Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived Firmness Medium
Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Other Mattresses

paul
paulSydney, NSW

king one bed

good quality product, was exactly what I thought it would be. its only one month in now and I haven't noticed any sagging or defects. sleep quality is good, am using a pillow topper aswell

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Onebed S.Onebed

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your Onebed mattress, Paul. It should keep it's form for many, many years. ❤️

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Belle
BelleSydney, NSW

Good for back sleepers

The mattress is very firm and after 2-3 months hasn’t really become less firm, it’s good for back sleepers but doesn’t mould as much as a side sleeper. It did alleviate my back pains when I slept on my back.

Purchased for $799.00.

Maryanne
MaryannePerth, WA

Helping my back but very very very firm

I really feel it’s supportive and helping my back but.... I don’t find it comfortable. Not uncomfortable but I don’t drop into bed thinking ah I love bed like I used to. I’m saying that the comfortable bed was no good for my back so catch 22. Were still in our trial period so I will continue to test it out.

Purchased in February 2021 for $749.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Izzy
IzzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I do love the mattress, but....

I do love this mattress, however I do have to rotate between the different mattresses firm / medium firm / medium every 3 weeks so that I can keep sleeping comfortably. Good thing the mattress comes with all 3 choices. I do have bad back and neck issues and have since I was young. I am sleeping much better since having a one bed mattress and feeling a lot more alive now. My sleep also improved when I added a new pillow to the scenario. I have only given 3 stars, as I don't believe i should have to keep flipping / rotating the mattresses around for a decent nights sleep. But so be it, it is my best option mattress wise so far. I have only had the mattress 2 months so far.

Purchased in January 2021 for $599.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Medium

Kylie V.
Kylie V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not for us

Unfortunately it didn't suit myself or partner, but we received fantastic customer service for our refund process. It was all organised with the Salvation Army store easily to be picked up in a very short time. Thanks for the great service

Purchased in January 2020 for $750.00.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Review collected in partnership with Onebed

3rotor
3rotorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fine for back sleepers if you like a firm bed, too firm for me

Bed arrived in a large heavy box, and mattress was rolled and folded over - so for a few days it will leave a crease in the middle of the bed until it folds itself out. So don't be alarmed

We tried both the cool blue foam, latex side and together with a plush mattress topper still was far too firm. So we let others in our family give it a try, hoping to 'break' the bed in still reminds me of just one big peice of foam.

our weights are 90kg and 75kg, we both sleep on our side. Wasn't waking up with a dead shoulder or anything; its just not as good as our sleeping duck mattress for comfort

Purchased in November 2019 for $800.00.

Other Mattresses