4Onebed Mattress Essential

1,119 reviews
Kamal
KamalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified King

Really good matters but too firm for me!

The mattress is perfect!
Looks and feels pretty solid!
The only problem is it's too firm for me.... That's probably is my personal experience.... (I was using a plush-medium mattress before so jumping to firm directly was a bad idea) I should have gone for the 10" one... That would have been totally perfect for my need! Show details ·  1
Giridhar Vemulapalli
Giridhar VemulapalliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Great double bed

Very comfy but firm mattress. Kids are happy. Great for good night’s sleep! Show details ·  1
Aimos
AimosSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Queen

Good once you get used to jt

I’d never had foam mattresses before so this mattress took a bit of getting used to. But I like it now, it’s nice to lie inn, not too soft where you sink into it. But soft enough so it’s comfortable. Show details ·  1
Armando
ArmandoPerth2 posts
  Fair Incentive Double

Purchased for my disabled son

I bought the double for my disabled son as he spends not just nights but half of each day in bed. It is so comfortable I bought a 2nd for myself. Show details ·  1
Aninda Dhar
Aninda Dhar

Thank you!

My sleep has been drastically improved and I am not even exaggerating. I had a lot of trouble for the entirety of lifetime sleeping, but this mattress did make my sleep a ton better. Thank you! Show details ·  1
The Sampson
The SampsonCentral West, NSW
Luke. B
Luke. B
  Fair Incentive King Single

Really helped with back pain

It has helped with my overall positive affect sleep, comfort and back pain and very supportive and has keeped its shape and firmness high quality Show details ·  1
Ritchie
RitchieSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen

Great mattress good support very relaxing

If you prefer nice firm support this is the one to go
Have tried other brand but this is perfect
Ive both their entry level and top range with interchangeable firmness and both good
If you prefer med to firm side then entry level is just perfect. Will definitely buy again Show details ·  1
Heath
HeathCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive King Single

Got two of these now for our growing boys

These are the best mattresses out there we will be buying one for ourselves but as everyone knows the kids come first. While settling the boys I often fall asleep myself and don’t like going back to my inner sprung mattress Show details ·  1
Gemma
Gemma
  Fair Incentive Single

Perfect for toddlers and kids

Perfect mattress for kids and toddlers, it is a little on the softer side for heavier adults but if you don't mind a soft bed then it would be perfect for you too. Show details ·  1
Angela
Angela
  King

I can’t sleep on any other bed

Guaranted to have a good nights sleep on this bed. Have had the mattress for over 5 years and still feels like the first time hoping into bed. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah
  Fair Incentive Queen

So glad I chose this mattress

It was delivered very quickly, easy to roll out of the vaccum seal. I toss and turn way less since using this mattress as my body just sinks into it. Show reply
Sans
Sans
  Fair Incentive King

Great mattress

Super comfy, no issue observed so far.
The quality is amazing and worth the money! Show details ·  1
Lewis
Lewis
  Fair Incentive King Single

Premium mattress at a fraction of the cost

Bought the king single - what a bed! Have had it for a few months now and still love it. Don't think I'll be going anywhere else from now on. Show details ·  1
Scott A.
Scott A.
  Fair Incentive Double

Loved the king, so got the double for the kids

We have had a king size for the three years with no middle hump or bowing what so ever. Super comfortable with the topper pads. A bit too firm with out for us. Just got our daughters bed one and she’s been sleeping much better. Pillows are good easy to adjust the sizing. Show details ·  1
Margo
Margo

Perfect campervan mattress

Bought this mattress for my campervan. After trying 3 different mattresses and finally we have an winner! The mattress is firm to medium.

Great price with the EOFY Sales! Show details ·  1

Em Walker
Em WalkerSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Great floor bed option !

I used this for my daughters first floor bed at 18 months old and it’s been perfect ! Great height from the floor, firmness it perfect and very comfortable for me when I’m lying next to her too ! Show details ·  1
Chelsea B
Chelsea B
  Fair Incentive King Single

Fantastic bed. Firm, but also very comfortable

We bought this mattress to transition our child into his own bed. It is firm, but very comfortable. He loves it. We love it. The price was great as well. Show details ·  1
Syed
Syed2 posts

Love it! Saved my back

Love this bed soft but firm. Lots of support
Just what I was after at a good price Show details ·  1
Ben
Ben

Great mattress

super comfy, not too soft, good support. worth the price, super easy process. Show reply
Nat R
Nat R
  Fair Incentive Queen

Comfy but needs readjustment time

The bed is comfy, however, if you are used to a softer mattress you’ll need some time to adjust to the new bed as it is on the firmer side. Show details ·  1
E. Des
E. Des
  Single

So comfortable!

