Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Ron
RonHunter Region, NSW

Best mattresses around

Firm but not too firm. Best sleep ever. Would have no trouble ordering again but I think this one will last many years. Great delivery and an all around great product.

Purchased in April 2021.

Marc
MarcSydney, NSW

Affordable Mattress Amazing Quality.

Replaced my childhood mattress that my parents purchase. Upgraded from a double to a king size. Super comfortable and very supportive. If you like firm no need to adjust the mattress. Fits perfect on top of a frame purchase from ikea. I notice that I fall asleep fasting on the firm mattress. So far the quality is very durable and shape stayed the same no sagging or dents. Recommend as service was amazing. Placed the order online. Within 10 mins a customer service rep called to confirm the order and mattress was delivered the next day. Open opening the mattress. It did take a couple of days to expand to its full size as per instructions. If you’re not rushed. Don’t sleep on it and just wait. Once fully expanded mattress was great.

Purchased in April 2021 for $660.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

We're so happy you're sleeping better on the Onebed and also appreciate our service and delivery. Cheers to amazing sleep ever night! ❤️

Elliot
ElliotHobart, TAS

Great cost effective mattress

We replaced our five year old TechnoGel Classic Queen mattress with a Sleeping Duck Mach II King as the TechnoGel mattress developed a manufacturing fault and they refused to cover it (5 years into the 10 year warranty). The Sleeping Duck Mach II was good because you can change the firmness but found it not very good value. We swapped to the OneBed Original King as it was less than half the price for a similar feel. Both mattress held the heat like nothing else, you would wake up radiating but that's to be expected from those composition of mattresses. Happy with it so far, we've had it for two months.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $650.00.

Caused DiscomfortYes
Onebed S.Onebed

Thrilled to be compared with one of the pricier brands and come out with the same quality/rating at less than half the price. Thank you for choosing Onebed, Elliot. ❤️

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Lovely foam mattress, would recommend for medium/medium-firm mattress lovers

Super supportive and comfy. At first I thought it was too firm, but I'm slowly getting used to it! Love the adjustable layers, although definitely think this is more of a medium-firm mattress even on the medium setting! Would definitely recommend if you have a bad back, but would say it's more a back sleeper friendly mattress than a side sleeper.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Onebed S.Onebed

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Wishing you many nights of comfy, supportive sleep on your Onebed, Charlotte. :)

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Grant W.
Grant W.Sydney, NSW

Very comfy mattress

We had a few issues with the delivery but wait was worth it, very comfy mattress. It is quite a firm mattress however it is very comfortable, even better with a pillow top mattress cover.

Onebed S.Onebed

We apologize for any inconvenience with the delivery but also thankful to hear the mattress is working out really well for you. ❤️

Wendy
WendyPerth, WA

So far so good

Mattress is much firmer than I imagined, but seems to aide in better sleeping and my neck is nowhere near as tight or sore. Seems to help a lot with my back pain which is great! My sleeps have been improved since I got this mattress and I feel much more well rested. A few months in, its retained its shape and no signs of sagging whatsoever. The only thing I wish is if it was a little softer and moulded to the body a bit more, as my previous mattress was super soft and it was difficult to get used to it at first. I had to change pillows and add a pillow between my legs to help with posture when sleeping, but this may have been due to my crap previous mattress.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Wendy, usually customers are able to adjust to the firmness but some also use a topper with the mattress which helps improve the comfort. We do think that the medium-firm design of our mattress helps with overall body health in the long run. :)

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not bad :)

Firm but can have a good sleep. Just right for what I need. Mattress is durable and can maintain shape. I have only had it for a month so far

Purchased in March 2021 at Better Braces.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad you find the Onebed to be the right one for you, Anna. The firmness of the mattress is specially designed to be good for back support. :)

matthew l.
matthew l.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good mattress

Mattress is comfortable. Good level of firmness and easy to adjust. Wake up feeling a lot better in the morning and can fall asleep quicker. No sagging after 1 month

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to know you're sleeping better with the Onebed, Matthew. :)

Cassandra
CassandraSydney, NSW

Comfortable and reasonably priced!

Purchased the Onebed Mattress 'Original Double' about a couple of months ago. Smooth delivery, easy to unpack, and excellent customer service. The mattress itself is extremely comfortable, supportive, and firm. I am especially impressed with how you can interchange its internal layers to suit your firmness preference.

Purchased in March 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

So glad to know you're enjoying the interchangeable layers of the Onebed Original. Wishing you many nights of happy sleep, Cassandra. ❤️

Jason
JasonLaunceston

Best value matress in a box!

Best value mattress in a box on the market! Can be a bit firm to begin with your body adjusts over time. Would prefer if the sides of the matress has more support as this can be lacking and is the only downside to this matress.

Have multiple of these in our household and have recommended to friends and family.

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate your recommendation of the Onebed mattress, Jason. Thank you for the review. :)

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Purchased in April 2021 for $900.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

paul
paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your Onebed mattress, Paul. It should keep it's form for many, many years. ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Purchased in April 2021 at One Bed for $650.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Lyndsey
LyndseyLaunceston, TAS

AMAZING

The mattress arrived really fast
It was easy to assemble filled out and was really nice and firm but comfy.
I slept really well and am waking up not in pain anymore.
Fantastic product and excellent service can’t recommend enough. So good everyone wants in the bed 4 and 6 years old kids!!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

That's the perfect picture ever--the entire family snuggling up on the Onebed. Cheers to making the best memories together on your Onebed, Lyndsey. ❤️

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews