Listing monitored by Onebed

Buying Guide Banner

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Other Mattresses

Marnz
MarnzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Missing layers

Didn't realise until I had it for 6months that It only had 2 layers, not 3.....can the layers be purchased separately? Currently it is very uncomfortable with top layer constantly sliding off bottom layer.

Purchased in September 2017 for $500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

very firm but a good mattress overall

My mattress is very supportive but is average for comfort. my girlfriend complains when she sleeps over. But I have thought that for the price I paid it has been a good mattress. Yes it has been durable

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews