Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

ccogs
ccogsIllawarra, NSW

Never ever deal with this company. If you don't like the mattress they will not refund!!

Over a month ago I advised the support team at Onebed that I wanted to return the mattress I purchased under their trial policy. As per their website:
"We will collect your mattress and donate it to a charity of our choice. The mattress will be collected within 30 days and your refund will be processed after collection."
I have tried repeatedly to ask them when the mattress will be picked up and my refund processed. They keep delaying without any good reason, simply saying the charity in my area doesn't do pickups. How is this my problem???? Why should I have to sleep on a mattress that gives me constant back pain simply because you cannot meet your end of the conditions that you set!
I strongly recommend not dealing with this company.

Very hard

The mattress is very firm and uncomfortable it did get a bit softer after a while but I bought a mattress topper from Kmart which made it a lot better

Purchased in May 2021.

IshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Product! Terrible Customer Service.

Purchased in May 2021 for $600.00.

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

mattress a little on the thin side

Mattress concept is a good one but unfortunately I think this is a little too much on the thin side and does not achieve its purpose in providing excellent comfort.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Hidden fees
Hidden feesSouth West, WA

Go to Ecosa instead

I ordered this mattress and didn’t even get it delivered as an email came through a few days later asking for a $150 freight fee. Have requested a refund and have gone to Ecosa instead - no hidden fees with them and looking forward to a better mattress!

Purchased in May 2021.

Onebed S.Onebed

King bed sags, support team really unhelpful

I’m barely getting any sleep as the mattress sags in the middle. I tried to contact support about it, and they really didn’t care or seem to be at all helpful. I had to ask them the same question multiple times. They’ve offered a refund which I will shortly accept after my new mattress arrives.

Purchased in February 2021 at Onebed for $750.00.

paul
paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your Onebed mattress, Paul. It should keep it's form for many, many years. ❤️

Belle
BelleSydney, NSW

Good for back sleepers

The mattress is very firm and after 2-3 months hasn’t really become less firm, it’s good for back sleepers but doesn’t mould as much as a side sleeper. It did alleviate my back pains when I slept on my back.

Purchased for $799.00.

Maryanne
MaryannePerth, WA

Helping my back but very very very firm

I really feel it’s supportive and helping my back but.... I don’t find it comfortable. Not uncomfortable but I don’t drop into bed thinking ah I love bed like I used to. I’m saying that the comfortable bed was no good for my back so catch 22. Were still in our trial period so I will continue to test it out.

Purchased in February 2021 for $749.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Gary W.
Gary W.

Not as described

Comfortable, not supportive, you sink in the mattress. Doesn't compare to the koala mattress we assumed it was on par. It moulds to your body and you sink in it leaving us with sore backs. We're not really happy with the purchase after our last koala mattress no comparison.

Purchased in March 2021 for $890.00.

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not for me

This mattress is very firm, i’m a side sleeper and woke up with intense back pain after using this mattress. Despite me not liking the mattress One Bed were really helpful with the return and had great customer service.

Purchased for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Bec, while the Onebed mattress is the one for most people, it may not work for all depending on individual preference and requirements. We're glad nonetheless that you tried the mattress out and had a great experience with us. :)

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfort with low cost

We brought the king , upsized from a queen bed. I have been having trouble getting comfy but the husband sleeps ok. We are still under the 125 day trail so will continue to see how we like it. So far I’m not loving it

Purchased in January 2021 for $899.00.

Stacey

Hi, I’ll check with the husband if we have tried the blue layer. We have moved a few around. Thanks for the reply :)

Stacey

Just checked, yes we have the blue on top, he also said we are waiting for stock to arrive of the topper to give it a try :)

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Sleeping PositionSide