Onebed Mattress Original Double

Onebed Mattress Original Double (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (7) · No (5)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (11)
  • Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (8)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (10)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great product one of the best of its kind

Very comfortable mattress, get a full nights sleep from onebed and am eager to get into bed at the end of a heavy day very much well would recommend this bed to every single person I know

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Alan
AlanQueensland

Very comfortable

Mattress is very comfortable and cool, it is very supportive and has allowed me to sleep uninterrupted through the night. Quick delivery and in my opinion offers value for money.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Hello, Alan. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Other Mattresses

Excellent Mattress!

Mattress is very comfortable and up to the same standard as our other very high quality mattress. Only drawback would be the length of the bed being too short. A customizable sizing option would be great.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Cheap and cosy!

Great price & has retained its shape well! Firm enough but still soft and supportive! Haven't had any problems with my back since. Definitely recommend for value and quality! Value for money.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great mattress for the price!

Very happy with the Onebed Mattress after some reservations about buying online.
After considering options I chose Onebed because of the good reviews and value.
Great customer service and it arrived promptly. I find it comfortable and supportive.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Peter. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Sloker
SlokerGlebe

Great bed, fantastic value

It's nice to not feel your partner roll though the night while your in a deep sleep. I now wake up feeling more refreshed and ready to start the day

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

Hello. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best. Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Jason
JasonPerth, WA

One year old and still really comfortable.

We were sceptical about onebed mattresses, but we gave it a shot anyway and a year later it's still comfortable. It has got softer over time which isn't a bad thing, the support is still there. Would recommend it for a spare bed, or room for guests.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi, Jason. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. We strive to give our customers the best.
Thank you for choosing Onebed.

Very comfortable, love it.

The mattress is great. It is Very supportive. In regards to comfort, I was unsure at first but now I love it. Next time I think I'd purchase medium instead of hard..

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Other Mattresses

Vera
VeraGlebe

Amazing!

Super satisfied with this mattress! The whole process is very simple, ordering online and the return period makes things extremely convenient. Have used this mattress for exactly a year now, and I have no complaints. Great comfort, firm support and amazing service.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original Double compares to other Mattresses

Love it

Very comfortable and easy to move around the house. Great padding as well, best one i have found and ive had about 5 different brands in the past. And it got to my house cery fast as well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

So far so good.

The mattress is going good for now - it has only been 2-3 weeks. The support is there but will it stand the test of time? I hope OneBed pushes out pillows as well as i feel this would compliment the mattress even further.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mattress is good, customer service is terrible

I purchased this mattress due to the new trend of 'box mattresses' the overall mattress is fine however the atrocious level of customer service I was subject to has left me unwilling to purchase again. I had delivery drivers calling me abusing me about my address and phone number listed for Onebed was disconnected. They advertised same day/ next day delivery for my suburb and emailed me after I had attempted to contact them a number of times telling me I would receive it the following week. This is unacceptable as a consumer and I will never show with this company again

Date PurchasedDec 2016