Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

mattress a little on the thin side

Mattress concept is a good one but unfortunately I think this is a little too much on the thin side and does not achieve its purpose in providing excellent comfort.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Caused Discomfort No
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Other Mattresses

Gary W.
Gary W.

Not as described

Comfortable, not supportive, you sink in the mattress. Doesn't compare to the koala mattress we assumed it was on par. It moulds to your body and you sink in it leaving us with sore backs. We're not really happy with the purchase after our last koala mattress no comparison.

Purchased in March 2021 for $890.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Caused Discomfort No

Shafeen Khetani
Shafeen KhetaniVictoria

Mattress is great but starting too feel a bit firm

The mattress is really good and comfortable till now but starting to feel a bit firmer. I have not tried to change the foam settings but will wait for a couple of weeks before doing that

Purchased in November 2020.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Shafeen, foams usually soften with use and time.. You may try the layers too. If it doesn't work out, you have the 125 Nights Trial with your mattress and may return if you're not satisfied with it. Thank you.

Jakki
JakkiSouthern and Hills, SA

Still unsure

At first I loved it. I was waking up pain free. However, now, I wake with a sore back after a couple of hours and struggle for the rest of the night. I can’t move when I get up in the mornings and my back is sore for hours. I end up sleeping in a valley that gets deeper as the night goes on.

Purchased in November 2020 for $799.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Versatile, easy set up and comfortable

Got the queen size bed, still in the trial period but it’s not too bad. I do have back problems when I wake up here n there , some nights the bed helps some nights it doesn’t, love how we can change the firmness setting, still playing around with it

Purchased in October 2020.

Returning

My partner and I sized up from a Queen (ecosa mattress) to a King. To save some money, we took advantage of a Boxing Day sale Onebed were having, and got a King mattress for $750 - Bargain! After 2 months of sleeping on Onebed, I notice the mattress has lost its support, and was starting to sag. My partner and I both were getting lower back pain. I feel the material isn’t supportive enough for heavy bodies (I’m 115kg, my partner is 95kg) and it sags. I’m sure the mattress would be fine for smaller frames, but if you’re on the heavier side, it’s not the best. We returned the Onebed and have gone back to ecosa.

Purchased in December 2019 at Onebed for $750.00.

Other Mattresses

Not for heavy set stomach sleepers

The bed is comfortable enough but it should be stated that it isn't for stomache sleepers of the heavier variety. Fair enough it's a smaller data set. But my mid section sinks into the mattress more than my lower and upper section resulting in a slight arch in my back, which is normal for stomach sleepers but the degree that this occurs I have never experienced in another mattress. I have to sleep with another pillow under my stomach to alleviate the pain. Besides this, the mattress is great. If you aren't a stomach sleeper, you'll be hard pressed to find a better mattress. But stomach sleepers, be warned

Purchased in October 2019 for $500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront