Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mattress is too soft and sags

My back hurts after sleeping as it is not firm at all and after lying down for a period of time, the one side where I sleep sags down while the other side is elevated. Not as firm as I was hoping it to be.

Purchased in April 2020 for $600.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Firmness is really a matter of preference. But if the mattress is sagging permanently, you can have us check as this would not be normal. Just email support@onebed.com.au and we'll check it out. Thank you!

Laura
LauraMid North Coast, NSW

Not what I thought

Have had the mattress for a few weeks now. Really struggling to get used to how firm it is. Both partner and I haven’t had a good sleep since getting the mattress. Whilst delivery and assembly was easy, I am still very disappointed.

Purchased at Onebed for $600.00.

Other Mattresses

Mattress too hard, unable to get in contact with support team

We have had the mattress for over a month and are still finding it too hard for our liking. I have tried to contact the support team to see if there is anyway of making the mattress softer (Emailed, called and tried online chat) and received no response at all. Have considered returning the mattress, but worried I will not receive the refund, due to lack of response.

Update: I managed to get in contact with the support team yesterday via live chat to organise return of the mattress - Patty was extremely helpful. Waiting on an email from the returns team

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Corrine H.
Corrine H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard. Sore. Returning.

Since getting this my back has been so sore I have even had to take time off. It's much harder than I need and there is no clear way of changing the softness level. I think I'll be returning it to be honest. 2 stars due to ease of delivery and customer service was good too

Purchased in December 2019 for $750.00.

Kev WalkerNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Very Firm

We have found this mattress to be very firm, much more so than we believed from the description & reviews. I-husband am OK with the mattress, & I'm getting used to it. My wife cannot get comfortable when lying on her side-that is her usual sleeping position, she can however find some comfort on her back, but she can't sleep at all well in that position. She likens the mattress when lying on her side to a slab of timber. We are today going to put on a mattress topper to see if there is improvement. We are a married couple 69 & 74 years old. we hope we can get used to it!

Purchased in October 2019 for $750.00.

Kev Walker

Thanks for the reply, I wonder if you can provide info about changing the layer, I thought it came with the softest setup? Certainly if it can be made softer, we would like to have a go. Regards, Kev.

Onebed S.Onebed

We'll have one of our team members call you and guide you. :)

Shawna F.South East Queensland, QLD

Mattress was really hard cause back issues

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Amy K.
Amy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Was great, now its sagging

Loved it at first, it said/did everything as promised. After 9 months it is already sagging at the sides. Really disappointed as it was really comfy and it absorbed movement etc now we feel like were rolling of the side.

Purchased in May 2019 for $750.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hello Amy, confirming receipt of your email yesterday. We will communicate there regarding our requirements. We do have limited 15 year warranty, which you can read about here: https://www.onebed.com.au/warranty/ Thank you!

Marnz
MarnzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Missing layers

Didn't realise until I had it for 6months that It only had 2 layers, not 3.....can the layers be purchased separately? Currently it is very uncomfortable with top layer constantly sliding off bottom layer.

Purchased in September 2017 for $500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Beverley
BeverleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for me way to firm

Was not happy with how firm it was.
Was like sleeping on a board.
So I am waiting for it to be picked up. Still waiting near 4 weeks, I have been in contact many times but still nothing. How hard is it really. Would i recomend onebed , no I cannot.
Buying this mattress has caused me nothing but annoyance. Silly purchase.
Will I see a pickup or refund ?
Will keep you posted

Purchased in January 2019 for $750.00.

Hard

Very hard. I find myself getting sore shoulders as I am a side sleeper and numb patches on shoulder also from pressure my night sleep has been very broken an uncomfortable from having to swap sides to avoid numbness

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Harika
HarikaBrisbane

More than a week delay in delivery.

We are happy with product wise, but the delivery is very late. Even after special request on delivery date.
We have to wait more than a week than promised date of delivery.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Onebed S.Onebed

Definitely not what we where hoping for. Will be returning for refund

Mattress is not comfortable both my wife and myself are getting sore backs.
I can't comment on durable as we have only had it for 5 weeks. There does seem to be a little hollow in it where we sleep though.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good for the first 10 minutes of laying down

I don't feel that my Onebed mattress is very supportive at all. After lying down for 10 minutes, I find myself sinking into it too much (as it is too soft for my liking). I prefer a firmer mattress. My neck and back pain have actually worsened since getting this mattress.

I bought it to replace my old mattress which I felt wasn't helping with my neck and back pain but since having the Onebed mattress, I've missed that old thing more than ever.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
E.K
E.KMelbourne

Too firm

The mattress quality is good however, it is just too firm for my back. I've had it now for over 3 months and have really tried to get used to it. If you sleep on your side and enjoy a firm mattress then I would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Rani
Rani

Almost the same, if not slightly worse then a normal spring bed.

Almost the same, if not slightly worse then a normal spring bed. I don't see the positives of having this bed and it definitely didn't keep me cool during the Warner nights.

Date PurchasedMar 2017