Part of Onebed Mattress X 4.8

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Soft
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Very Hard

From the release of the Onebed Mattress X, Onebed is offering each customer takes the time to write a review a Onebed Pillow Case. This is applicable to both positive and negative reviews. Please note that this incentive applied to both positive or negative reviews. It is possible that the reviews below are written by reviewers that may have received this offer.

Shannon S
Shannon S
  Fair Incentive King

Genuinely love our mattress- can’t recommend it enough

We have used our one bed mattress for a couple months now and it is truly fantastic. My partner loves that he is not disturbed by my tossing and turning anymore. The process of getting it was also great- the customer service team were really helpful and answered all of my questions. We definitely recommend this mattress- we may actually buy a single mattress to have in the spare room as well. Show details ·  1
AnneJ
AnneJ2 posts

We love our One Bed mattresses

This is the 5th mattress we have bought for our family since One bed started. We love them, cool even in hot weather, no partner disturbance and no sagging. It has helped with my hip and back pain.
It is the first time we have noticed a differnce with back of house. Efficient but not the personal touch we have had before.
I recommend the mattresses highly Show details ·  1
Cassandra
CassandraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive King

Repeat Customer, Amazing Sleep, Best Mattress!

As a repeat customer I wouldn’t recommend any other mattress brand if you want comfort and an amazing nights sleep!!!!!! On top of that - Onebeds customer service is second to none! Fast delivery & a 125 day trail! You have nothing to lose. We recently upgraded from our Queen OneBed original mattress we bought 6 years ago to a King Onebed X & are SO happy with our purchase. If your considering a new mattress don’t bother looking anywhere else just buy OneBed you won’t regret it! Show details ·  1
John
JohnSouth Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Highly recommended

Very comfortable and high quality mattress that improves my sleeping at nights. It maintains its original shape and firmness Show details ·  1
eden m.
eden m.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified King

Brilliant bed

The best Bed I've ever slept on! With enough room for reading time with 3 kids and two adults and Dad doesn't have to cling to the edge. Just the right amount of firm and comfort. No roll together, it's nice and cool too. We bought it in summer in Brisbane and it actually is cooler than our previous regular sprung thing. Also there is NO NOISE. Omg the last base we had sqeuaked a LOT - this one is completely silent. We love this bed! Bought on sale for nearly 50% off. Arrived quickly and was super easy to set up. Very happy customers :) Show details ·  1
Trevor R.
Trevor R.

Purchase of King Mattress

Very happy with purchase! Smooth and updated constantly. Have had mattress for 2ntha now and haven't looked back! Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel2 posts

10/10 Perfect mattress

We have had our onebed X for 6-7 weeks now.

We went from a $3k inner spring mattress with pillow top that was initially very comfortable up until the inevitable sag after only a few years resulting in a sore back and not feeling rested after a nights sleep.

Honestly, the first 3 nights took some real adjusting to the completely different feel. This was absolutely expected and not a complaint. It is much firmer that we were used to and offers lots more support. However, we both still felt it was a bit too firm for our liking. We ordered the mattress topper and haven't looked back. This is now the comfiest bed we've owned. I can really only describe it like sleeping on clouds but fully supportive clouds. Show details ·  1

Debbie S
Debbie S

Honest Communication

After checking a number of mattresses, I decided that Onebed was the best. They were upfront with the anticipated delivery time and that they would give a discount, should the delivery take longer than predicted. They later advised a delay in delivery and very promptly, when asked, gave the discount as stated. Great communication and prompt service. Can't wait to receive the mattress. Show reply
Isaac Witton
Isaac WittonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

A step up

We have had this bed for a few months now. And it is a step up from our previous one bed mattress, definitely worth the extra money. Show details ·  1
Dal
DalSydney, NSW

Never Slept So Good

Was skeptical at first being online, untried and a mattress in a box - however I havnt had such good sleep for as long as I can remember. Highly recommended, Show details ·  1
Nemanja R.
Sean & Alison C.
Sean & Alison C.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King

A Great Sleep Experience

We got this bed about a month ago, and honestly, we didn't know what to expect. Our old mattress was a pricey one, so you can guess the doubts we had. But this mattress didn't let us down. It's super comfy and our sleep has been great, just as good as before. We've had no issues at all over the past month. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate
  King

Good for sore backs!

Very supportive mattress, good for sore backs. Feels durable and comfortable Show details ·  1
Matthew
MatthewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive King

Would you believe me if I said I haven’t got out of bed since the mattress arrived!

It’s supportive yet the comfort level is next to none.
We like different elements for a mattress and we’re both really happy. The sleep satisfaction for both of us is gold standard and we’re not feeling each other toss and turn. Show details ·  1
Magdy kazzem
Magdy kazzemSydney, NSW2 posts

Very comfortable

for the first 2 days, my wife and I hated the matterss and were actually sore after we woke up.
After the second or third day, we started to get so comfortable and have much better sleep than before.

The only down side is the edges are not that firm, so if you sit on the edge or role right on it, you will feel the dip. Show details ·  1