Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Very hard

The mattress is very firm and uncomfortable it did get a bit softer after a while but I bought a mattress topper from Kmart which made it a lot better

Purchased in May 2021.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Gary W.
Gary W.

Not as described

Comfortable, not supportive, you sink in the mattress. Doesn't compare to the koala mattress we assumed it was on par. It moulds to your body and you sink in it leaving us with sore backs. We're not really happy with the purchase after our last koala mattress no comparison.

Purchased in March 2021 for $890.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Other Mattresses

To hard

Gave the mattress a try but did it enjoy it.
It’s very hard even if you swap the top layer over.
The topper slides and moves meaning you can’t sleep to the edges and the edges become soft where you get in and out of the bed.
The mattress is very high.
Would not recommend but better then some.
They also do honour there returns policy in the favour.

Sleeping PositionFront
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Perceived Firmness Very Hard
Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Jakki
JakkiSouthern and Hills, SA

Still unsure

At first I loved it. I was waking up pain free. However, now, I wake with a sore back after a couple of hours and struggle for the rest of the night. I can’t move when I get up in the mornings and my back is sore for hours. I end up sleeping in a valley that gets deeper as the night goes on.

Purchased in November 2020 for $799.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress while it lasts

Purchased in January 2019 for $799.00.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived Firmness Hard
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Paul, our warranty requires visible sinking as this is industry standard and also have this on our Warranty page. We have approved warranty claims showing the sinking. We apologize that this did not work out. :(

Paul

Thank you for your response, however visible sinking only affects the top layer and not a core foam collapse which is where most "sagging" occurs. The warranty is thus not worth much to most. Great bed while it lasted though.

Returning

My partner and I sized up from a Queen (ecosa mattress) to a King. To save some money, we took advantage of a Boxing Day sale Onebed were having, and got a King mattress for $750 - Bargain! After 2 months of sleeping on Onebed, I notice the mattress has lost its support, and was starting to sag. My partner and I both were getting lower back pain. I feel the material isn’t supportive enough for heavy bodies (I’m 115kg, my partner is 95kg) and it sags. I’m sure the mattress would be fine for smaller frames, but if you’re on the heavier side, it’s not the best. We returned the Onebed and have gone back to ecosa.

Purchased in December 2019 at Onebed for $750.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Medium

Not for heavy set stomach sleepers

The bed is comfortable enough but it should be stated that it isn't for stomache sleepers of the heavier variety. Fair enough it's a smaller data set. But my mid section sinks into the mattress more than my lower and upper section resulting in a slight arch in my back, which is normal for stomach sleepers but the degree that this occurs I have never experienced in another mattress. I have to sleep with another pillow under my stomach to alleviate the pain. Besides this, the mattress is great. If you aren't a stomach sleeper, you'll be hard pressed to find a better mattress. But stomach sleepers, be warned

Purchased in October 2019 for $500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront