Listing monitored by Onebed

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (8) · No (6)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (13)
  • Heat Retention Yes (4) · No (9)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Perceived Firmness
kyteflyerHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Purchased in June 2021 for $570.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, our mattress should not sag. If it is sagging, you may send us some photos so we can check if there is any issue. If we find it faulty, we can work on sending you a replacement. You may email support@onebed.com.au so we can check. Thank you! :)

Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for letting us know. If you need any further assistance, you may reach out to us any time. Cheers to sleeping better with the Onebed. :)

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

LAnne
LAnnePerth

Excellent mattress for price

Comfortable, firm, sturdy, good quality mattress for the price. Ease of delivery and set up. Only downside is it gets a bit hot after lying on it for a while. Not as hot as memory foam though. Its a strange mattress texture. Its firm and when you first use it you would think it would be uncomfortable due to its weird material but definite improvement in back & joint pain. The ad where the guy puts a glass of wine on one side and lies on the other is pretty true! You don't feel the other person moving on the mattress unless they're two and elbow you in the eye repeatedly. Would reccomened.

Purchased in October 2020 at Onebed for $500.00.

Nic W.
Nic W.Sydney, NSW

Little firmer than expected, but exceptionally comfortable.

Firm, and comfortable. Had a sore back on my previous mattress, no pain anymore. Hasn't lost any of its shape, same as when I took it out of the box.

Purchased in January 2021 for $749.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad that the Onebed has helped you with your back pains. :)

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Very comfortable

The mattress is very comfortable and easy to transport in a box. You can also easily change the firmness level, and the pillows are really great and comfy as well.

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're happy that you find the mattress and pillows comfortable, Maria. :)

Great for the back

The mattress is nice and firm which supports my back nicely. It was easy to unpack and I've been sleeping well. Would recommend this mattress to others looking for better sleep.

Daniel B.
Daniel B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great delivery and product

I liked the packaging and found delivery to be very quick. The mattress is comfortable and firm and fits a base from a third party very well. Recommended for people balling on a budget.

Purchased in December 2020.

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Y C.
Y C.

fast delivery. comfy.

I have bought 3 one bed mattresses now, one double, one king, and one queen.
Well, the action speaks for itself. :)

I have bad neck and back issues, the mattresses seems to offer comfortable, firm support.
Seems durable.

Purchased for $799.00.

Yen
Yen

Versatile

A really great mattress at such an affordable price! Biggest standout is the versatility of being able to change the firmness thanks to the layers! The only minor downfall I personally find is the heat retainment - not as breathable as compared to coiled mattresses. Would still recommend!

Purchased in October 2020 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to know that you enjoy the feature of the interchangeable layers. Thank you for the review, Yen. :)

Gina
GinaSydney, NSW

Feels like a firm cloud

I've used this mattress for about a month. It inflated almost immediately, which was different to other box mattresses I've tried before.
Lying on this mattress is like a firm cloud. Super supportive and comfortable - but doesn't give you the feeling of sinking in at all.
I have some neck and back issues and unfortunately the mattress doesn't seem to have helped either of those issues, but the feeling of first lying down on the mattress at night to sleep is still an amazing feeling.

Purchased in January 2020 at Onebed for $750.00.

Fanstastic mattress

Very good mattress, at first its not that firm. But switching it to the blue side made the mattress perfect. Would be even better if it was more firmer, but its still fantastic.

Purchased in January 2020 at Onebed for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

NMP
NMPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Option!

Purchased in December 2019.

A true memory foam bed.

It took a while to adjust but now I have I can’t go back to a regular spring mattress. I like how it contours with my spine. Very durable, forms back it’s shape after I get up. Easy to set up, no bad smells. But it’s not very firm (better for side sleepers).

Purchased in December 2019 for $600.00.

Jay
JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my son

We got this mattress for our son and its been great! Its nice and firm and his sleep has improved since upgrading his bed. Very happy and hoping it lasts!

Purchased in November 2019.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know your son is sleeping better! We trust that the Onebed will last him for many years to come. :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews