Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 2 of 123)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Josh

JoshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best sleep i’ve had in a while

I’m ver specific when it comes to my mattress and this one has exceeded my expectations, Such quick delivery, easy set up instructions and is so comfy to sleep on

Purchased in April 2021 for $660.00.

Rick Vazquez

Rick VazquezSydney, NSW

Great bed!

The bed is quite firm! Although supportive some people may prefer to purchase the topper as we did, which hit the perfect feel for us! Customer service was outstanding, also the bed didn’t give us back pain. No sagging and pretty durable.

Aparajita C.

Aparajita C.Sydney, NSW

Good King Size mattress

Good mattress with medium firm feel, which is better for back and neck. Comfortable mattress however it does sink in more than expected while sitting. Lying down, weight is distributed.

Purchased in April 2021 for $850.00.

Cassandra

CassandraSydney, NSW

Comfortable and reasonably priced!

Purchased the Onebed Mattress 'Original Double' about a couple of months ago. Smooth delivery, easy to unpack, and excellent customer service. The mattress itself is extremely comfortable, supportive, and firm. I am especially impressed with how you can interchange its internal layers to suit your firmness preference.

Purchased in March 2021.

The best.

I have had the most comfortable night’s sleep from the first night I received this mattress.
I have a shoulder problem and was having lower back pain. Since getting my new mattress back pain has gone, and I have been able to sleep on my sore shoulder.

Purchased in April 2021 for $480.00.

Heer

HeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is very comfortable.

My husband had a back problem and since we started using it has gone.
It is also comfortable overall to sleep in and when we wake up in the morning it is refreshing.

Purchased in April 2021 at Drugscreen for $700.00.

Love it

Very comfortable and soft. Easy to dissemble and deflate. Love it
However there sale isn't exactly a sale... It's been 40% since Easter time (2 months).. starting to think.. is this the true price they want to sell at?

Purchased in April 2021.

Harmz2706

Harmz2706Far North Queensland, QLD

Best mattress we have ever had

We had a thin cheapy mattress and looked into one bed and the reviews sold us on it. Quick delivery (even rurally). By far the best mattress we have ever had and we are no longer waking up with a sore back, it took around a week to adjust but now it's been 1 and half months its amazing!

Purchased in April 2021 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're pleased that you're happy with the delivery and most especially the mattress. Amazing how the Onebed helps alleviate back pains once you have adjusted to it. Cheers to better sleep every night! ❤️

Jason

JasonLaunceston

Best value matress in a box!

Best value mattress in a box on the market! Can be a bit firm to begin with your body adjusts over time. Would prefer if the sides of the matress has more support as this can be lacking and is the only downside to this matress.

Have multiple of these in our household and have recommended to friends and family.

Purchased in April 2021 at Onebed for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Appreciate your recommendation of the Onebed mattress, Jason. Thank you for the review. :)

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Hidden fees

Hidden feesSouth West, WA

Go to Ecosa instead

I ordered this mattress and didn’t even get it delivered as an email came through a few days later asking for a $150 freight fee. Have requested a refund and have gone to Ecosa instead - no hidden fees with them and looking forward to a better mattress!

Purchased in May 2021.

Excellent value and quality

Quality of the mattress is excellent and very comfortable. Delivery was made same day and very fast. Happy with my purchase and would recommend to others. Price was extremely competitive.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awesome to know your entire experience was a happy one, from price, ordering and delivery to the final product. ❤️

Ad

Very comfortable great nights sleep

Very comfortable and having great nights sleep
Find that with my bad hips and no springs helps greatly
Just find need to turn it as it doesn’t bounce back as I would like

Purchased in May 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

Joe

JoeHunter Region, NSW

Most comfy mattress I have owned

As a side/tummy sleeper, I was unsure if this was the correct mattress for me, I do tend to toss and turn most of the night.
The quality and quantity of sleep has greatly improved.
Very impressed with the 120 day return, however, I knew from the first night I would not need to return it.
I will be buying another one soon for the spare room.

Purchased in February 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled that it was love on the first night of sleep on the Onebed mattress. We'll be happy to serve you for your future Onebed needs, Joe. ❤️