Onebed Mattress Original

Onebed Mattress Original (page 3 of 123)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Very comfortable great nights sleep

Very comfortable and having great nights sleep
Find that with my bad hips and no springs helps greatly
Just find need to turn it as it doesn’t bounce back as I would like

Ad

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Joe
JoeHunter Region, NSW

Most comfy mattress I have owned

As a side/tummy sleeper, I was unsure if this was the correct mattress for me, I do tend to toss and turn most of the night.
The quality and quantity of sleep has greatly improved.
Very impressed with the 120 day return, however, I knew from the first night I would not need to return it.
I will be buying another one soon for the spare room.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're thrilled that it was love on the first night of sleep on the Onebed mattress. We'll be happy to serve you for your future Onebed needs, Joe. ❤️

M Ander
M AnderSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best I've tried

I tried two other mattress in a boxes before OneBed and it's easily my favorite. The others were rock hard and felt unsupportive. Delivery is amazing and mattress is super cosy.

Onebed S.Onebed

We're very pleased with how you found Onebed to be better than the others that you have tried. We do our best to ship and deliver as soon as possible. Thank you for the positive review! ❤️

paul
paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your Onebed mattress, Paul. It should keep it's form for many, many years. ❤️

Sir Mick
Sir MickDarwin, NT

A pretty good mattress for a fair price

At first I felt the mattress was very firm, however after a week or so I changed the layer and now it seems to be ok. We felt hot a couple of nights and woke up feeling the Matt is pretty hot. However we believe it is the mattress protector we purchased from Target as it has a layer of plastic on it to prevent liquids to go through. After we removed the protector we only had minor heat experiences.

Onebed S.Onebed

Good to hear you were able to play around with the layers and find one that works for you. Thank you for the review! ❤️

Lyndsey
LyndseyLaunceston, TAS

AMAZING

The mattress arrived really fast
It was easy to assemble filled out and was really nice and firm but comfy.
I slept really well and am waking up not in pain anymore.
Fantastic product and excellent service can’t recommend enough. So good everyone wants in the bed 4 and 6 years old kids!!!

Onebed S.Onebed

That's the perfect picture ever--the entire family snuggling up on the Onebed. Cheers to making the best memories together on your Onebed, Lyndsey. ❤️

Bel
BelCanberra 2600, ACT

Amazing sleep!

The most comfortable mattress I have ever owned ! So supportive to my back and hip as well as my neck, my husband was sceptical but every night he tells me how amazing the mattress is.

Onebed S.Onebed

Awww. We can't be happier to hear your husband's heart was changed by the Onebed mattress. ❤️

Other Mattresses

So amazing, solved our back and neck pain!

The mattress has kept its shape beautifully, firm and supportive. More than worth the price! We have both suffered from pains and I am a very restless sleeper, but our pain doesn't flare up with this mattress and my night kicking no longer disturbs my husband. Winner!

Onebed S.Onebed

We're so glad the Onebed Original is working perfectly for you and your husband, Loretta. ❤

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Mattress is too soft and sags

My back hurts after sleeping as it is not firm at all and after lying down for a period of time, the one side where I sleep sags down while the other side is elevated. Not as firm as I was hoping it to be.

Onebed S.Onebed

Firmness is really a matter of preference. But if the mattress is sagging permanently, you can have us check as this would not be normal. Just email support@onebed.com.au and we'll check it out. Thank you!

Paula R.
Paula R.Perth, WA

Fast delivery

I have t used the mattress yet but delivery and customer service were excellent, they called to confirm the address and it was delivered promptly within a few days. Very happy

Onebed S.Onebed

We're glad to hear you're happy with the service. We hope you will also be happy with the mattress once you have slept on it. :)

Elliot
Elliot Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome mattress!

Amazing value for money mattress, my partner and I are sleeping better than ever. I'm a light sleeper and am not at all disturbed by any movement on the matress.

Onebed S.Onebed

Zero motion technology is really ultimate solution to light sleepers. Cheers to sleeping better every night, Elliot. ❤

So comfortable!!

The mattress is very comfortable and malleable. My son sleeps better and longer periods of time since having this new mattress. It is great for all sleeping types. Highly recommend this mattress for children.

Onebed S.Onebed

It is definitely comfy and supportive for growing kids. Let us know when you will also get one for yourself. :)

Simply amazing!!!!

The mattress is a quality product from Onebed and is exactly what I wanted! We needed a firm mattress and this one does the magic.
Zero disturbence to the partner and you could adjust the firmness according to your needs.
Looking forward to buy another one for my second king size bed. Highly recommended!

Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely a pleasure for us to gain a Onebed loyalist. We look forward to serving your home with Onebeds. ❤

Very comfortable mattress

This is the best mattress I have ever slept on. It’s so comfortable and good for my back. Thank you!!! I’m happy with this mattress and how it was delivered. Super easy to get out of the box and use. Thank you!

Onebed S.Onebed

Great to know you had an easy time setting this up on your bed, Zeta. Cheers to better sleep! ❤