I was a bit skeptical with all of these mattress in box, but apparently Onebed is pretty good. Bought this for my daughter’s bedroom and cannot fault it. Show details ·  1
Reed
Reed2 posts

Sciatica and side sleeper

Lovely light mattress to move around for me. Was hesitant about getting and an all foam, but now have no regrets. I sleep on my side and sink in perfectly, but also don't have an issue sleeping or laying on my back. I've had sciatic nerve pain for around 2 years and have been stressing over my mattress situation forever. This hasn't fixed me, but it's really nice to wake up with minimal to no pain in the mornings. The no-disturb feature is perfect for my single self, as I can rest a cup of tea on the bed, whilst reading without it spilling. Overall very pleased! Show details ·  1
Nikhil Pubby
Nikhil PubbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Mattress

Pros:
- good for back sleepers
- not too heavy
- does not sag

Cons:
- delivery could have been a bit quicker Show details ·  1

Sam
Sam

The perfect sleep

Best sleep experience ever. After driving long hours everyday never had a sore back because of this onebed mattress. Show details ·  1
Weeradet A.
Weeradet A.
  Fair Incentive Queen

Unbeatable Comfort and Quality: Onebed Shines!

Onebed mattress has truly exceeded my expectations. Its unbeatable comfort and top-notch quality have transformed my sleep experience. The mattress provides consistent support, relieving pressure points and ensuring a restful sleep. The motion isolation is excellent, allowing for undisturbed rest. From order to delivery, Onebed's customer service was exceptional. I highly recommend Onebed for a comfortable and high-quality sleep solution. Show details ·  1

Lauren.M
Lauren.MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

So comfy and great quality and price

Very happy with our Queen mattress, we purchased a second one for our daughter. Can't beat the price, quality and comfort of this mattress. Super fast delivery too and so easy to set up. Show details ·  1
Ranee S.
Ranee S.
  Queen

It’s good but not the best

We were given the mattress two years ago, so I kinder feel privileged that we didn’t waste the money, with out a mattress topper it’s extremely uncomfortable, it hasn’t solved any “posture” problems and I’m still pretty sore every day, would say overall it’s an okay bed to get you buy but save your pennys for a better mattress Show details
Onebed
Onebed    DM
Megan C.
Megan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Great service. Delivered quickly. Very comfortable mattress. Perfect and durable for our catamaran. Show details ·  1
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
  Fair Incentive Queen

So comfortable I bought a second mattress!

Easy purchase and delivery. Light enough to carry up the stairs by myself and easy to get out of packaging. And it’s so comfortable. Show details ·  1
TCook
TCook

Just what we needed!

Comfortable, fresh, good value for money!
Perfect for a bunk bed. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves it

I purchased my son the onebed mattress after a recommendation from my sister. He loves it and is sleeping much better. I’m happy because I feel it gives him good support. The mattress was easy to purchase and arrived quickly. Show details ·  1
Catherine D.
Catherine D.2 posts
  King

Awesome and comfy. And quick delivery

Easy and quick to order. Delivery was timely and good communication. So easy to set up. Worth getting the mattress topper too. Soo comfortable. No back issues since upgrading it to one bed Show details ·  1
LyndseyJ
LyndseyJIllawarra, NSW8 posts
Stephanie Jacobs
Stephanie JacobsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Single

Great mattress same day delivery

Really comfortable mattress. So happy with it for my daughters room. Loved the same day delivery service. Show reply
Angelie C.
Angelie C.
  Fair Incentive Queen

It’s so worth having for …

I never had a goodnight sleep until I finally decided to buy one bed mattress in queen size…I sleep like a baby and it helped with my back and neck pain…I can’t be happy enough ..thanks ONE BED Show details ·  1

Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Double

Great for kids!

Quick and easy to order, delivery was fast and same day. Great for the little one. Show reply
Huynh Lan
Huynh LanSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect mattress. Fast delivery

I was comparing a few different brands and stumbled across this. I choose this brand because their flexible delivery schedules, good reviews.

Upon receiving the bed, i contacted their customer service just to give extra delivery instructions because i live on whole street full of apartment building and didn't want it to get lost/misplaced.
Their team followed the instructions as given perfectly.
The mattress itself is easy to unpack and very comfortable Show details ·  1

Adelaide C.
Adelaide C.
  Verified King

Way too firm, waking up sore and stiff every day

Unfortunately I didn’t realise this until the trial period had passed. Had multiple changes to our lives including a baby waking me up often so I blamed my soreness and tiredness on that but it’s been nearly a year since then and I have not had a good night sleep on this rock hard excuse of a bed since then. Extremely disappointed. Show details
Onebed
Onebed    DM
Cathy L.
Cathy L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Affordable and comfy

Fast and straight forward delivery and a comfy mattress - what more could you need? Show details ·  1