Listing monitored by Onebed

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (20) · No (25)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (45)
  • Heat Retention Yes (8) · No (28)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (40)
  • Perceived Firmness

Perfect

Very comfortable and supportive mattress. The zero motion is a huge plus as it does not disturb your partner. It has helped reduce neck painBreathable, which is nice, especially in summer.

Purchased in June 2021 at Onebed for $570.00.

Very comfortable bed

I love the firmness of this bed, feels great on my back and I never wake up feeling sore. Always get a good night's sleep and haven't noticed any degrading in quality at all since using the mattress.

Adjustment PeriodDays

Sue Forbes
Sue ForbesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Camping has never been better!

We purchased a replacement motor-home mattress and were very happy that we did. To have a comfortable nights sleep without the backache in the morning is fantastic.
We have a onebed at home, and just couldn't be without it's comfort when we're away.
Very happy

Purchased in May 2021 at Onebed for $570.00.

Caitlin
CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing mattress!!

Purchased in May 2021 for $570.00.

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Comfortable and reasonably priced!

Purchased the Onebed Mattress 'Original Double' about a couple of months ago. Smooth delivery, easy to unpack, and excellent customer service. The mattress itself is extremely comfortable, supportive, and firm. I am especially impressed with how you can interchange its internal layers to suit your firmness preference.

Purchased in March 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

So glad to know you're enjoying the interchangeable layers of the Onebed Original. Wishing you many nights of happy sleep, Cassandra. ❤️

tricia
tricia

Brilliant

Very Comfortable, bought mattress for my daughter, approx 4 months ago and she loves it. No sagging of mattress, very cool to sleep on hasn't felt hot during the very hot weather we have been having.

Purchased in January 2021 for $590.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled to hear your daughter is loving her Onebed. We hope you also get one for yourself next! ;)

kristine
kristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best

very comfortable and perfect for me. supports my back correctly. my sleep just got better since then. seems to be durable and firm. looks like it will not sag in the next 3 years

Purchased in January 2021 for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Oh definitely! Our Onebed Original mattress warranty covers any sinking within 15 years. We trust our mattress would last that long in giving you perfect sleep, Kristine. ❤

Tina M
Tina MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super supportive

Since moving to a OneBed mattress I can honestly say I've had a decent night's sleep every night! I was sceptical about buying it but it's been the best decision I've made in ages. The mattress is firm but has a soft enough top layer, so you still get support alongside a cosy feeling! Definitely recommend if you like a firmer mattress!

Purchased for $599.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled you've find Onebed to be your best investment yet. Appreciate the recommendation, Tina. :)

Klara
KlaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love everything about it

Getting a great night's sleep every single night. Love the adjustable firmness and the fact that the 'cool' side stays cool even in the worst that a Queensland summer offers

Purchased in November 2020 at Onebed.

Onebed S.Onebed

Love that feedback, Klara. Awesome to hear you've found THE ONE in the Onebed. ❤

Great new bed for growing boy

We brought this for our son who is 11 and growing quickly. He has been sleeping so much better since he got it and couldn't be happier. Great combo of firm but comfortable.

Purchased in January 2021 for $500.00.

Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever had!

Sleep on it for the first time last night and I didn’t wake up once! I’m usually tossing and turning but not with Onebed! The absolute miracle mattress. Would recommend!

Purchased in January 2021 at Pain Stop for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We are amazed and humbled to have our matttress called the "absolute miracle mattress". Thank you for the review Olivia and it is our hope that Onebed continues to transform everyone's sleep to a better one. ❤

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Very Comfortable

Good service, shipped quickly, easy to unbox, a little heavy, but great quality, no issue 2 months in. Doesnt seem to be to soft or to hard seems just right

Purchased in November 2020.

Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.Central Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!

This mattress is so stable and comfortable. I have noticed that it sinks me quicker in one side as I sleep more on it than the other, but is otherwise perfect!

Purchased in November 2020 for $500.00.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews