Part of Onebed Mattress X 4.8

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Elizabeth FeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
Nicola Davies
Nicola DaviesPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Queen

We love this mattress. It’s so comfy and we fall asleep instantly! Show details
Bridie
BridieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Queen

Really great mattress. Super fast shipping, so easy to set up and comfy from day 1. This mattress was recommended to me and I have since recommended to others! Show details
Tim Hagberg
Tim HagbergSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceeded expectations

At first I was sceptical about buying a mattress in a box but it has exceeded my expectations! I haven’t slept this well in years! Show details
Jarrad M.
Jarrad M.
Alex
Alex

Don’t think just buy!

Was very reluctant to buy a mattress that I’ve never tried but oh my! This is the best mattress I’ve ever slept on! This was recommended to me by a friend and after a lot of thought I eventually bought it and couldn’t be happier. I’m sleeping the best I’ve ever slept and haven’t stopped talking about it. I highly recommend this mattress! Show details
Brett05
Brett05

All ok

Good quality queen size mattress. Fast delivery with good communication from admin.
Jill Grover
Jill GroverGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I use the mattress 24/7

I have found because I'm in bed often the mattress now has a dent for my body
I was aware it takes 5 days for the mattress to puff up I sat on it from day 1 Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress ever!

This is the second mattress I have purchased. First was for my son and then my daughter wanted one. They both love them. Nothing bad to say! Show details ·  1
Darlene Mawson
Darlene MawsonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent mattress

Onebed Queen mattress is the best mattress I’ve slept on. It is super comfortable we wake up each morning after a fantastic nights supportive sleep with zero partner disturbance. Show details ·  2
Benjamin K
Benjamin KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Comfortable, Affordable, a winner!

Bed is so comfortable and love that it’s spring free! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
ann.nojin
ann.nojinAU3 posts

Love my Onebed

We have 2 queen mattresses and could not be happier. So comfortable and not hot during summer. I don’t understand why it’s the best mattress I have ever had, but it is. Also, the price is very reasonable for such a substantial mattress. Customer service and delivery are also very good. Thank you to Onebed for a great mattress. Show details ·  1
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

Fast delivery, good mattress and I recommend based on delivery and service. Show details ·  1
Lam Phan
Lam PhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

I sleep like a baby with no backpain

Really comfy. Best mattress i have ever sleep on period. Show details ·  1
Vy V.
Vy V.Perth, WA2 posts
  Queen

So good I gifted one to my ex-wife

This is the second Onebed Mattress X I’ve purchased. I liked mine so much I bought one as a gift for my ex-wife who complained her mattress was making her wake up with a sore back. She loves her new mattress! Show details ·  1