4Onebed Mattress Essential Queen

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Very Hard

kirby
kirby
  Fair Incentive Queen

firm, comfortable and affordable!

very firm mattress, does soften over time. Very good have been using one bed for over 5yrs Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouthwest, VIC
  Verified Queen

Second mattress purchased

We have a king mattress in our bedroom and as we liked it so much, we bought this one for the spare room. It is supportive and suits us perfectly. Show details ·  1
Louis
LouisRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
  Verified Queen

My guests have been waking up happy :)

I bought two mattresses for our guest bedrooms in our new house. Nothing but compliments from our guests and happy smiles. Thanks one bed :) Show reply
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.Sydney, NSW

Changed a life

Bought this mattress for my son who was having a lots of neck and shoulder problems and unable yo sleep. This bed was a game changer and made his life so much better Show details ·  1
BJ Grant
BJ GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Matress, and Excellent Value for Money and Quality

Bought the Queen Size matress and its been perfect, great support and comfort, i havent had good sleep like this in a long time Show details ·  1
sequoia r.
sequoia r.South East Queensland, QLD
  Queen

This a really good mattress! I have it in my newly acquired house-bus!!

Wonderfully comfy, it took a long time to arrive as couriers kept mis-placing the box!! But once I eventually got it, it has been great. And the bonus bamboo sheet set was a lovely addition. Show details ·  1
Duane
DuaneIllawarra, NSW
  Queen

Straight into the campervan and straight to sleep!

Straight out of the box and slide it straight into the new campervan. The perfect mattress.
2 days after ordering it arrived hassle free, Every bed in our house is a Onebed and we highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
AntonyK
AntonyKPerth, WA

Best mattress I've ever had

Moved across the country with only what I could fit in my car. Ordered a mattress to arrive shortly after I did, so I wasn't sleeping on a deflating air mattress. And honestly provides the most comfort, support and pleasant sleeping experience I've had, well as long as I can remember. I have struggled with a back issues and would wake up in pain a lot on my last one, but the support this mattress provides is unparalleled so far. Have had it for almost two months now and have noticed no change in its shape or firmness and is always a hard time to get out of due to its comfort. I look forward to many more sleeps on it. Show details ·  1
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Surprisingly life changing

Like many others, I havent had a foam matress since I was a child and assumed it would not make a practicle adult bed so I always bought spring matresses but I was wrong. Having the bed conform to my shape and feel soft although it is firm to the touch is such a surprise and my sleep quality has drastically improved and it shows no signs of dips or wear after a month of sleeping in it (and I sleep alot haha). No more springs and bouncy beds for me! I will be upgrading in the future as I got the "essential" when I was in a pinch to find a bed for my new home. Show details ·  1
Ankur Garg
Ankur Garg3 posts

Fast delivery, great product

The mattress is fantastic, perfect firmness. Cannot fault the product or service. Show reply
Jasmin
JasminSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen

Great mattress for great price!

Really impressed with my one bed mattress, way better than my last that I spent double the price on somewhere else!
Mattress has maintained firmness, except the edges do tend to sink Show details ·  1
Claire
Claire2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Great mattress for the spare room at a good price

I was a bit worried because we bought the thinest, lowest priced mattress but it is just fine for our spare room. Very comfortable to sleep on. Super smooth and quick delivery. Comes rolled up, so easy to handle. Show details ·  1
Aimos
AimosSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Queen

Good once you get used to jt

I’d never had foam mattresses before so this mattress took a bit of getting used to. But I like it now, it’s nice to lie inn, not too soft where you sink into it. But soft enough so it’s comfortable. Show details ·  1
Aninda Dhar
Aninda Dhar

Thank you!

My sleep has been drastically improved and I am not even exaggerating. I had a lot of trouble for the entirety of lifetime sleeping, but this mattress did make my sleep a ton better. Thank you! Show details ·  1