96% · 49711 · 2%

Sean & Alison C.
Sean & Alison C.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified King

A Great Sleep Experience

We got this bed about a month ago, and honestly, we didn't know what to expect. Our old mattress was a pricey one, so you can guess the doubts we had. But this mattress didn't let us down. It's super comfy and our sleep has been great, just as good as before. We've had no issues at all over the past month. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate

Good for sore backs!

Very supportive mattress, good for sore backs. Feels durable and comfortable Show details ·  1
Matthew
MatthewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive King

Would you believe me if I said I haven’t got out of bed since the mattress arrived!

It’s supportive yet the comfort level is next to none.
We like different elements for a mattress and we’re both really happy. The sleep satisfaction for both of us is gold standard and we’re not feeling each other toss and turn. Show details ·  1
Magdy kazzem
Magdy kazzemSydney, NSW2 posts

Very comfortable

for the first 2 days, my wife and I hated the matterss and were actually sore after we woke up.
After the second or third day, we started to get so comfortable and have much better sleep than before.

The only down side is the edges are not that firm, so if you sit on the edge or role right on it, you will feel the dip. Show details ·  1

Jake Gitsham
Jake GitshamSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Queen

Sleep quality improved & back pain is gone

Upgrading from a $200 mattress to a $3000 comes with obvious benefits, but I didn’t realise the depth of the improvement that my sleep would have and the orthopaedic benefits that a mattress could offer. With a squishy and comfy but firm feel, the Onebed X mattress supports my back and neck while allowing me to sleep undisturbed. It helps me to fall asleep faster due to the foam, which in the time I’ve owned hasn’t lost its shape or shifted, no sagging here! Initially skepticism on investing in a mattress, the Onebed mattress and the brand itself has convinced me of the value of their mattress(es) and the importance of looking after one’s sleep and back. Show details ·  1
Tanya
Tanya11 posts

So good

This mattress is so comfy and has fixed my back issues as it doesn’t sink. i was immediately impressed the first night after replacing a SR mattress with this x series mattress.
It doesn’t get hot spots like some other foam mattresses i have tried
I am getting sent a topper as a side sleeper it’s slightly too firm on my shoulders, but I think that will make it perfect Show details ·  1
Brando H
Brando H
  Fair Incentive Queen

Excellent product! Great nights sleep!

I absolutely love this mattress! not having to turn it to avoid indentation and just overall the comfort it provides is incredible! Delivery was also very easy and make this overall a very simple process. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a great nights sleep! Show details ·  1
Sandeep M.
Sandeep M.

Super comfortable!

Ordered the king 12" mattress the day after we moved into our newly renovated home. We were living in an airbnb for few months prior to moving in and this mattress was a key factor in amoing us feel like we were back in our very space. The delivery was quick and it has retained its original comfort levels months after use. Show reply
Anton
AntonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Vinit Jain
Vinit JainSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

So far so good

Only bought it recently. The top layer is made of memory foam and is comfortable to lay on. It's heavy to move around (we tried to remove the top cover & it wasn't easy given its weight). Wish it came with strong handles on the sides and interchangeable layers. Got a FREE set of queen bedsheets with the mattress.

Received great customer service which was quick and accurate.

EDIT- After I bought the mattress, the price of the same mattress was $170 cheaper !!!! Show details ·  1

Nick
NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty great mattress

Pretty great mattress as the title says. I can’t say it has 100% revolved my back and neck pain, but it’s definitely helped somewhat. I like how it is both soft and firm. Show details ·  1
Joanne
Joanne

OMG THE BEST

Mattress and topper and the best I have ever had. Two people in the bed, no problem. Can't feel them move at all. Should of bought this years ago Show details ·  1
Liam
Liam

125 DAY SCAM

I ordered a onebed mattress. It was too hard and I was not sleeping at all. I asked for it to be picked up as per the 125 night trial. Instead they insisted i try other options before returning the mattress! So I did! Then I replied saying I still could not sleep on the mattress and GUESS WHAT it had now been longer than 125 nights and they didn’t have to accept the return!!! DO NOT BUY ONE ITS AN ABSOLUTE RIP OFF. Show details
Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing - I will never buy a spring mattress again

I love my onebed mattress. It feels hard when you first try it and question if you should have got a traditional mattress. But then after the first night you realise you just had the best sleep all thanks to Onebed. Show details ·  1
Trizz
Trizz

Best bed ever!

Most comfy and relaxing bed of all time has perfect balance feels like a soft cloud from the heavens supportive enough to keep you comfy all night long but strong enough to eat snacks on fixed back pain and the pillows are great too all round amazing Show details ·  1

Manwithinternet
ManwithinternetMelbourne18 posts
  Queen

Saggy after the return period and not covered by warranty

Poor support especially on the sides of the bed. I now sleep with the feeling that I can slide off the side of the bed due to the lack of support and the resulting slant of the mattress.

Contacted onebed who declined a warranty claim because it doesn't fit their criteria. Very poor for supposedly their top of the range product.

Avoid this product and company Show details

Onebed    DM

Please email us with your order # so we can check. Sagging is also covered under warranty. Kindly email support@onebed.com.au so we can assist. Thank you.

