Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Meto
MetoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Already telling everyone about it lol

Soooooo in love with it! My partner has it as his and I have a lot of back and neck pains prior and within a week sleeping on it made it so much better, so I got my own! Couldn’t recommend it enough, v in love!!

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We must say our thanks to your partner for introducing Onebed to you. :D Thank you for the recommendation, Meto. Wishing you many nights of happy sleep. ❤

Other Mattresses

Kishan S.
Kishan S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Firm and Comfortable Onebed Mattress

I was having back problem and hard for me to wake up in the morning like jumping out from the bed which I am doing now with one bed mattress. It’s quality is incredible and giving me excellent experience of no disturbances if my kids are playing besides me on bed.

I am highly recommending this to people who want light weight and excellent quality mattress in affordable price.

Purchased in January 2020 at Online one bed.

Onebed S.Onebed

Zero motion technology is a lifesaver when you have toddlers on the bed with you! :D We appreciate your recommendation, Kishan!

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Phenomenal Mattress

Honestly the best mattress I have ever slept on. My previous mattress was 28 years old and this was a phenomenal replacement. Would highly recommend this mattress to anyone looking to purchase an affordable yet comfortable new mattress.

Purchased in August 2020 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy that you have found the best one with the Onebed mattress. It will be sure to last you many hears of happy sleep, Celine. :)

Ann
AnnSydney Surrounds, NSW

This mattress is amazing best night sleeps I’ve had in a long time so comfortable

The mattress is amazing it’s so comfortable to sleep I’ve suffered back proplems for years n 100% this has changed my life and I don’t disturb my husband when I get out to feed our daughter during the night I was able to sleep a lot longer then i would on a normal night best thing I ever brought I didn’t wake up with a sore back like I normally would it’s actually helping my Posture n aches I used to get when sleepin in my old mattress it’s maintaining its shape and comfortability thank you so much for my beautiful mattress I’ll definitely recommend these to everyone I know

Purchased in June 2020 at Onebed Essential.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

I love how soft it is can't live without it

I have a bad back and I find that when I'm awake my battery is recharged and my partner also loves it I will be letting all my friends know about how amazing the bed is

Purchased in February 2020.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
Ankit
AnkitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I have Queen and King bed now, they are absolutely amazing. Really loved this brand. Definately recommendate to everyone

Its really supportive to your body while sleeping. My wife is pregnant and she loves sleeping on mattress comfortably. Its absolutely mesmerising. She doesnt get backpain and sleeps very happily.

Purchased in August 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

Back pains can be terrible for pregnant women..and so we are happy to hear that Onebed has been the answer to this for your wife. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Ankit! :)

Absolutely shocking

Absolutely shocking, terrible customer service and absolutely terrible Warranty, don't offer a 15-year limited warranty if you are not willing to Honor it. If your willing to offer me 50% off a mattress and deny my claim then you really need to ask the question, does the warranty cover anything or are you just there to make extra coin when it hits the fan - Terrible

Purchased in January 2018.

Other Mattresses

Unhappy with their returns team

This mattress is not for those who love a firm sleep. The padding is soft and does not go well in supporting your back. We made the decision to buy having looked at various reviews but for some reason, it didn't work for us.

The service from the returns team (from Salvos) was absolutely horrible too. On a wet-day in Melbourne, the gentlemen from collections team refuses to remove the shoes while entering a carpeted floor and asks my heavily-pregnant wife to bring out the mattress to the entrance.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,050.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Rajesh Srinivasan
Rajesh SrinivasanSydney

This is more than perfect!

This bed is more than perfect. I was finding difficult to find the right mattress for a year. Finally landed with One bed. It’s an amazing choice that I made.

Purchased in June 2018 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

So great to hear back from a satisfied customer! Thank you for taking the leap with the Onebed, Rajesh! We wish you many more nights of amazing sleep! :)

Alyce
AlyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mattress wasn’t for me but the service is exceptional!

Though this mattress wasn’t for me (ongoing back issues) I have rated OneBed 5 stars due to their outstanding customer service. Would recommend to others to give a go for sure.

Purchased in February 2019 for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Though the Onebed is not for everyone, we believe we have engineered a mattress that suits most people and with our easy 125 night risk-free trial, it sure is worth a try! :) Thank you for the review and recommendation, Alyce! :)

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews