Part of Onebed Mattress X 4.8

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Emma-lee
Emma-lee2 posts
  Double

Best Bed Eva

So this is THE BEST BED EVA...I have neck and back issues, and this is the best thing I have ever bought.
I highly recommend it for anyone.
Great service and timely arrival too.
Only problem is that now the only place I want to be..is in bed! Show details
Craig M.
Craig M.

Easy, quick and quality

Super comfy and good quality base which looks great. Used in a guest room and highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Quinn
Quinn
  Double

For my daughter and she is really happy

I purchased this double size mattress for my daughter, so she can sleep in her bed more. Because she used to sneak into my bed during the nights, this made me really tired during the days. After getting her the new bed and mattress, must say this mattress is really comfortable and so much better than my own mattress. She likes to sleep in her bed every night and I secretly hope that she would ask me to sleep in her bed with her... lol so a very happy mom. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing - I will never buy a spring mattress again

I love my onebed mattress. It feels hard when you first try it and question if you should have got a traditional mattress. But then after the first night you realise you just had the best sleep all thanks to Onebed. Show details ·  1
Trizz
Trizz

Best bed ever!

Most comfy and relaxing bed of all time has perfect balance feels like a soft cloud from the heavens supportive enough to keep you comfy all night long but strong enough to eat snacks on fixed back pain and the pillows are great too all round amazing Show details ·  1
Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful products fabulous service

So glad we chose to go with OneBed for my son's sleep solution. The whole ordering process was seamless, the mattress and linen are such good quality and he enjoys a good night sleep every night. Not the cheapest but worth every penny! Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim Hunter Region, NSW5 posts

Great mattress

Couldn’t be happier with this mattress. I have a back and neck injury so require a good mattress. I bought this with the intention of using it in my camper van. It is so good I am considering buying another.
I have found it better than my mattress I spent 5 times the amount on and hours in store testing. I can’t recommend this particular mattress more highly Show details ·  1
Madeleine Simone G.
Madeleine Simone G.Victoria

Best rest ever

Bed fits to your body, creating comfort and better sleep. No waking up everytime your partner turns as it absorbs the movements, creating a pieceful sleep for everyone Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily

Really comfy and supportive

Bed was delivered really quickly. Very comfortable and supportive. The edges don't sag down like other foam mattresses and its really breathable. Show details ·  1
Rebecca P
Rebecca P4 posts

Uncertain

The mattress is initially soft but after a while it feels quite hard, and sometimes I feel that I would like it to offer a bit more bounce/support. I’m currently in the trial period and waiting to see if I still feel this way after getting used to it. Show details ·  1
alexanderispresent
alexanderispresent

Luxurious colour and comfy

Good on top of another mattress, had no problems.
Slept good except for 1-2 nights

Nam T.
Nam T.Sydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Mind freaking BLOWN!

I already had the mod range model when I was living at home, but when my partner and I have moved in we splurged on the X and it has changed our lives. It is not hot at all nor is it too firm or soft. Truly the Goldilocks of all foam mattresses. We both have back issues and me being a paramedic and nurse protecting my back is always an investment. The mid range had a little sag to it over 7 years however it conformed to my body shape, I've since lost weight so it a marginally on the soft side but it's not affected my sleep at all. Please take my word for it don't bother with other brands. Definitely get the mattress protector as well! Show reply
Suzie
SuzieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Double

I love my 12 inch one bed.
It is a bit high on my bed frame, but I just wanted the best one. It has held its shape. I feel warmer at night, theres no nasty draft below.
I love not sleeping on coils in this era of emf's and the coils as conductors.
I would definitely recommend it. Show details ·  1
phillip swarts
phillip swarts
  Verified Double

I’m 41 years old and it’s the best mattress that I have ever slept in it’s amazing

I sleep on my side and used to wake up with pins and needles in my arm now I don’t have that problem with the one bed. Show details