Onebed Mattress Original Queen

4 questions from our users

Sree b.
Sree b.asked
Original Queen

Hi i am willing to return my onebed. I am very much satisfied with my bed but i am completely moving out of state and cannot carry my bed and i need to dump it to get rid of it. I dont want a refund. Just wanted to know if i can return it and it can be donated to the salvation army. The bed is in mint condition without any marks covered with bed cover since the beginning. Thank you.

Onebed
Onebed S.Onebed Send a private message

Hi Sree, if you are within the 125 Night Trial, you may return the mattress to us. We will donate to Salvation Army whenever possible. You may email support@onebed.com.au so we can assist you further. Thank you.

Courtney J.
Courtney J.asked
Original Queen

I’m after a soft cloud like mattress as I prefer a plush level of firmness... can I somehow alter my mattress to suit my level of firmness

Rob C
Rob Casked
Original Queen

I would also like to know where the Onebed mattresses are made. I am considering the 12". Without an answer from a rep, people may assume they come from a sweatshop somewhere.

Amanda
Amanda

Purchased online

Jessica W.
Jessica W.asked
Original Queen

What is the firmness of this mattress? Medium, soft or firm?

Angela D.
Angela D.

We are finding it quite firm but only been sleeping on it for a week so it may soften, not sure.

See all Onebed Mattress Original questions

Get an answer from our members and Onebed representatives

Onebed Mattress Original Queen