4Onebed Mattress Essential King

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Onebed    DM
Lenae M
Lenae MPerth, WA

Amazing mattress

The mattress is amazing, I have had spinal surgery and need a lot of support which this bed gives while also being soft and i dont get disturbed if my partner moves around in bed. Show details ·  1
Ash
Ash2 posts

Onbed review

Amazing quality with perfect zero disturbance to partner. The memory foam is good and the way we can change from medium to hard is good Show details ·  1
Mary-Ann
Mary-Ann

Excellent mattress

Very comfortable and supportive mattress best sleep since receiving. Delivered fast and easy setup Show details ·  1
Tessa Kate
Tessa KateRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best bed in the world!

We brought this bed in October and it has been our best purchase to date.
The mattress is extremely comfy and supportive yet so affordable for the quality of the product.
My sleep quality has improved so much since using this mattress.
I would recommend this mattress to everyone looking to invest in a good mattress quality bed.
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and it was been amazing throughout my pregnancy! Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom

Unreal

Comfortable and has helped my back troubles. Cannot recommend enough! Show details ·  1
Jadene L.
Jadene L.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King
Craig N.
Craig N.
  Fair Incentive King

Wonderfully comfortable and great value

Wonderfully comfortable and great value. Would happily recommend to anybody. Show details ·  1
Kamal
KamalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified King

Really good matters but too firm for me!

The mattress is perfect!
Looks and feels pretty solid!
The only problem is it's too firm for me.... That's probably is my personal experience.... (I was using a plush-medium mattress before so jumping to firm directly was a bad idea) I should have gone for the 10" one... That would have been totally perfect for my need! Show details ·  1
Angela
Angela
  King

I can’t sleep on any other bed

Guaranted to have a good nights sleep on this bed. Have had the mattress for over 5 years and still feels like the first time hoping into bed. Show details ·  1
Sans
Sans

Great mattress

Super comfy, no issue observed so far.
The quality is amazing and worth the money! Show details ·  1
Syed
Syed2 posts

Love it! Saved my back

Love this bed soft but firm. Lots of support
Just what I was after at a good price Show details ·  1
Catherine D.
Catherine D.2 posts
  King

Awesome and comfy. And quick delivery

Easy and quick to order. Delivery was timely and good communication. So easy to set up. Worth getting the mattress topper too. Soo comfortable. No back issues since upgrading it to one bed Show details ·  1
LyndseyJ
LyndseyJIllawarra, NSW8 posts
Adelaide C.
Adelaide C.
  Verified King

Way too firm, waking up sore and stiff every day

Unfortunately I didn’t realise this until the trial period had passed. Had multiple changes to our lives including a baby waking me up often so I blamed my soreness and tiredness on that but it’s been nearly a year since then and I have not had a good night sleep on this rock hard excuse of a bed since then. Extremely disappointed. Show details
Onebed