Tai Huynh
Tai HuynhSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive King

High quality matress affordable price

We bought 2 queen and 1 king. Very good mattress, feel like sleeping on Nimbus :) Show reply
Brett M.
Brett M.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect for our application

Box mattress was the best option for us in our caravan this has proved a very comfortable one Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim2 posts

Great buy

We were surprised by how soft the mattress felt but how supportive it was when you lay down on it. Since purchasing our sleep has improved and back issues haven't been as noticeable. Show details ·  1
Vy V.
Vy V.Perth, WA2 posts

I've waited 7 months to write this review

I'm in my early 50's and am still very active. I've had a bad back for as long as I can remember and always woke up with a stiff and sore back. I had also started to notice I was waking up with shoulder and neck pain. I tried out a few different matresses, Onebed wasn't my first choice, it was my 5th, but I'm glad to say it was my best! Since sleeping on this new mattress, I no longer wake up with lower back pain, and all neck and shoulder pain is gone. I wake up feeling very well rested, and to think all this only cost me a little over a thousand dollars is just crazy! I can 100% recommend this mattress, it's amazing! Show details ·  1
Britt
Britt2 posts

Mattress of my dreams!

My mattress is perfect. It arrived quicker than expected, and customer service was excellent in the process. Show reply
Andrew
Andrew

Solid comfort

After hearing about Onebed box matteress i was sceptical at first, a friend has one and spoke highly of it. I wasnt sure of the quality a box mattress could produce and I have really been pleasantly surprised. Extremely comfortable. Best bed purchase I have ever made!! Show details ·  1
Britt
BrittMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what we needed

We ordered a new bedframe and needed a mattress quickly. Onebed did not dissapoint. Arrived quickly, relatively firm but comfortable. Thanks Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

A Fantastic Mattress. We have been married nearly 48 yrs by far the best mattress we have had. Thanks

We have been nearly married 48 yrs OneBed queen is by far the best mattress we have had. We couldn’t ask anything more of your product. Thanks from the both of us. Carmel/Daniel Show details ·  1
Margarita
Margarita

Glad we tried it

This is a great mattress, medium soft yet firm, supports both my partner who is taller and myself being smaller. Mattress maintaining shape and firmness. Had hip pain from a previous mattress and that is now getting better. Sleeping well. Glad we tried it. Show details ·  1

CMB
CMBTasmania
  King Single

Great bed, great price

Very happy with my onebed, tilting the head up helps my body relax and is good for my reflux. Show details ·  1
Adri Ibaceta
Adri IbacetaSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive King

Never have I had such sound sleep

This mattress is sent from heaven. For years I struggled with bad sleep and discomfort, but ever since using my new Onebed mattress, my sleep is of high quality and I can sleep longer without waking up. Delivery was very convenient and easy. I couldn’t be happier, such good value for money. Show details ·  1
shaunms
shaunmsHunter Region, NSW26 posts
JWN
JWN
  Fair Incentive King

Great bed at a great price

We bought this bed needing a new one in a hurry but did not have a big budget. It is very comfy and supportive. I've had no hip or back pain and I do not over heat like previous mattresses. Delivered within days. Show details ·  1
Jim Smith
Jim Smith

Great customer service

This is my second purchase of the King X mattress, the first i had for 6 yrars & has been great but during moving it got damaged, so on seeing the great sale price of 55% off I purchased another. I am currently overseas and the team has allowed me to pay at the discount price and then when I get home they will deliver. I cannot wait to sleep on my my mattress again. Show details ·  1
Michele
MicheleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful products fabulous service

So glad we chose to go with OneBed for my son's sleep solution. The whole ordering process was seamless, the mattress and linen are such good quality and he enjoys a good night sleep every night. Not the cheapest but worth every penny! Show details ·  1
Jase
JasePerth, WA
  King

Great from service from purchase to delivery

Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery and a comfy night sleep. Thank You. Show details ·  1
Kim
Kim Hunter Region, NSW5 posts
  Verified Double

Great mattress

Couldn’t be happier with this mattress. I have a back and neck injury so require a good mattress. I bought this with the intention of using it in my camper van. It is so good I am considering buying another.
I have found it better than my mattress I spent 5 times the amount on and hours in store testing. I can’t recommend this particular mattress more highly Show details ·  1
Monica
MonicaSouth Australia

Amazing mattress

Super comfy, cant feel movements of others, I have back issues and this mattress has been great for pressure relief. Haven't noticed any sagging. Show details ·  1
Immy Raan
Immy RaanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Queen

Perfect!

My sleep has improved. This is the first mattress where I haven’t had buyers remorse.

When I lie down, It feels solid enough to not sag, and gentle enough to mould. Very happy! Show details ·  1

Courtney
CourtneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing mattress

Fast delivery and I'm waking up refreshed, the mattress is super comfy only took a night or two to adjust. Show details ·  1
Fab
FabSydney, NSW

Great nights sleep!!!

Great mattress along with very next day delivery of all ordered (including the free set of sheets)
Super discount also made it a no brained to order the pillows & topper to give that all round hotel bed feel!
Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Zero Back Pain
Zero Back Pain
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

No more back pain!!!

Absolutely LOVE this mattress! So comfortable, no matter what sleep position. No movement felt by partner. No lumps, bumps or 'ridges'. And best of all, no more back pain! So so happy. Show details ·  1
Iching4
Iching4Canberra 2600, ACT
  Fair Incentive Verified King Single

Most comfortable mattress ever!

This is the third Onebed mattress I have bought; my first one (queen), then one for my daughter (queen), and now for my son (king single) as they really are that good. Onebed mattresses are so comfortable and they last i.e. they don't pack out. I have spent money on both expensive and reasonably priced mattresses trying to find the right one before finding Onebed. Finally! Onebed delivered on everything they promised and I am so grateful to have finally found the ONE! Worth every cent and more! Show reply