Onebed Mattress Original

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Onebed

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.4
Elly C.
Elly C.

Firm but still slept ok

In terms of comfort, it is an ok, it somewhat feels supportive.
I don’t have any back issues and the mattress hasn’t created any back issues.
I bought this mattress to go into the nursery so compared with my normal bed, my normal bed is a lot better and offers a much better sleep but I did pay $999 for my normal mattress for a Queen size, whereas I got this Double with the 40% off sale so it was cheaper.

Onebed S.Onebed

Adjusting to the feel of a new mattress may take a few weeks so we recommend giving it a bit of time. Hopefully with time, it will work out for you and you'll fully adjust to it. :)

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Slightly firm. Had a smell for a while.

I am on the skinnier side and found that the mattress was a bit firmer than my previous spring mattress but I got used to it after a couple weeks.

My particular mattress had a VERY STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL that lasted weeks. It would make my clothes and sheets smell and you could smell it strongly just walking into the room. I even aired the mattress outdoors for a few days and it still took over 3-4 weeks for it not to be noticeable anymore.

This could be an uncommon issue though because my friend got one that barely had a smell out of the box.

Purchased in March 2021 at Onebed for $550.00.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Danny, we do have customers who are more sensitive to smells and usually airing out for a bit does the trick. We hope it's now working out better for you. :)

Other Mattresses

Belle
BelleSydney, NSW

Good for back sleepers

The mattress is very firm and after 2-3 months hasn’t really become less firm, it’s good for back sleepers but doesn’t mould as much as a side sleeper. It did alleviate my back pains when I slept on my back.

Purchased for $799.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes

Mattresses

Find out how Onebed Mattress Original compares to other Mattresses

Shafeen Khetani
Shafeen KhetaniVictoria

Mattress is great but starting too feel a bit firm

The mattress is really good and comfortable till now but starting to feel a bit firmer. I have not tried to change the foam settings but will wait for a couple of weeks before doing that

Purchased in November 2020.

Onebed S.Onebed

Hi Shafeen, foams usually soften with use and time.. You may try the layers too. If it doesn't work out, you have the 125 Nights Trial with your mattress and may return if you're not satisfied with it. Thank you.

Versatile, easy set up and comfortable

Got the queen size bed, still in the trial period but it’s not too bad. I do have back problems when I wake up here n there , some nights the bed helps some nights it doesn’t, love how we can change the firmness setting, still playing around with it

Purchased in October 2020.

Caused Discomfort Yes

New mattress

The mattress is quite comfortable but not sure if the price is justifyable..the mattress does look durable though. It is more stiff than my previous mattress so it helps with back aches

Purchased in October 2019.

Onebed S.Onebed

We believe Onebed has one of the most competitive prices in the market and we use only the highest quality of materials. We assure you it will stand the test of time and we hope you will find it provides the best value for your money. :)

Jake
JakeWestern District, VIC

Takes some getting used to.

Good delivery. Harder mattress than expected. A little discomfort at first when getting used to it. We changed to the medium configuration after a few weeks, which is softer but not a lot. The top two layers could be thicker allowing more comfortable side sleeping but it is good for back sleeping. Not as thick as our previous mattresses so we are now lower to the ground than I would like. I would like a medium soft version, but it has really good support as is.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Caused Discomfort Yes