monitored by Onebed

Fantastic!

As a shift working nurse I can confirm this mattress has improved my sleep! I am no longer waking up with a sore back and shoulders like I was previously. It is firm without being too firm and has not changed shape over the few months that I have had it. I am a front sleeper and still find this very comfortable. I really enjoyed the ease of the purchase, delivery and set up as a time poor person! A good investment.

Amazing quality!

This mattress
It’s a dream
Really I could scream
Put it in my camper van
What a brilliant plan
Never had a better sleep
The whole night flew, not a peep!

Wow, they say Onebed is like no other but you see just how true that is once you actually sleep on it. Not to mention the actual delivery and assembly process- an absolute breeze as it comes in a handy box and rolls out super fast and easily once you open it. Have been recommending this to all my friends since it arrived! Definitely get yourself one of these, you will not regret it!

sibbellkucukk
sibbellkucukkSydney, NSW

Love this bed so much, no more BACK PAIN!!!

This was probably one of the best mattresses you’ll ever get. So comfy and such an easy process. The staff are also so extremely friendly and reassured me with the info I needed. Highly recommended!!!

Purchased in December 2021 for $570.

Bianca Z.
Bianca Z.Reid 2612, ACT

This is perfect! Super comfortable!

Try this mattress for the first time and I love it! I don't need to adjust firmness after I got it and it's perfectly supportive. It also reduces my back pain and improve my sleep quality. I can feel the high quality of the materials and i think this mattress is durable.

Sleeping PositionSide

Sam
SamSouthwest, VIC

Amazing mattress

We got two of the double mattresses for our kids beds, they are super comfortable and they have amazing sleeps in them
We are going to get ourselves a king size for out bed

Tracie J.
Tracie J.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect , my son was complaining of stiff neck and back .. He is now having the best sleep ever !

Great quality product that is well made , My son is now having the best night sleep will definitely be purchasing again. When we unwrapt the bed it was easy to see this matress will last many many years

Purchased in December 2021 for $599.

Leonie M.
Leonie M.Southern and Hills, SA

What a difference it has made in my quality of sleep

This mattress is great for my back. Positive effect on my sleep. Absolutely! Yes I believe my mattress is durable and is firm as well as maintained it’s shape. I love it and look forward to a lie down apart from bedtime.

Purchased in November 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Cibélle F.
Cibélle F.Sydney, NSW

Very good

I have back issues and needed a good firm mattress. This one is great cause you can change from medium, to medium firm to firm support and I loved that. The firm is lien I needed, offering great support and very comfortable. I’ve been sleeping much better.

Purchased in October 2021 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $576.

Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.Sydney, NSW

I never realised how much I needed this

After a series of lumpy hand-me-down mattresses, I finally bought my own one bed mattress last year. It was the easiest purchase to make. No fuss, a one-size-fits all kind of design. It made what could have been a daunting task so simple. Delivery was so efficient, and by the next day I had a new bed. It feels amazing to sleep on. I’m sold forever.

Purchased in September 2021 for $599.

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

I love my one bed mattress!

My one bed mattress is exactly what I’ve been needing! My old mattress always had me waking up in pain but ever since getting my new mattress I’ve had super restful sleeps. Highly recommend for people that love sleeping on their back. The support is great and I love that I can adjust the firmness. Never thought I’d be able to get a quality mattress at such a good price too!

Purchased in November 2021 for $570.

Better than the more expensive store bought ones

Way better than expected....glad we made the choice because it's better than all our previous store bought mattresses, even those that were more expensive. It unrolled and settled really well. There is no partner disturbance. Sheets fit really well. Was easy to unpack and first few nights have been wonderful.

Purchased in December 2021 for $898.

Troy K.
Troy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional mattress!!

The mattress is perfect. I've never felt I could find comfort before when picking a mattress so I've held off for ages until I stumbled upon this website and decided to give it a try and have no regrets!!

Purchased in November 2021 for $555.

Glenn Rankin
Glenn RankinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery was excellent as well as the mattress

Both myself & my husband have noticed a massive difference in the quality of sleep since we have started using this mattress. This is a mattress we will certainly recommend to others, thankyou

Purchased in November 2021 at Aussie Pharma Direct for $650.

Just love it

I needed a mattress that could be comfortable to all those who used the guesthouse. Deeply comfortable, with the ability to change the firmness with a shuffle of layers. Perfect.

Purchased in October 2021.

Sleeping PositionBack

treanor
treanorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful mattress.

The quality of my sleep has drastically improved.
All my morning aches and pains are gone.
I wake feeling fresh and energetic instead of the usual lethargic feeling.
This mattress is so comfortable. I'm hoping it will remain so for time to come.

Purchased in October 2021 for $570.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews