Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Hidden fees
Hidden feesSouth West, WA

Go to Ecosa instead

I ordered this mattress and didn’t even get it delivered as an email came through a few days later asking for a $150 freight fee. Have requested a refund and have gone to Ecosa instead - no hidden fees with them and looking forward to a better mattress!

Purchased in May 2021.

Ad

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not for me

This mattress is very firm, i’m a side sleeper and woke up with intense back pain after using this mattress. Despite me not liking the mattress One Bed were really helpful with the return and had great customer service.

Purchased for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Bec, while the Onebed mattress is the one for most people, it may not work for all depending on individual preference and requirements. We're glad nonetheless that you tried the mattress out and had a great experience with us. :)

Nomi
NomiVictoria

Not happy with the fabric

The quality of the mattress is good but the top cloth of the mattress is very bad quality leaving furs and threads out..not happy with the quality of the product

Purchased in September 2020 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Nomi, please email support@onebed.com.au with your order # and photos so we can check the issue with your mattress cover. Thank you.

Josh sneddon
Josh sneddonBrisbane

Don’t follow through

Mattress felt hard. Wasn’t overly awesome for the amount of good reviews. Also said if I gave them a review they would send a pillow and never sent it. I followed up about the pillow and still got nothing.

Terrible Service!

Purchased in October 2020 for $3,196.00.

Ell Beren
Ell Beren

Destroyed my lower back

There's definitely something fishy going on with these high rating reviews. And I have fallen for these good reviews. I have been using this mattress over 6 months and from day 1, I have been hating it. It is waaaay too firm and damaging my lower back at this moment.

Definitely stay away, if however you like sleeping on a wooden pallet.

Purchased in February 2020.

RichardSydney, NSW

Completely killed My back.

Woke Up every night in pain. Tried to suffer it and give it the proper 30 day trial and within two weeks my back was gone. It's So uncomfortable and provides very little support. You'd be better off with a cheap foam mattress on the floor at least you'd get some cushion. I'm shocked so many people enjoy it. I would think very few people could sleep on this bed with this level of firmness and lack of support. Might be great for some people but I’d be very cautious of getting this mattress unless you have experience super super firm. My sleeping duck firm level was perfect in comparison.

Purchased in May 2020 for $800.00.

Richard

Thank you, your custom service was excellent and I’m glad I got a refund. I find it hard to believe most people would enjoy this but I wish you all the best of luck, it also killed my partners back too.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

If you like a firm mattresses then you’ll love this bed. Even with the interchangeable layers it’s still firm. I was hoping this mattress would fix my sore back but instead it’s made it worse. My partner also does not like the mattress and we will be returning it.

Purchased for $799.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Disappointed buyer
Disappointed buyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too firm and bad customer service

Way too firm even with pillow topper. Terrible service, expecting us to arrange a charity to collect when it's part of their refund policy that they'll do it. Worst company!

Purchased in March 2020 for $800.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

As the current crisis is unprecedented, we are actually working on alternative means of collection. If you could email us and identify your order, we will expedite the collection and refund. Thank you.

Karthikeyan
KarthikeyanSydney, NSW

Not happy with the quality of the bed

Purchased in November 2019 for $500.00.

Jay ShahSydney, NSW

Worst Mattress Ever.!! terrible customer service

Terrible service, I have called and email them numerios time to arrange pick up and refund of my mattress as mattress is too firm and retain heat, because of COVID-19 they said I have to wait for few weeks before they arrange the pick up. Onebed Managing Director [Name Removed] called me today said he won't be able to process pick up and refund due some random guy provided wrong information to him. Worst company ever I do not recommend anyone to buy onebed mattress

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Jay Shah

Incorrect, I was unavailable once only and I have advised to you guys in advanced.
Second time your guy did not come in the weekend, I was home that whole weekend waiting for your guy to collect the mattress, see attached photos.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Jay, on the 2nd attempt at collection (the date of which was set your requested/available date), you advised us a day before (and on a weekend) that you would be unavailable as you had to attend a funeral. Thank you.

Fee86
Fee86Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed - terrible customer service

Incredibly disappointed. I researched this mattress and purchased it on behalf of my elderly parents, choosing the OneBed above other "boxed mattress" options. My mother was then contacted and advised that due to her location (2 and half hours from capital city, and by no means remote) that she would be required to pay an additional $50 in freight. I was outraged to hear this given the "Free Shipping Australia wide" is stated on the website with no conditions. My mother, confused, paid the additional freight but advised via return email that she was unhappy with this. Her money was taken and there was no further response from OneBed re: her concern. I am outraged and will be taking this further.

Jacob C
Jacob CSydney, NSW

Even on the softest setting its rock hard

Imagine an extra firm spring mattress.. well a OneBed Mattess on the softest setting is EVEN HARDER than that.
Very uncomfortable, heavy and a pain to sleep on. Would not recommend.
Only up side is customer service has been good with the return SO FAR

Purchased in September 2019 at Online for $750.00.

phoebe h.
phoebe h.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service. Bed layers move.

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in February 2019 at Onebed for $750.00.

See all Onebed Mattress Original reviews